TinyMight / TM 2

DRAG-0n

Getting my tinymight 2 in the mail tomorrow, any accessories i should look at getting first? Really looking for a third party stem with 18mm wpa and a built in glass screen as well but I havent seen any.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Getting my tinymight 2 in the mail tomorrow, any accessories i should look at getting first? Really looking for a third party stem with 18mm wpa and a built in glass screen as well but I havent seen any.

If you want built-in glass screen and 18 mm you're only option is the 3in1 direct from TM... Unless you want to go custom? But your best options for other great stems would be Good Vibes Boro and Rogue Wax Works, best to follow their Instagram pages for fresh drops to their websites...

@GoldenBud in order to get a custom with a glass honeycomb screen from either of them, I think you would need to get a glass honeycomb screen stem, sent to them, to then fuse to an 18 mm tip in whatever color

Shit Snacks

the guy (GVB) builds a whole person on a wpa/stem, i'm pretty sure (hope?) that he can do it although it can be tricky if it's the first time or so...

Don't get me wrong he does amazing work, but it's not easy to make those honeycomb screens and put them in properly, I believe in order to do it he would have to source the honeycombs separately, because he asked me if I thought it was worth him sourcing some of those for injector bowls in particular (we decided no) however since I sent him other stems to be salvaged or modified, I am certain he could fuse the glass together if you buy one of those other stems that already has on a home screen... You can always ask him anything, but yes the waitlist is a bit long now for customs, still worthwhile!!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I had rid myself of all my glass screened stems. Lately I have been using glass bowls with honeycomb screens (with other vapes) and I remember how much I despise them.

Anyway, I am certain GVB could do a custom with a glass screen, but you will probably need to source it as @Shit Snacks said.

oklahomie

Well my retail therapy is over for now, and I have a pretty sweet set up to show for it. Consider me another person converted to a Tinymight 2 fan. Went to 6 different head shops around town over the course of two days and ended up finding this nifty little 18mm bubbler for 45 bucks, the perc is interesting but it works pretty well. Thanks to everyone on this site for all the info that got me to where I am now :peace:

Michel

I agree re: the OG TM. I can't say I've been checking the TM website religiously, but the OG TM always seems to be out of stock.

Does anyone know TM's actual plan regarding the OG version? Are they going to just use up whatever parts they have and sell a few, or do they plan to have that as a real option going forward? I'd love it if the OG remained an option, but it does seems like it would be a slightly odd choice given how fundamentally similar the 1.5 and 2.0 versions are.

They’ll continue to sell the TM1 as cheap alternative to TM2. No upgrades are planned to keep the price as low as possible.

Cloud McLongFoot

Hi all, attempted to use search to find my question but the search refuses to let me search O ring properly so here I am.

Just wondering if anyone knows the dimensions of the heating chamber O ring? I've recently gotten an aftermarket stem that is about 0.5 to 1mm to thin and am hoping to find a slightly thicker o ring

Cloud McLongFoot,
Reactions: kapows

kapows

Hello

The best version that i highly recommend for people on the go (something alot of people are overlooking imo) are the following :

Grav Octotaster (or clone) - perfect sized bowl with glass screen built in about 10 dollar

Hydrobubbler - these are around 10 to 15 dollar

Sneaky pete silicone wpa

This tm setup ive been using for years and is my only go to.

Hi all, attempted to use search to find my question but the search refuses to let me search O ring properly so here I am.

Just wondering if anyone knows the dimensions of the heating chamber O ring? I've recently gotten an aftermarket stem that is about 0.5 to 1mm to thin and am hoping to find a slightly thicker o ring
Source: Google

"heater o ring 1x20.5"

"cu o ring"
"this is the email I got from Tinymight when I asked about replacing the o-ring.

Hi! the o rings used in the tinymight have the diameter of the oring
itself 1mm, and the diameter inner/ outer 9/11 and 10/12. This way
they both have a little bit different fit and will adapt to the
variations in the glass tube inner diameter"

FelixVonTrapp

"this is the email I got from Tinymight when I asked about replacing the o-ring.

I could be mistaken, but think those are numbers for the cooling unit o-rings. I think OP was asking about the tube o-ring on TM itself that holds the stems.

Cloud McLongFoot

"heater o ring 1x20.5"

"cu o ring"

I'm very lucky to have a mechanic type friend who has a whole kit of viton O rings that I can try out tomorrow so hopefully I find the right size

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
From my copious TM notes I keep:

I contacted TM for the O-Ring that sits above the glass tube insert. He gave me the size (20.5x1) (FC page 378)

:peace:
This is the stem oring: Stem oring size: 20 X 2.4mm

My post above is for the oring atop the glass cylinder. Sorry for any confusion. I’m tired and settling back into work after my vacation. Cheers. :peace:

neoncheesecake

after 2.5 years of daily use, my OG TM's button is now kaput. reached out via email and instagram to try to start the warranty repair process. will wait patiently but eager to get everything started.

bummed as hell I don't have a heavy hitter to use right now! waiting for my CC Halo to be finished. it's taken everything in my power to not just buy a TM2...
update LOL ... ordered a TM2 from Vapefiend two days after my TM1 stopped working, I just couldn't hold off. from the UK to midwest US in 40 hours!

on the same day it arrived, I received the shipping label from the folks at TM for my TM1 repair (label came as an email from DHL). took them 48 hours to respond which is pretty speedy I think! I wrapped up my TM1 in packaging paper, some bubble wrap and attached a paper to the device with my order ID #, issue to be corrected, return address, email address.

shipping via DHL was easy. printed the paperwork provided by TM and took it to a local mailing store in my city that accepts DHL packages. mailing person put the box in DHL plastic package and attached the paperwork and shipping label. got a receipt with the tracking number and it was just dropped off in Finland today after I shipped it on Monday.

glad to have two TinyMights in our household soon once it is repaired and sent back! my gf uses my old dynavap daily and it's so harsh. I'm looking forward to her using the old TM.

everything said about the upgrades to the TM2 are true. it's just sturdier, slightly prettier, and quieter. nice finishing touches. I will always love my original and it's still the best vaporizer purchase I've ever made.

cheers all! now the game is to catch those RWW TM accessories before they sell out.

DRAG-0n

Just received mine and it looks sweet. Cleaning stems in alcohol but how long should I do a burn off and what temp if I should do it at all? Thank you guys for the stem recommendations as well

DRAG-0n,

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
Just received mine and it looks sweet. Cleaning stems in alcohol but how long should I do a burn off and what temp if I should do it at all? Thank you guys for the stem recommendations as well
I just put the device on 9 in session mode and let it burn off for a little bit.

I also gently blew INTO the stem, to help move the air/heat around - obviously blow don’t inhale!

Cloud McLongFoot

I just put the device on 9 in session mode and let it burn off for a little bit.

I also gently blew INTO the stem, to help move the air/heat around - obviously blow don’t inhale!
I'm a big fan of this method of cleaning, I'll usually use 10 for the beast mode and just pull through my empty stem. Afterward anything left usually falls out easily or comes out with a light scrape. Still have to do an iso bath every once in a while but this is definitely my fave method to clear out the screen of any build up.

Shit Snacks

Yeah I'm not sure it's a good idea to ever blow into the stem, then you are blowing hot air down in? Better to draw through:

I'm a big fan of this method of cleaning, I'll usually use 10 for the beast mode and just pull through my empty stem. Afterward anything left usually falls out easily or comes out with a light scrape. Still have to do an iso bath every once in a while but this is definitely my fave method to clear out the screen of any build up.

Top Bottom