TinyMight / TM 2

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
That might be worth a try actually. Might activate different muscles more/less. Seems like it would be subtle, but with this condition subtleties are massive. Thank you.
Yeah, could also try a j hook to alter the experience a bit. You can always sell it with the TM if needs be , maybe the angle of your head and neck make a difference too? Also, have you tried a faster stronger shorter inhale? It should still work even if you need to turn the temp up a bit, could bring in some unevenness though possibly.

2tiki

I've been pretty happy with a Solo2 for a few years, but I'd really like to get a vaporizer that can hold more material.
Do you know how much can fit into the tiny might? Also, when I went to their website I saw that it was out of stock. So I'm wondering if anyone knows when they're supposed to be back in stock, or if there's any other portable vaporizers you would recommend that are at least as good as the solo two, but hold more material.

Thanks!

2tiki,
Reactions: Elfstone

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've got an Arizer Argo, can someone give me a comparison if you've got both? And what accessories would be recommended as to avoid ordering replacements immediately?
I've been pretty happy with a Solo2 for a few years, but I'd really like to get a vaporizer that can hold more material.
Do you know how much can fit into the tiny might? Also, when I went to their website I saw that it was out of stock. So I'm wondering if anyone knows when they're supposed to be back in stock, or if there's any other portable vaporizers you would recommend that are at least as good as the solo two, but hold more material.

Thanks!

Welcome to FC! Both of you need to understand that this is nothing like the arizer portables at all, those are pretty weak powered session conduction with a bit of hybrid convection, the TM is completely pure convection on demand with more than twice the power... So instead of setting it to a temp turning it on and letting it run cooking the load for you as you puff, you want to hold the button for it to heat up, then take a long steady deep inhale, let go of the button and continue inhaling to clear the hit, it is only creating the vapor by you pulling that hot air through the herbs (and it has a full temperature range dial, I step up tiny bit by tiny bit for each hit, and use plain WPA with hook or dry glass, or aftermarket glass cooling stems instead of the stock cooling unit set up)

The website often shows out of stock, it is like a pre-order system, though it should ship within 2 weeks, or you can check the other retailers... Accessory suggestions and other such things have been mentioned in the thread so many times if you just skim backwards you will see answers to all your questions (or you can figure out how to use the search feature at the top, to use keywords within the thread and search for posts from specific members) and by the way the load size is totally variable, and not the right thing to focus on, because you can load the exact same amount you would in the arizer stem and it will get you much further in the TM, much more efficient on demand, with full powered pure convection, hit for hit it will be much stronger even on the low end...

Any further direct comparison or broad suggestions for anything other than the TM belongs in an Ask FC post instead of venturing off topic here :tup:

RedZep

Yes basically using it like that! Click it 3 times and on the 3rd hold it down till it stops vibrating like their manual says….

Also I think the rimmed baskets really helped me feel it’s dialed in now, maybe the close proximity to the oven???
I'll give it a go.

Thanks!
Comfortably holds 0.2g and can evenly extract with no stirring, as long as you start low and temp step. You could have much more, but would require stirring I think.

Zipford

I've got an Arizer Argo, can someone give me a comparison if you've got both? And what accessories would be recommended as to avoid ordering replacements immediately?
I don't have a Argo and vape comparisons should be in a different thread. For accessories, spare o-rings and the upper glass sleeve makes sense from TM, and you'll also probably want spare 18650 batteries (Molicell p28 or p26 are recommended) and an external charger if you don't have those already. That should be enough to get you started, and then if you want to branch into different stems, running through water, etc. you can sort that out later.

Thanks!
The TM2 seems to be in stock, but this question would be better off in the Ask FC section. You may get a broader response than asking in a thread about one different vape.

ArtVandalay422

Sorry to hear that. I don't have any experience with that condition, but have you tried a flat mouthpiece instead of round? I know some people find a flat tip simply more comfortable, and maybe that would have you using your jaw muscles in a way that doesn't trigger the TMJD?

Just spitballing here.
Sorry you're going through this. I don't have TMJ, and others have mentioned it already, but I bet you can find a different mouthpiece / stem combo that will make a big difference. The draw and mouth formation (for lack of a better term) can vary greatly depending on the stem, mouthpiece, CU, WPA, etc.

Thumos

Having a big dilemma. After testing last few days against other vapes, I'm finding that TM2 is definetely triggering my TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction).

This is a very painful condition, and my previous suffering was what led me towards vaping.

I think it's the prolonged tension in the jaw muscles from maintaining the long, low, slow inhales.

If I can't find a solution, I will have to move my unit on to a new home. I would hate to do so as it's my joint fave vape of all time.

Has anyone heard murmurings of anyone who previously had my condition and found a work around?
Also, you might try a fast draw. Mine will crank out enough heat to extract my herb fully with a fast draw. I pack very loosely to maximize air flow. Actually, this is why the TM2 shelved my other vapes... The open air flow allowing me to take more natural breaths. I mean, it's not like my vapbong for air flow, but it's the best of all my portables. Anyway, my 2 cents. Hope you feel better!

GoldenBud

the tm/tm2 can finish a 0.1gr bowl in 10 seconds of slow draw around setting of 6 (TM1, for example) and it's much stronger device, and the airflow is much wider.. like a portable desktop
the Argo extracts much slowly than the tm1/2

RedZep

Sorry you're going through this. I don't have TMJ, and others have mentioned it already, but I bet you can find a different mouthpiece / stem combo that will make a big difference. The draw and mouth formation (for lack of a better term) can vary greatly depending on the stem, mouthpiece, CU, WPA, etc.
Thanks for your empathy. I've had the condition going on 5 years now. I had it so bad that I had hyperacusis, and couldn't watch movies or listen to music due to sound sensitivity.

My pan levels have never been this good. Through eating habits, stress management and self medication I can manage it well. But it means I have to be quite strict with triggers. I'll try some flat MP somehow. Could make a big difference.

FelixVonTrapp

Having a big dilemma. After testing last few days against other vapes, I'm finding that TM2 is definetely triggering my TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction).

This is a very painful condition, and my previous suffering was what led me towards vaping.

I think it's the prolonged tension in the jaw muscles from maintaining the long, low, slow inhales.

If I can't find a solution, I will have to move my unit on to a new home. I would hate to do so as it's my joint fave vape of all time.

Has anyone heard murmurings of anyone who previously had my condition and found a work around?
I can honestly say I know exactly how you feel. I’ve worn night guards for years to keep my teeth from grinding. I try to be conscious of how my jaw is placed and I do often find my mouth shape changing during a pull. I think @CaptBongRipper is on to something

I know when mine starts to hurt its because I am subconsciously clenching my jaw muscles.

I do think that it’s less so with the HA mouthpiece than with the wider mouthed stems. Good luck!

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
Thanks for your empathy. I've had the condition going on 5 years now. I had it so bad that I had hyperacusis, and couldn't watch movies or listen to music due to sound sensitivity.

My pan levels have never been this good. Through eating habits, stress management and self medication I can manage it well. But it means I have to be quite strict with triggers. I'll try some flat MP somehow. Could make a big difference.
Have a bit of TMJ (and other facial/cranial neurological issues), and I find the “tall” mouthpiece that TM sells is, well, easier on my face. As others have said, think it has to do with the smaller mouthpiece and more open airflow compared to the CU/shorty (my other option not involving a WPA and hook). I find both the WPA+hook and the tall/gnarly stem which uses the baskets to be far easier on my neck and jaw in general, for what it’s worth.

I do find that the tall/gnarly spiked stem with baskets produces a ring of less well-extracted material, not sure how to alleviate that.

Dr. G

Old Resident

I am a patient and am weak lots of times...this is just sharing my experience. When days are bad and they are often I use the Volcano balloon because it is more effortless for me...it is a desktop. But the balloon sure is portable! For portable units I use many but, the TM2 is really potent and I use a smaller tip because it feels better. My jaw lays more relaxed...I hope you continue to progress with your health and I hope that using the TM will be a part of that journey. Good luck to you and be well.

Got my TM 2 sleeve from @Duba in the mail yesterday. Love the look of it.

It is gorgeous! ...like everything she makes. I received mine today. Two pieces for the TM2 and all I can say is OUTSTANDING! I love mine. Totally..

double post? sorry.

RedZep

I am a patient and am weak lots of times...this is just sharing my experience. When days are bad and they are often I use the Volcano balloon because it is more effortless for me...it is a desktop. But the balloon sure is portable! For portable units I use many but, the TM2 is really potent and I use a smaller tip because it feels better. My jaw lays more relaxed...I hope you continue to progress with your health and I hope that using the TM will be a part of that journey. Good luck to you and be well.
I sold my Volcano recently, as I wasn't enjoying it as much, and had fell in love with TM2 and Anvil. Maybe a mistake in hindsight.

You have to laugh :rofl:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I have owned a volcano and imo the TM2 blows it away, far denser more satisfying vapor.
All storz and bickel devices make me cough my lungs up....
I love the balloon. It is easy for me to sip. When you are ill...anything and everything is a life save. But, even though the air flow is not flowy the taste of the Firefly is unsurpassed. TM2 included. I do not think anything compares for me. But, these vapes are great they get the job done. Perhaps I have not the hang of them yet. I do not care for clouds. I care more about the taste and the medicinal ease of the meds...if a vaporizer can get me there safe like the S and B are certified to be...then, I will purchase it. Do I know how much longer I can live? I do not know. Does anyone? ...but, in the meantime, I want to learn as much about vapes as possible and allow myself this pleasure to own them. So, I do not compare vapes also, they are all different. All good. Not all vapes are for everyone...you said some devices made you cough. Fuck that! Move on to the next one...it does not matter if people say its the best blah blah blah...you experienced it and it was shit for you. Vapes truly are like art...its subjective. What I love is not necessarily for anyone.

I am happy you found TM2 and I highly recommend it. What an outstanding and very impressive growth of a company in such a short time. What a very nice person runs it and created it. It is the hottest thing on the market. The best.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
if a vaporizer can get me there safe like the S and B are certified to be...then, I will purchase it.
Not to wander too far ot, but I think the medical designation that some S&B devices enjoy refers to the conditions under which they are manufactured, not the vape itself. The vapor produced has not been declared medically safe, for instance. The factory is certified safe.
I don't know whether all material used in production have this designation.

Petetbay

Sneaky Pete has the TM2 in stock at the Canadian store. $470CDN
Listed at the US store but not in stock yet. $350USD
Nice work Pete. But it will be a while before I can figure out how to pay for it, a little on the steep side for me.

Last edited:

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Nice work Pete. But it will be a while before I can figure out how to pay for it, a little on the steep side for me.

I wish I could have bought mine from Pete as it was his livestream back in August that made me aware of the TM2. I even emailed Tinymight and told them he deserved the commission. Unfortunately they could not and when I told Sneaky Pete about it he was quite gracious.... There's that Canadian courtesy!

sickmanfraud

Look at the OG Tinymight a great vape for $100 less. If someone would have asked me 4 months ago for a recommendation I would have said Tinymight without hesitation.

checkyourlibido

Look at the OG Tinymight a great vape for $100 less. If someone would have asked me 4 months ago for a recommendation I would have said Tinymight without hesitation.
TM1 is the best all around portable I own. I can't imagine it getting better, even though TM2 clearly by the reviews is better. Either way, I don't need better.

Not sure what I would do if I were buying for the first time today, I'd probably get the TM2, but it's still a bit of sticker shock to me. I think your advice is sound. But I also my opinion mean much less than someone who has used both the TM1 and the TM2.

Top Bottom