TinyMight / TM 2

Duba

Accessory Maker
So, I don't know about yours but, my TM2 is kinda perfect. It has no flaws. I am seeing this correctly, right? I had my TM1.5 out and I was staring at them both...they improved the 1.5 so well to the 2.0 what else is there? Even the stir stick we bitched about.
I agree, mine works very well too. Definitively a success!
2023 will be creative!
Enjoy!

Dr. G

Old Resident
I agree, mine works very well too. Definitively a success!
2023 will be creative!
Enjoy!
May I order one? I love it! Holy crap that is nice...anyway, I wanted to know if anyone here thinks that there is anything that needs improvement on this unit? Where do we go from this point? Don't mess with perfection? Or are there still things going on? I am so curious what Shit Snacks has to say...

Dr. G,
Reactions: Duba

FelixVonTrapp

May I order one? I love it! Holy crap that is nice...anyway, I wanted to know if anyone here thinks that there is anything that needs improvement on this unit? Where do we go from this point? Don't mess with perfection? Or are there still things going on? I am so curious what Shit Snacks has to say...
From a build standpoint, nothing comes to mind…it’s so solid and self contained. From an accessory perspective, since they include the TI stem now, I’d say the addition of a mouthpiece would be tremendous. It’s probably the most valuable aftermarket piece I’ve gotten. Just my 2 cents

Duba

Accessory Maker
Dr G, Yes, you can!
As for the unit/accessories, they could sell wooden stems & mouthpieces and leather covers:D, so customers could get a complete set directly from them.

Duba,

sickmanfraud

From a build standpoint, nothing comes to mind…it’s so solid and self contained. From an accessory perspective, since they include the TI stem now, I’d say the addition of a mouthpiece would be tremendous. It’s probably the most valuable aftermarket piece I’ve gotten. Just my 2 cents

I have been saying this for a while. I have a few different cooling stems but the mouthpiece/wpa from The Rogue Wax Works is the accessory that is the most important!

To be clear I have stems from:
Tinymight og
Tinymight titanium
Tinymight long cooling stem
Tinymight long cooling stem with the blue balls
Eds TNT
High Artisan
The Rogue Waxworks
Good Vibes Boro

And, If I was forced to choose only one accessory it would be the mouthpiece tip from The Rogue Wax Works

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I think an all-glass cooling unit similar to the TM provided metal CU would be sweet. Probably impractical to make tho.
Kind like this?

img_20210804_212719_copy_1093x639-jpg.11076

img_20210804_225613_copy_1379x1655-jpg.11081

gangababa

As of now, this is my kit. I have not used the titanium stem, WP stem, nor the mini-bubbler. Not pictured is the short Tinymight stem with a modified CU set for a small micro-dose bowl.
To me a GRAV Upline taster is useless, providing no cooling. Indeed, there is a straight hot air path from the heater to the small mouthpiece that gets too hot. Better had I purchased another GRAV OctoTaster instead.
20230113-112222.jpg

kiddvudu2

As of now, this is my kit. I have not used the titanium stem, WP stem, nor the mini-bubbler. Not pictured is the short Tinymight stem with a modified CU set for a small micro-dose bowl.
To me a GRAV Upline taster is useless, providing no cooling. Indeed, there is a straight hot air path from the heater to the small mouthpiece that gets too hot. Better had I purchased another GRAV OctoTaster instead.
20230113-112222.jpg
I'm definately gonna try that dosing capsule hack. I like that one. :tup:

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: Shrike

XiniX

Aloha,

I have a question regarding the led under the poking stick in session mode:

When does your led turn on in session mode?
1) Right after triple clicking and holding down the button
OR
2) At the moment the TM2 vibrates indicating it has reached its temperature

The reason I ask is because somehow I think my unit previously followed 1) but now 2), which makes me think something is off... Now it will cast a dull green light at 1) and then a bright green light at 2)

Thanks for your feedback in advance!

Peace

XiniX,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...anyway, I wanted to know if anyone here thinks that there is anything that needs improvement on this unit? Where do we go from this point? Don't mess with perfection? Or are there still things going on? I am so curious what Shit Snacks has to say...

Well I wasn't even really looking for a TM2 previously, it was just a happy surprise, I've been so satisfied I never really had a list of improvements for either one... I just think it should be including a WPA (and or options to buy the unit with fewer stock accessories)

Zeno

Well I wasn't even really looking for a TM2 previously, it was just a happy surprise, I've been so satisfied I never really had a list of improvements for either one... I just think it should be including a WPA (and or options to buy the unit with fewer stock accessories)
I agree. I almost exclusively use through water. Some of the included items add to cost and won't be used. Thanks to the excellent information and suggestions by Mr. Snacks and other members of this group I have rounded up decent WPA solutions. The WPAs available through Tinymight do not really meet the need. The fixed glass screens severely restrict airflow---one of the great features of the TM. The 10/14/18 adapter may be handy but it is also kludgey and unnecessarily restricts airflow. What I would like to see are short stem 14 and 18 WPA adapters with no glass screen. The TM2 is a fantastic device, and it needs and deserves the best WPAs.

Shit Snacks

I agree. I almost exclusively use through water. Some of the included items add to cost and won't be used. Thanks to the excellent information and suggestions by Mr. Snacks and other members of this group I have rounded up decent WPA solutions. The WPAs available through Tinymight do not really meet the need. The fixed glass screens severely restrict airflow---one of the great features of the TM. The 10/14/18 adapter may be handy but it is also kludgey and unnecessarily restricts airflow. What I would like to see are short stem 14 and 18 WPA adapters with no glass screen. The TM2 is a fantastic device, and it needs and deserves the best WPAs.

Totally, actually hardly ever use mine through water though, I really enjoy milking the lowest temp settings dry, but through various style glass including hooks and rigs, and truthfully I don't use the WPA from TM much at all (I have their 3in1) I fortunately have a lot of RBT stems to use backwards instead, but I also have great stems from GVB and Rogue has great simple stuff too...

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
What I would like to see are short stem 14 and 18 WPA adapters with no glass screen. The TM2 is a fantastic device, and it needs and deserves the best WPAs.

I really like my 18mm wpa from RWW. No glass screen and the plain jane versions are only $15. I want to pick up a 14mm version soon, although I love the lack of restriction from the 18mm glass.

I've mentioned the OGB hook as been very effective at cooling. Mine doesn't even have dimples or beads, just straight glass. As @Shit Snacks has mentioned, there is something magical that happens when the vapor has to make a right angle turn. It draws the heat right out of the vapor in a way that no bead or dimple has done for me yet. The combo produces cooler vapor than I get from some water rigs with other devices. I'm sure it helps that I never set my TM2 above a 3.

Shit Snacks

I really like my 18mm wpa from RWW. No glass screen and the plain jane versions are only $15. I want to pick up a 14mm version soon, although I love the lack of restriction from the 18mm glass.

Yeah TM, at least they used to, also sell an 18 mm plain WPA which I think is best, I think the 14 mm one they offer has the glass honeycomb screen like the 3in1 (useful if you like a chunky grind or whole nug at least) but that is how I use the RBT stems backwards with rimless basket screens, so Rogue is a fantastic option (and Good Vibes Boro can make them too)

I've mentioned the OGB hook as been very effective at cooling. Mine doesn't even have dimples or beads, just straight glass. As @Shit Snacks has mentioned, there is something magical that happens when the vapor has to make a right angle turn. It draws the heat right out of the vapor in a way that no bead or dimple has done for me yet. The combo produces cooler vapor than I get from some water rigs with other devices. I'm sure it helps that I never set my TM2 above a 3.

Thank you for bringing up Oregon Glass Blower again too! Yeah he could also make you a plain WPA, he uses such high quality thick glass, and his hooks are the best really! I may get something similar made by GVB though that can be a direct TM stem, I bet OGB could do that too though...

PS: GVB has new hooks and more available on his site now too

Last edited:

tashian

I use the TM WPA 14mm with glass screen, mainly thru bubblers and is great. My favourite bubbler is one of my Vapexhale bubblers but for that i use a 14 to 18mm adapter. Never got the 18mm WPA because it had no glass screen and was not sure how to use that, are you guys using the TM baskets in that case?

Shit Snacks

I use the TM WPA 14mm with glass screen, mainly thru bubblers and is great. My favourite bubbler is one of my Vapexhale bubblers but for that i use a 14 to 18mm adapter. Never got the 18mm WPA because it had no glass screen and was not sure how to use that, are you guys using the TM baskets in that case?

I have different rimless basket screens, there are variety of sources where you can get them that have been shared here, the WPA from Rogue comes with one of his own sourced rimless basket screen I believe

Zeno

I don't have it, but I really like the short length and ground glass connection on the RWW 18. Longer stems are unnecessary for a WPA and they just add more leverage sticking out to knock over or break, unless one needs the extra length for clearance etc.---but then I am used to the short WPA connections with the Tubo Evic and P80, so that could be part of my preference too.
Yeah TM, at least they used to, also sell an 18 mm plain WPA which I think is best
I have that one--great quality, ground glass connector, and the airflow when vaping is fantastic
I have different rimless basket screens, there are variety of sources where you can get them that have been shared here, the WPA from Rogue comes with one of his own sourced rimless basket screen I believe
I have just started exploring the different rimless basket screens. The rimmed screens designed for the TM that don't overlap the glass rim and thus avoid interference with the O ring are great too if their capacity happens to meet one's needs.

tashian

Ok. I am relatively new to the TM2 and have not yet overcome "the fear" of using it without a rimless screen in the bottom of the mouthpiece, its not like an Arizer where if anything falls you can brush out easily, in the TM2 the idea that if anything falls goes directly to the inside of the unit does not please me that much. Sure that whenused inverted that is not an issue but with bubblers one uses it in normal direction, probably the solution is using two rimless screens or the original dosing capsule(all screen ones)? I have none of the dosing capsules so I am still not sure if those are a good solution.

sickmanfraud

Ok. I am relatively new to the TM2 and have not yet overcome "the fear" of using it without a rimless screen in the bottom of the mouthpiece, its not like an Arizer where if anything falls you can brush out easily, in the TM2 the idea that if anything falls goes directly to the inside of the unit does not please me that much. Sure that whenused inverted that is not an issue but with bubblers one uses it in normal direction, probably the solution is using two rimless screens or the original dosing capsule(all screen ones)? I have none of the dosing capsules so I am still not sure if those are a good solution.

If your concern is securing the cannabis in the closest end to the heater then I would suggest a rimless basket screen between the cannabis and the cooling unit and then capping the load with a rimmed basket screen.

Tinymight uses a smaller rimless basket so it does not get caught on the red o-ring at the top. If you don't have any TM rimmed basket screens you can use "standard" rimmed baskets with the knowledge that you need to be careful when removing the stem from the TM.

Long term it is more comfortable to have the TM basket screens.

Shit Snacks

I always take hits upside down and I use it upside down a lot, I don't use it up right a lot, but if I do it's always after making sure I've taken hits upside down and the load is pretty well seated in the basket screens etc... Never ever cap with basket screens as that is an annoying way to load and unload in my experience also do not like dozen capsules with these... For what it's worth the heater screen does protect it pretty well as well

Feistres

Hi,

I am reading here since I got my first vape a few month back and finally decided to make an account.

Recently I bought a TM2 and really dig it, quite different to my Crafty+ :)

In the CU there are two different o rings and I am wondering where the smaller one has to go.
Already looked for info but didn't find any.

Second question:
Anyone tried it with the snowman bubbler for the Dynavap? Haven’t received my adapter yet so I can’t test it.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers!
Smaller o ring goes on the part of the cooling unit with the screen.

gangababa

So, rimmed basket screens; what can we say about rimmed basket screens?
Well, first of all Tinymight offers a rimmed basket screen (RBM) that fits their long cooling stem.
But, that RBS does not fit the Tinymight stems, long, short, nor titanium; it is too small and screen falls out of the stem.
This is true also of the GRAV stems.

Others, like Amazon sell RBS, however it is commonly reported that 16mm diameter RBS get caught on the O-ring when removed from the heater.
From Amazon I acquired 15 screens advertised as 15.8 mm diameter, and am using them. The O-ring catches them too, most of the time.
Thus, I have developed the habit of removing the metal ring and removing the stem and oven liner as a unit.
20230112-090051.jpg

The photo below shows the 15.8mm diameter with a Tinymight RBS on it to show the slight size difference. The two screen rims are both touching the glass stem. The diameter difference is half of the seen forward edge difference.
20230112-094148.jpg

Top Bottom