TinyMight / TM 2

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
You might try using a stem with a built in glass screen, simply because they are easy to keep almost completely clean with a piece of paper towel applied right after use (twist it up, shove it in.) You can wipe almost everything out if you do it every time, it stays clean.

To make it 100% clean just a tiny spritz of isopropyl alcohol or even hot water in the sink.

Throw it in a pill bottle or cap the ends, otherwise!
Thanks. I'm not opposed to trying a glass screen. I have a glass screen in my enano ice stem and I kinda like it, but I couldn't tell you why. :) Maybe it's the simplicity of the setup. I am eyeing a GVB bead stem, if I can ever get lucky when a drop comes along, and I've only seen pinched ends with the need for an adjustable screen. I'm sure I could custom order.

I tried to set up my new 18mm gong with the basket screen flipped and the jagged edges pointing away from the loading end. This is how I prefer to use them with the enano. I now see that the conical shape of the included screen causes herb to get caught around the edges. I would need to shape a flat top version for this config.

Just want to add that my new TM2 is fucking amazing. :nod:

GoldenBud

a stem/wpa from @woodyvapors @ IG, i'm impressed, I don't like the basket which he includes - i use it with rimless screen from TM , and it's VERY tasty... I prefer it over any glass wpa that i have (RBT short stem as wpa/TM wpa)
1666794574890.jpg

IMG-20221026-173355.jpg

Zipford

Thanks. I'm not opposed to trying a glass screen. I have a glass screen in my enano ice stem and I kinda like it, but I couldn't tell you why. :) Maybe it's the simplicity of the setup. I am eyeing a GVB bead stem, if I can ever get lucky when a drop comes along, and I've only seen pinched ends with the need for an adjustable screen. I'm sure I could custom order.

I tried to set up my new 18mm gong with the basket screen flipped and the jagged edges pointing away from the loading end. This is how I prefer to use them with the enano. I now see that the conical shape of the included screen causes herb to get caught around the edges. I would need to shape a flat top version for this config.

Just want to add that my new TM2 is fucking amazing. :nod:
Personally, having to clean my stem after every load would be a drag, even though if you do that every time, it would be fairly easy.

In my experience the device itself (as compared to the stem) doesn't retain much smell -- unlike other vapes the herb isn't really in the device, it is in the stem. And if you cap the stem and leave it in the body of the device, there isn't much room for smell to escape because of the stem o-ring. Obviously if cleaning the stem after each use works better for some reason, have at it, but that wouldn't be an attractive option for me.

vapeape77

Personally, having to clean my stem after every load would be a drag, even though if you do that every time, it would be fairly easy.

In my experience the device itself (as compared to the stem) doesn't retain much smell -- unlike other vapes the herb isn't really in the device, it is in the stem. And if you cap the stem and leave it in the body of the device, there isn't much room for smell to escape because of the stem o-ring. Obviously if cleaning the stem after each use works better for some reason, have at it, but that wouldn't be an attractive option for me.
What about the air holes that go uncovered if just the mp is capped or the stem hole corked? Seems smell is gonna get thru there as it gets used more and more.

Zipford

What about the air holes that go uncovered if just the mp is capped or the stem hole corked? Seems smell is gonna get thru there as it gets used more and more.
That's a good point, but for whatever reason it just doesn't seem to smell. The metal and glass sleeves and the heater screen can all be cleaned of course, but I used the device daily for almost a year without cleaning any of those things and it doesn't seem to smell if I have the stem capped. Even putting my nose up to the device, it smells like wood more than anything else.

Again, I'm not sure why because logically the smell from a half-vaped load should leak out through those holes, but it just doesn't seem to.

vapeape77

That's a good point, but for whatever reason it just doesn't seem to smell. The metal and glass sleeves and the heater screen can all be cleaned of course, but I used the device daily for almost a year without cleaning any of those things and it doesn't seem to smell if I have the stem capped. Even putting my nose up to the device, it smells like wood more than anything else.

Again, I'm not sure why because logically the smell from a half-vaped load should leak out through those holes, but it just doesn't seem to.
Interesting! Hope mine is still decent smelling in a years time… I like spending the whole bowl out at once, then I cork the tm2 hole. Of course it’s fine now after a couple weeks, but all vapes act this way in the honeymoon period….

I have been enjoying session mode this week, leaving it at what I think is 185c. Good taste, good buzz very quickly, I like…

vapeape77

The prices have gone up since last week. 3-4 inch clear stems with 6 beads were $30 (plus 15% off.) Now similar size with less beads are $45-50. With the popularity of these stems it's his right to charge what he wants, but I'm less intrigued now. I'm sure others still consider them a good deal.
My hangup is I don’t like the way the pills and balls look in the pictures with the glass, probably why I won’t make one myself. Lol now offer me tie dye colors and it’s a different story🤪

vapeape77,
Reactions: Elfstone

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The prices have gone up since last week. I'm sure others still consider them a good deal.

Last week there was a special 15% off sale, but in order to get more accurate international shipping prices through the website, they required higher monthly fee... So I don't think you'll see as many sales, but I'm sure there will be again over certain holidays. Also they tend to be priced accordingly, to number of balls and spikes and length etc... The clear stems are an amazing deal, for the quality and the function, I think the color are very reasonable as well. Up to you how much you value avoiding the cooling unit with a great stem?

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Well off topic but I just received my first tm2 and this thing is so beautiful and hits like a monster but I don't have to tell you all.

Edit: took someone's advice and hit it low at 6 thank you smooth and tasty with big clouds.
How is that off topic? The TM/2 rocks - every single time! :love: So glad there are lots of new folks and those on their subsequent TMs. Can’t wait for work to end momentarily to use my OG TM (and still dreaming of a RED TM2, hopefully not too far in the future). :peace:

Zipford

The prices have gone up since last week.
I've pitched the GRAV Upline Taster many times, but I'll do it again now! They are $14, don’t require (or accept) a cooling unit and I think it cools as well and tastes better than the stock stem and CU. Easier to clean without the CU as well.

I can't compare to other aftermarket stems, but the GRAV stem is a pretty good budget option, especially if you want a number of spare stems (I keep a few loaded for quick and easy swapping).

Others are less wowed by GRAV, but I've been using them native for a year now and I really like them. A .625 inch screen works well in the GRAV, it is hard to keep a smaller screen in place.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Curious about making your own bead stem for the TM2. Those Grav octotaster tubes have a glass screen on one end. If you filled one with boro beads, is it difficult to torch the other end and form a flat mouthpiece to hold the beads in place? Is there a need to anneal the piece once heated? I have read a few posts where people talk about making their own but didn't know if this was feasable for someone without a lot of equipment.

The enano ice stems seem to be made in this fashion

Last edited:
Top Bottom