• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

noobvaperct

Too bad about the stopping custom orders for HA. Good to know for me though.

GVB sells via O'Connell Woodworks site. Although I usually just order directly from him on Instagram.

I see TM stems available on TRWW right now? Although the MP is no longer listed.
OWW says 8 week turnaround time for stems - is that actually the case?

I will check out GVB's IG and see what's there. It's looking like it's between an HA stem + TRWW MP (if they actually fit together - is this confirmed?) or a TRWW stem + MP.

noobvaperct,
Reactions: Elfstone

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What's the website for GBV? Also I do like the dimpled stems from TRWW - I would totally get a stem and MP from him if there were some to grab :)

He meant GVB, they sell stuff through O'Connell, some of it is made to order and some of it is in stock, usually the updates are posted on Instagram and they are now a member here too! You can just message them on Instagram to get any info, still a waitlist, but you can put an order in, and ask what is made ready to ship in stock...

Rogue is also reachable by Instagram if you want something in particular and want to know when you can get it ASAP or just see the general posts about when there is updates to the site etc. Not too hard to get some good (even full custom) stuff done it just takes a bit of patience and money!

noobvaperct

The mp was recently sold out but he drops that type of stuff pretty often like the acrylic dyna condensers the other day. Also if you contact him he might be able to make something for you independent of a shop drop.
Do you know what section he lists mouth pieces on? It's a little hard to navigate around. Is the only way to find TM specific pieces is by using the search bar? I sound like I'm 80 years old but it's an odd site to navigate.

ezpz

HA stem + TRWW MP (if they actually fit together - is this confirmed?)
Confirmed.
20220624-003833.jpg

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Do you know what section he lists mouth pieces on? It's a little hard to navigate around. Is the only way to find TM specific pieces is by using the search bar? I sound like I'm 80 years old but it's an odd site to navigate.
I only ever found one by search query tiny might

@
ezpz what mp do you prefer?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Shit Snacks

I know but it's not thaaaat bad, you can find everything for TM in the vape accessories:

I’m still truly in amour with my lovely lil TinyMight 2, though we are still becoming aquatinted. I am now using the 80mm TinyMight glass stem with the CU. Since I micro dose, the 55mm and the 80 mm are not much different other than size to me. Last night I temped up to 6 and took a huge hit, for me that is, and oh’ boy. I got totally baked on just one big hit. Not ready for that level of high 😝

I since turned it back down to five and l feel I’ll be chilling out on five for a spell. I’m looking forward to trying out the Ti stem. Glad I waited, since it looks like I’ll need to soak it with ISO and a good washing first.

On another note; what the best was to store the TinyMight if it’s not in use for a week or so? Would it good to turn it down to zero and remove the battery? Or perhaps, leave battery in and just turn the dial to zero. Vape long and prosper 🖖🏼

ezpz

@ezpz what mp do you prefer?
I have an earlier version of the HA MP. That version didnt fit the stock stems, so now HA MP comes with a SS insert. The all wood MP affected the flavor, but was better at cooling. Since they both have metal inserts now, I assume they function similarly. TRWW is easier to clean, HA MP is a tad smaller (comfy on the lips).

Of the 2 MPs that I have, I like the HA MP for the smaller size and cooler vapor. If cleanliness is important to you, I would go TRWW (acrylic).

That looks beautiful! Is it a snug fit? Looks great!
Thanks. TRWW's MP fits snug on an HA stem, and really tight on stock stems.

Shit Snacks

Yeah I do the same. Does anyone actually take their batteries out when not in use?

That seems like a bit of a pain to do every time

I would only do that for extended long-term storage, like my OG is sitting that way, but my go-to pretty much always has a battery in it because I use it so regularly... I'm sure that will change when I finally get a TM2 though!

noobvaperct

If anyone is interested HA said they will be restocking their mouthpieces today which I see hasn't happened yet so I suspect either tomorrow or sometime this week they should be available to order.

EDIT: The walnut MP is available to order ATM.
Struggling to decide go with wood or acrylic. Please, someone help!

noobvaperct,

Gaminginvader

Smoke hater
i need a new case for carrying. I was using the ryot slym but now I have a Highartisan pill stem so i would need something longer.
I've been using a small dimebag omerta, I'm not sure what size you would need with the stem but I can say their stuff is very nice quality and from the few people I've asked (People who aren't often around the smell) the smell proof part works well.

Stealthy Cat

I've been using a small dimebag omerta, I'm not sure what size you would need with the stem but I can say their stuff is very nice quality and from the few people I've asked (People who aren't often around the smell) the smell proof part works well.
The omerta series all look really nice. I went with The Boss 7" since the TM with the terp pill stem sits at about 5" 3/4. It's not gonna be as small as I'd like but there also doesn't seem to be any other option. Plus i really like how well padded this bag seem to be.

Michel

The TM2 can also be calibrated...so I think it's the same as the original
I thought they might calibrate the device once while assembling, but that’s just a guessing.
Does anybody now where the temperature chart from Reddit comes from? I saw a TM2 min-max temperature range indicated somewhere in a technical description, too. This is why I thought newer devices might be calibrated. My first OG was very hot while the following TM’s where pretty much the same.

Michel,

FelixVonTrapp

I thought they might calibrate the device once while assembling, but that’s just a guessing.
Does anybody now where the temperature chart from Reddit comes from? I saw a TM2 min-max temperature range indicated somewhere in a technical description, too. This is why I thought newer devices might be calibrated. My first OG was very hot while the following TM’s were pretty much the same.
Not sure about Reddit, but I posted a pic of the temp chart from the TM2 instructions booklet

It’s on the back page of the instructions

Top Bottom