TinyMight / TM 2

kapows

I'm not so sure why the price is that high.

Disclaimer on site says have to cover costs for international shipping and repairs so covering own backs I suppose.

Not got a warranty receipt or anything so had to bite the bullet.

Cheers
If it is your own order, they can find you by your og order name/address henceforth no need to pay...

If it isn't yours and theres no order num...then yea...its summat like 80quid each.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Although it was disappointing to receive my new TM2 in inoperable condition, the response and customer service have been excellent. They seemed a bit slammed, and the Holidays no doubt didn’t help, but I received a new operable unit a few days ago. It is certainly an outstanding device, and I look forward to further exploring its nuances. I am highly pleased with the acquisition.
I have always wondered about that...how do they manufacture? Are they still hands on with every piece? Is it machine made now? I always wonder...after I saw that documentary about Storz and Bickel I always wonder what the other companies look like when the units are put together. I have always had such wonderful customer service from Tinymight. I always get a little note or acknowledgment...I love this company...my TM and TM 2 rock.

Mr Turnip

Yeah I purchased it locally so don't have any warranty or receipt with it.

I've had it a while never thought it's a counterfeit device. But obviously sending it in I'd get 100% clarification on that. And when I bought it I don't think any knock offs were available. I did send pictures over of the unit before I sent it in. Used it to death and it's seen better days now.

I think the added cost may be the exchange rate and having to add on extra accessories postage not sure exactly how it got to that price.

Hopefully I'll be happy when it comes back.

Zipford

Yoo... I think you were spot on! I wedged a couple of thin pieces of cardboard there then put my TM1 back together. I took a stemless test hit on 9.5 for MAYBE 2 seconds MAX and it absolutely ROASTED whatever small amount of debris was in the chamber and mesh cuz I got a fairly thick fucking cloud. I'll do a full test tomorrow, but I think it's safe to say I can bring the calibration back to the default setting.

Also, what material did you use for your wedge?
I had do this mod in the past and used a small bit of aluminum foil.

Zipford,

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
There's very few products in general, if any, that I've been as completely satisfied with as I have with the TM2 since the very first hit. I accidentally knocked it off my table yesterday and just about had a heart attack. Picked it up, no rattles, heated up, charged, seems to be just fine. Still pumping out huge clouds as tasty as ever. Other than a single conduction vape of your choosing I can't imagine ever needing anything other than the TM2. And the only reason I even mention a conduction vape is I personally think I build a slightly different tolerance for convection and conduction. So even though the TM2 does its job perfectly and can fully extract as much or as little herb as I want, I still get a better buzz when swapping to a conduction vape after using it exclusively for a while, and vice versa. Always been this way for me imagine but I'm just now able to articulate it for some reason.

Anyway I still love the TM2 after I think the normal honeymoon phase would be long over with and I don't plan on looking for a new vape anytime soon haha.

gangababa

I finally have my Tinymight vape in hand. A few days ago, my partner returned to Uruguay from her trip to the States, bringing the TM2 that I ordered shipped to her cousin’s home. Perhaps this is the first Tinymight in Uruguay. At the same time, she brought other various extra items I ordered (and of course all that she purchased in the USA).
I purchased the extended full package because ordering and getting things shipped to Uruguay later might be a hassle or impossible (some places are like that).

My first day with the TM2 was devoted to charging three Molicel P28 batteries, investigating and cleaning the TM and its accessories, like GRAV stems, many screens (flat, rimmed, and basket), quartz and ruby pearls. This all required reorganizing my vape cabinet.
The second day I played with stems, cooling units, pearls, and dosing capsules, trying to create a working collection of choices.

Having used the TM over three days now, I am impressed by the build quality and can only say, “It works.” As a long time Arizer Solo user, I expect to enjoy this glass stem heating device. Perhaps I will have more to say.

2minTurkish

I had do this mod in the past and used a small bit of aluminum foil.
Yup, I've heard of this before to connect the battery strip to the top of the TM, but I was wondering about what non-metal material goes in between the steel ring and the battery strip. @iiNXS

2minTurkish,

kiddvudu2

Just did a personal comparison of my remaining arsenal and had a great time in the garage while doing it! haha. I suppose I'm still in the honeymoon phase with TM2, but I feel I've been around the block enough to know that this device is something special. It can morph into so many roles and is a top-notch performer at all of them. I prefer to maintain a minimal number of devices for stealth reasons, and TM2 just helped me in a big way to shrink my vape footprint in the house. It might sound crazy, but maybe a 4/20 backup TM2 would be a wise investment...:lol:

iiNXS

Yup, I've heard of this before to connect the battery strip to the top of the TM, but I was wondering about what non-metal material goes in between the steel ring and the battery strip. @iiNXS
Top part you want conduction so hence the foil they used. But you don’t want that with that steel ring I would use something small and non toxic like wood ,glass, ceramic, nonwax cardboard . Been using it daily and it’s finally living up to the hype without having to go past 6-7 temp anymore and even brown AVB.

iiNXS,

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Just did a personal comparison of my remaining arsenal and had a great time in the garage while doing it! haha. I suppose I'm still in the honeymoon phase with TM2, but I feel I've been around the block enough to know that this device is something special. It can morph into so many roles and is a top-notch performer at all of them. I prefer to maintain a minimal number of devices for stealth reasons, and TM2 just helped me in a big way to shrink my vape footprint in the house. It might sound crazy, but maybe a 4/20 backup TM2 would be a wise investment...:lol:
I am of the same ilk don't need any more than the vapes that I use regularly. Had a new TM that was purchased as a back up and sold as it was never used.

SquirrelMaster

It sounds like you already have your back up and a purpleheart TM2 will be your future device 😉.

For anyone wondering about the purpleheart TM2 it is still unreleased but, Tinymight did have a list started. Email info@tinymightvape.com (if they still have it going).

Anyway I still love the TM2 after I think the normal honeymoon phase would be long over with and I don't plan on looking for a new vape anytime soon haha.
The TM2 was my way of renewing my vows 😆.

badbee

If you are looking for a material you might want to try parchment paper. It is silicon impregnated paper intended for baking, very temperature stable and safe, non conductive.

badbee,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
parchment paper. It is silicon impregnated paper
Not always silicone in parchment paper.
This from Wikipedia:
Vegetable parchment paper is made by running sheets of paper pulp through a bath of sulfuric acid[1] (a method similar to the way tracing paper is made) or sometimes zinc chloride. This process partially dissolves or gelatinizes the paper. This treatment forms a sulfurized cross-linked material, with high density, stability, heat resistance, grease resistance, water resistance, no loose fibers as well as low surface energy — thereby imparting good non-stick or release properties.

And this:

Other bakery release papers​

The non-stick properties can be also achieved by employing a coated paper, for which a suitable release agent—a coating with a low surface energy and capability to withstand the temperatures involved in the baking or roasting process—is deposited onto the paper's surface; silicone (cured with a suitable catalyst) is frequently used.

kiddvudu2

'mornin all. Ahhh, a cup of earl grey ginger and level 3 TM2. Excellent way to get the day started. The sun is just starting to chase away the purple morning light and mist. Feels right for a brisk jog around this town I love. Make it a great one ya'll, peese!

Pitter patter, let's get at 'er!

androponic

vaped.
If anyone else registered their TM warranty in your account dashboard to stay valid as instructed recently and its still stating “pending” i emailed them and here is the response i just got and all is well.

“Dont worry about it ! It is all good ! It will be with that status for a while ,until someone is assigned to review them. It is new process so please bare with us a little longer and rest assured you will be taken care of if needed !”

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm having a hell of time trying to convert and upload a copy of my vgoodiez receipt that they will accept on the warranty page. Maybe I can email them a copy? The warranty page won't send w/o an uploaded receipt. This is becoming a pain in the ass. I need to go use my Tinymight, just to deal with this damn warranty. :ko:

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,

kiddvudu2

PXL-20230111-233416336.jpg

I just tip-toed through levels 5-7... Carpe diem!

jbm

I'm having a hell of time trying to convert and upload a copy of my vgoodiez receipt that they will accept on the warranty page. Maybe I can email them a copy? The warranty page won't send w/o an uploaded receipt. This is becoming a pain in the ass. I need to go use my Tinymight, just to deal with this damn warranty. :ko:
I was able to print my vgoodiez order receipt to PDF and upload that to the TM site. Microsoft does apparently make a PDF printer driver for Windows; see this page

Top Bottom