TinyMight / TM 2

Michel

I mostly charge my batteries externally after 2 vibrations and they read ~3,7 volts on a Nitecore. The first 2 vibrations (green, blue) have much more battery power than the last 2 (purple, red).
This is valid for a lot of devices with rudimentary battery management.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Surely I agree...hot and poor tasty vape and light brown abv is quite strange. Surely mighty give me an even and darker ABV with so better flavour...probably tm give me a much more power effect
Sometimes I see this when my battery is low. The device gets very hot but doesn't extract quite as well. I assume it is due to the heater trying to pull more power.

I do not understand why(randomly)to manually calibrate a so expensive device instead of made it on a consistent and standard way from factory.

I read om this forum people combusted at 9 or 10 th setting...my tm2 does nor combust even if re calibrate at max temp possible..that is because unit are different and not standard...not because hand calibration I guess
@René; I was having a simular issue with my TinyMight and emailed TM. I was told to check the orange o-ring to make sure it was tight and not letting cold air into the heating chamber. I took out the o-ring and cleaned and put back in the TM. Problem not solved.

I’m glad that TM came with an extra o-ring. I replace it with the spare o-ring and, its been working flawlessly. It would seem that the original o-ring that came with my TM was dry and had shrunken. Which reminds me, I need to place an order for spare o-rings, I hope this helps.

edit; I am still using the 55mm TM stem with the nuts the bolts cooling unit at 5.5~6.0 temperature setting. I feel that I am starting to get the TM dialed in for my use and will start to use the 80mm TM stem with 4mm ruby balls in the CU.

Last edited:

badbee

I do not understand why(randomly)to manually calibrate a so expensive device instead of made it on a consistent and standard way from factory.

I read om this forum people combusted at 9 or 10 th setting...my tm2 does nor combust even if re calibrate at max temp possible..that is because unit are different and not standard...not because hand calibration I guess
This sounds like an air leak, classic symptoms are when the body gets hot but the load doesn't seem to and doesn't get well extracted. Take off the top retaining ring and remove the o-ring and metal insert, clean (if needed) and reassemble. This might be enough to fix it. Otherwise you may need to contact the manufacturer and get a repair. Recalibrating the temps should not be required (and I think people jump on that as a solution too quickly). My TM1 (works the same as the v2) can extract at level 4 and easily chars at 7. Most users report similar results.

René

@René; I was having a simular issue with my TinyMight and emailed TM. I was told to check the orange o-ring to make sure it was tight and not letting cold air into the heating chamber. I took out the o-ring and cleaned and put back in the TM. Problem not solved.

I’m glad that TM came with an extra o-ring. I replace it with the spare o-ring and, its been working flawlessly. It would seem that the original o-ring that came with my TM was dry and had shrunken. Which reminds me, I need to place an order for spare o-rings, I hope this helps.

edit; I am still using the 55mm TM stem with the nuts the bolts cooling unit at 5.5~6.0 temperature setting. I feel that I am starting to get the TM dialed in for my use and will start to use the 80mm TM stem with 4mm ruby balls in the CU.

This sounds like an air leak, classic symptoms are when the body gets hot but the load doesn't seem to and doesn't get well extracted. Take off the top retaining ring and remove the o-ring and metal insert, clean (if needed) and reassemble. This might be enough to fix it. Otherwise you may need to contact the manufacturer and get a repair. Recalibrating the temps should not be required (and I think people jump on that as a solution too quickly). My TM1 (works the same as the v2) can extract at level 4 and easily chars at 7. Most users report similar results.
Thank you both for a (similar)answer..I m going to try. What does "chars" mean(actually yes..vapw surface get hot..once so hot to be unconfortable to hold in my hand)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Will an acrylic mouthpiece fil in the GVB stem?

Yes, should fit the standard clear, might also fit the colored since the acrylic mouthpieces come with three o-rings... I prefer the tapered glass mouthpiece however...

And yes red light means time to swap batteries if you don't want it to die mid bowl!

cliffhanger1

Sometimes I see this when my battery is low. The device gets very hot but doesn't extract quite as well. I assume it is due to the heater trying to pull more power.
I noticed the same with the TM2.
Already on the third run with on demand mode I feel a little less power which delivers not the same extraction like the 2 first runs and then I charge the battery with blue light.
I really like the vape and that's the only weak point I found.

badbee

Thank you both for a (similar)answer..I m going to try. What does "chars" mean(actually yes..vapw surface get hot..once so hot to be unconfortable to hold in my hand)
Char means to blacken (like overdone toast), vaporists often use that word to distinguish from "combustion" where we mean a self sustaining fire that burns the whole load. I push the limits and often get a slight char in the ring shape typical of the TM, I've never actually combusted in the TM (but have in almost every other vape I use).

RedZep

Yes, should fit the standard clear, might also fit the colored since the acrylic mouthpieces come with three o-rings... I prefer the tapered glass mouthpiece however...

And yes red light means time to swap batteries if you don't want it to die mid bowl!
Why do you prefer the tapered glass MP? I'm currently weighing up what to buy, would be a big help.

RedZep,
Reactions: BigJr48

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

For me glass is the nicest material I've experienced on my lips to take hits through. I even prefer a completely glass vapor path as well, so it doesn't make sense to compromise that for a mouthpiece. I also like how the vapor gets inhaled with less restriction. And the taper is a shape that feels good on the lips, perhaps even more so in these portable device stem diameter regions, but wider as well. I think because it gives a nice seal without having to think of how to place it. Admittedly some of these qualities are shared with dedicated mp's, but the tapered glass cooling stem just has it all come together in imo the simplest and cleanest way. That said, I have a mouthpiece from Woody Vapors on IG and I use it with the small OEM stem and intercooler* when I'm on the go and then I am glad for that extra bit of vapor path. So depends on type of use as well.

*I meant the cu lol

Last edited:

RedZep

For me glass is the nicest material I've experienced on my lips to take hits through. I even prefer a completely glass vapor path as well, so it doesn't make sense to compromise that for a mouthpiece. I also like how the vapor gets inhaled with less restriction. And the taper is a shape that feels good on the lips, perhaps even more so in these portable device stem diameter regions, but wider as well. I think because it gives a nice seal without having to think of how to place it. Admittedly some of these qualities are shared with dedicated mp's, but the tapered glass cooling stem just has it all come together in imo the simplest and cleanest way. That said, I have a mouthpiece from Woody Vapors on IG and I use it with the small OEM stem and intercooler when I'm on the go and then I am glad for that extra bit of vapor path. So depends on type of use as well.
I was thinking also that glass is so much easier to clean. You can also wipe it with an alcohol wipe when out and about. Also don't have to mess around with lubricating the MP o rings before insertion etc. I'm always a fan of elegance.

Zipford

Why do you prefer the tapered glass MP? I'm currently weighing up what to buy, would be a big help.
Not a question to me, but I just find a tapered MP more comfortable on my lips as opposed to a circle like the stock MP. Glass also seems to give a very clean taste, though I do use a screen with my Upline Tasters (some people have said a screen can be avoided with careful loading, but I've never bothered because I doubt the screen makes much taste difference).

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah it's just a bit nicer on the lips, very slight effect on the air flow and additional cooling with that little taper lip inside, but the plain non-tapered is totally fine, nicer than the stock stems, because GVB flame polishes everything, so the edges of a non tapered stem from him is going to feel smoother and more comfortable than the stock TM stems in my experience... The benefit of not having the mouthpiece tapered, is that the stem will become reversible, like my pink and blue can be used in either direction, I use the pink side as the mouthpiece, but technically could have a larger bowl if I use that side for the load instead (though I have no plans to at least for a long while)

I was thinking also that glass is so much easier to clean. You can also wipe it with an alcohol wipe when out and about. Also don't have to mess around with lubricating the MP o rings before insertion etc. I'm always a fan of elegance.

Yes this is why I prefer the glass, to a separate acrylic mouthpiece or wood mouthpiece, I definitely like the acrylic better than wood, but it still feels a little odd (great with the titanium path liner though) however acrylic may hold up fine to a quick alcohol wipe as well... I've never had to lubricate any o-rings or anything like that with anything ever... Though yeah I appreciate the simplicity of having one piece, mouthpiece part of the stem too

@GoldenBud GVB is going to have a new stem design that has 14 mm tip underneath a little plain mouthpiece tip, so you can take some low temp dry hits with cooling beads, then turn up the temp and pop it on to a larger glass piece or through water! Along with many more clear bead stems for the TM dropping soon (by the way there is a new disclaimer on the website, for international orders to contact him and use PayPal for the more accurate shipping as @Abele Rizieri Ferrari explained earlier)

Top Bottom