TinyMight / TM 2

Lad113

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I am so excited for you! This is your first vape!!!!!!!!! You are getting the very best indeed! You will NOT regret it. I wish that TM was my first vape ever....I do not want to tell you how much money I spent on PURE SHIT...also, do not fight getting a Storz and Bickel because its plastic. That is bullshit. I never got one because I was hung up on that but, the truth of the matter is that the Crafty and Mighty are fucking great as well. There is room for more than one great vape. We are all different in our likes so, I am glad we have choices. TM 2 is my fav. Congratulations and enjoy!
The TM2 is also my first dry herb vape. Did the research and it came down to the FlowerPot B1, TM2, or Mighty+. Since legalization in my state, I was smoking joints more and more until it became a daily habit. Realizing this, I wanted to try and save as much money as I could so I started looking for a solution that was more efficient. In the end TM2 won as it was portable, powerful, and more efficient than the Mighty+. I've been using the TM2 since I got it a couple weeks ago and absolutely love it! My research has paid off. One of the nice features of this vape, for me, is that it has anti-VAS technology ;) Unfortunately I can't say this vape is for everyone. My wife is also a joint smoker and she struggles with the inhalation technique even after telling her how to do it properly. She just doesn't have the lung capacity so she can't effectively vaporize the herb. Cloud production is almost non existent for her, even on temperature setting of 10. Another thing, surprisingly, she hates the "flavor" of vaping and prefers the flavor of combustion. I wanted to convert her over to vaping but that won't be happening with the TM2. If I had to do it all over again I would have gotten the Mighty+ because there's absolutely no technique to use it (even small light inhales produces respectable clouds). I could of returned my TM2 within the 14 day window and got the Mighty+ so both my wife and I could use it but I love the TM2 so much that I decided to keep it for myself.

question- When ordering TM2 direct from TM site that i've purchased from in past- i click on the $ as i'm in U.S. but when i go through process to ship & pay with credit card- it is showing the amount in Euro not $ for the amount- Shouldn't the amount show in $ for a U.S. purchase?? I didn't complete the buy as it showed euro as pmt amount.
I know you got this all sorted out but when I ran into this issue all I did was cleared the site settings (data, cookies, ect.), refreshed the page and prices displayed back to US dollars.

And to the people who also ordered straight away from TM, how long till it was shipped or you received the track & trace ?
The TM2 along with some accessories took 3 days to ship from when I placed my order on the TM website on launch day. 2 more days for delivery to my house in the USA on the east coast.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Dont worry about your TM turning on in transportation. It can happen as the button probably got compressed during the slight bouncing in the box. All units are shipped with the DIAL turned down to 0,so heater wont engage. In other words even it if turns on,the led can flash for weeks before draining the battery ;) ! I also would advise to dial it to zero while you transport it,so you can avoid the very same thing. I think the carriers allow to ship battery just inside the vape ,so i dont think there is much ,no option to ship it outside of the vape.

Barhen

Cool yeah I thought that was the one you were talking about! Looks great, he just made me one similar, with blue and pink, have you tried the yellow side as well? There can be variance with glass, perhaps you can find thicker o-rings to use... My TM2 is a tight fit, will break in more, so I'm not too worried about mine fitting well? But I think GVB clear stems are more stable at least

I just like having everything fit securely and not have to use different orings inside TM2 just for particular stem and yes I tested both ends.

Edit: his latest color tubes he ordered were a little off according to him FYI.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just like having everything fit securely and not have to use different orings inside TM2 just for particular stem and yes I tested both ends.

Yeah I agree, just trying to come up with a solution if you wanted it to be your main stem, I had tried using different o-rings when I wanted a luser fit with my second TM1 and eventually switched back to break in the stock o-ring instead, it is better and difficult to find proper fitting ones otherwise...

Edit: his latest color tubes he ordered were a little off according to him FYI.

That's a shame, so I may have the same issue with mine... Hopefully we'll find a way!

ArtVandalay422

RE-READ MY POST… I MENTIONED…

“The inside of the TM is a polished SS tube, don’t see that as an area that’s going to cause much if any scratches.”

You can’t see the inside, it’s a SS TUBE. I’d bet the titanium loading tube most likely has smooth polished ends as well.
Just quoting you because you're the last one on this topic that came up in my search.

Looking at the inside tube of my TM2, it definitely seems there are some scratches. I assume they came from one of the few times I used my Ti stem.

I wish I had never used the to stem as I'd prefer to not be vaping pieces of metal from the inside of the TM2. This concerns me, but it is what it is.

Sterboi

How many hits at low temp can you get out of a bowl on the tm2? I see a lot about how you can clear a bowl in a hit or two when you have it turned up high, but as someone who is more of a microdoser, I'm interested in the opposite. If I take it out with me to run some errands, can I hit the same bowl for a while if I keep the temp on a lower setting? I currently am using my argo for this, but it's getting old and I'd love something quicker and more powerful.

Also, do y'all feel like you need to baby your tinymights or do you often pocket or backpack them? I guess that's one thing about the argo I like, I feel like I can throw it around haha

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
How many hits at low temp can you get out of a bowl on the tm2? I see a lot about how you can clear a bowl in a hit or two when you have it turned up high, but as someone who is more of a microdoser, I'm interested in the opposite. If I take it out with me to run some errands, can I hit the same bowl for a while if I keep the temp on a lower setting? I currently am using my argo for this, but it's getting old and I'd love something quicker and more powerful.

Also, do y'all feel like you need to baby your tinymights or do you often pocket or backpack them? I guess that's one thing about the argo I like, I feel like I can throw it around haha
I am not sure about a number of hits ,but you dont have to extract everything in one or two hits and yes you can totally do a taste drive at lower temps and work your way up. I also enjoy vapor at the line of visibility at times,if that didnt make my throat dry i would engage more often. TM is a really rigid vape,as long as you dont transport it with the stem inside ,very little can happen. People baby their tinymight ,because they wanna protect their aesthetic value, aluminum and wood arent the most scratch resistant surfaces,but IMO a few bruises only add character ;) !

Shit Snacks

Yes, I start as low as possible basically, turning the dial up tiny bit by tiny bit temp stepping each hit, you can get a great many flavorful hits off of good bowl this way.

Just get a good hard shell case for bags, it's definitely nicer feeling than that one imo

MoltenTiger

@Lad113 you should set up a gravity bong with the TM2 and make that do all the hard inhalation work for your partner. I reckon things could get pretty interesting. Vaping is pretty lacklustre until it isn't, so this might change her perspective re: smoke vs. vapour.

I would also recommend grabbing a Dynavap M with Simrell FMJ add-on. For a joint smoker it is a super ideal alternate, I've been really impressed with the FMJ sleeve.

That way you can save some coin and stick with the TM2... but also have what I would guess is an even more efficient option too.

RedZep

The TM2 is also my first dry herb vape. Did the research and it came down to the FlowerPot B1, TM2, or Mighty+. Since legalization in my state, I was smoking joints more and more until it became a daily habit. Realizing this, I wanted to try and save as much money as I could so I started looking for a solution that was more efficient. In the end TM2 won as it was portable, powerful, and more efficient than the Mighty+. I've been using the TM2 since I got it a couple weeks ago and absolutely love it! My research has paid off. One of the nice features of this vape, for me, is that it has anti-VAS technology ;) Unfortunately I can't say this vape is for everyone. My wife is also a joint smoker and she struggles with the inhalation technique even after telling her how to do it properly. She just doesn't have the lung capacity so she can't effectively vaporize the herb. Cloud production is almost non existent for her, even on temperature setting of 10. Another thing, surprisingly, she hates the "flavor" of vaping and prefers the flavor of combustion. I wanted to convert her over to vaping but that won't be happening with the TM2. If I had to do it all over again I would have gotten the Mighty+ because there's absolutely no technique to use it (even small light inhales produces respectable clouds). I could of returned my TM2 within the 14 day window and got the Mighty+ so both my wife and I could use it but I love the TM2 so much that I decided to keep it for myself.

I know you got this all sorted out but when I ran into this issue all I did was cleared the site settings (data, cookies, ect.), refreshed the page and prices displayed back to US dollars.

The TM2 along with some accessories took 3 days to ship from when I placed my order on the TM website on launch day. 2 more days for delivery to my house in the USA on the east coast.
The Ball Vapes are not as end game as people like to think. Mine only goes on at weekends, or when I have company.

They have zero versatility. Temp stepping is a none option, as it takes 10 minutes to change temp. Yes you feel a hit to the head on the exhale of the huge bowl, but the high wears off faster than any vape I have ever tried. You end up burning through so much herb just chasing the high.

They also suit being left on so you don't wear out the coil. So it's poorly suited to just having a bowl when you fancy it.

FP is the most enjoyable exhale in vaping, and that is awesome. But I would be infinitely annoyed if it was my only vape.

For me FP is about the enjoyment of vaping, as opposed to being a functional versatile tool to medicate. You picked the right one for your first vape imo.

zatonic

With top quality herb, I can get 5-6 hits on temp 4.5 on TM 2. Usually inhale for about 7 seconds while holding the button then pull a few more seconds without pressing. This is usually from cold each hit. "on the go"

I've been using "Epulse Small Smell Proof Bag - 6x4 inch" from amazon for about a year. Fits the TM perfect. A little extra room for a small container and a battery too if needed. This gives a little extra bump protection too. I usually put this little bag in another carrying bag or glove box.

I'm trying to get to know him better, but I can recommend to those who have never had a TM (like me) to try the low temperatures, at the beginning also thanks to the type of exhalation shot, I found satisfaction only on the 6/7 temperature, now I start to 2.5 / 3 and then I go up to 4.5 a few more shots to finish the bowl but the extraction improves for me, so just to say let's not underestimate this aspect, I am very satisfied with the purchase, it has some defects but when something works well you pass it above more willingly, now I just have to inquire to find a glass stem suitable for me.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Ridin' the low temps is the way!
Agreed. I removed the nuts & washers from my cooling units to force me to use lower temps. I’m a native user like 99% of the time so I’m even more conscious about using lower temps than I had with the full CU setup. The flavors on low temps is great. The TM also produces nice vapor in that range too, though it will vary a bit based on strain, moistness, load size, draw, etc. Very happy my TM is back and running as well as it had been for 2.5 years (until the reversed battery incident over Labor Day weekend). Cheers! :peace:

Cacahuates

Super excited to receive 2 new stems. I got a terp pill and an Ed's tnt with some beads.

I placed the screen incorrectly into the wood one and got a mouth full of beads. Good thing they were not hot, but not a great experience. Hopefully I didn't inhale any. After fitting the screen properly I managed to get it going without the extra mouth loads. Cooling was ok. Not amazing. I think this stem is just a durability option. Also inserting scratches it up a bit. Not a big concern but worth noting. It's a beautiful stem, but now its' got some cool spiral engravings.

The terp pill was also just ok for cooling. I did not find it to be the ultimate cooling solution. Fiddling with the basket screen was also a task. It came with a rimmed one, which became stuck in the oven. Easy fix, just unscrewed the part that releases the interior o-ring and it came right out. I used a rimless basket screen next and noticed it flips around a bit inside the stem.

Ejecting the avb also required a tool for both stems. My typical blow and go didn't do the trick with these. I had to fish out screens and had a fear of beads scattering everywhere (at least not in my mouth).

Both of these stems are pretty cool but require a bit of extra care when compared to the stock stem. I don't find the cooling or durability to be worth the extra fidgeting and tinkering. This is just my boneheadedness and as many have stated I'm sure they are fantastic additions to a great device. For me they just added a bit more steps to a simple process. I'm sure I'll sort them out with time.

Shit Snacks

Des anyone know of another vape that produces such clouds at such a low temp?

Seems unique to me.

Of course, there are many, this is not unique, the TM just does it very very well with the analog dial and design with pure convection power, far from the only one... Totally off topic to list them all for you here though! Especially with pure materials and strong heaters, its really easy to get a lot of vapor at low temps, I do it with most of mine in fact

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Super excited to receive 2 new stems. I got a terp pill and an Ed's tnt with some beads.

I placed the screen incorrectly into the wood one and got a mouth full of beads. Good thing they were not hot, but not a great experience. Hopefully I didn't inhale any. After fitting the screen properly I managed to get it going without the extra mouth loads. Cooling was ok. Not amazing. I think this stem is just a durability option. Also inserting scratches it up a bit. Not a big concern but worth noting. It's a beautiful stem, but now its' got some cool spiral engravings.
Did you try Ed's with the cooling unit? You could even sandwich the beads between the two halves.

With both my ed's and the Ti stem, I always insert the same side, so that any rubbing is localized to only that area.

Last edited:

Cacahuates

Did you try Ed's with the cooling unit? You could even sandwich the beads between the two halves.

With both my ed's and the Ti stem, I always insert the same side, so that any rubbing, is localized to only that area.
I have not... I will give it a try for sure. I found the draw was pretty restricted with too many beads so I need to fiddle with that and the cooling unit.
I'm also trying to only insert it on the one side only. The marks look cool though, but I feel bad because it's such a nice piece of wood.

Lad113

The terp pill was also just ok for cooling. I did not find it to be the ultimate cooling solution. Fiddling with the basket screen was also a task. It came with a rimmed one, which became stuck in the oven. Easy fix, just unscrewed the part that releases the interior o-ring and it came right out. I used a rimless basket screen next and noticed it flips around a bit inside the stem.
Did you get the terp pill stem from VGoodiEZ? That's where I got mine which also included a rimmed basket screen which is different than the one TM sells. VGoodiEZ's rimmed basket screen is generic and should not be used in the TM as you found out it's not compatible as it catches on the o-ring when pulling out the stem. The one from TM is slightly smaller in diameter to the stem so it doesn't have this issue. VGoodiEZ just recently stocked up on the TM version rimmed basket screens you can pick up for $6 for 4 screens. Regarding the cooling aspect on the terp pill stem, I would pick up their wooden mouthpiece or the acrylic mouthpiece from Rouge Wax Works which both have metal inserts that act as a heat sink which noticably further cools the vapor.

RedZep

Of course, there are many, this is not unique, the TM just does it very very well with the analog dial and design with pure convection power, far from the only one... Totally off topic to list them all for you here though! Especially with pure materials and strong heaters, its really easy to get a lot of vapor at low temps, I do it with most of mine in fact
I should have been clearer. Any other vapes that deliver a low temp hit as satisfying and full?

I can go low on my Hybrid but it's not a satisfying hit. Hope this makes sense. TM2 low temp seems dense for low temp. Very fulfilling.

Cacahuates

Did you get the terp pill stem from VGoodiEZ? That's where I got mine which also included a rimmed basket screen which is different than the one TM sells. VGoodiEZ's rimmed basket screen is generic and should not be used in the TM as you found out it's not compatible as it catches on the o-ring when pulling out the stem. The one from TM is slightly smaller in diameter to the stem so it doesn't have this issue. VGoodiEZ just recently stocked up on the TM version rimmed basket screens you can pick up for $6 for 4 screens. Regarding the cooling aspect on the terp pill stem, I would pick up their wooden mouthpiece or the acrylic mouthpiece from Rouge Wax Works which both have metal inserts that act as a heat sink which noticably further cools the vapor.
Perhaps this is what I'm missing. Thanks for the response.

Top Bottom