• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

for sure. he makes anything wood related with loads of effort and always ti liner. he is not in here (just yet) but i'll message you when i spoke to him :)
Hagbard, I really appreciate you reaching out to me with the possibility of obtaining one of your friend‘s beautiful wood works. I look forward to hearing from you my good man. Vape long and prosper 🖖🏼

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Silly question, but can this seller be trusted? Pictures look like a serial killer took them. Also how could I tell that they are actually SS and not something else?
Yeah, I’ve ordered from this psycho before and they can be trusted, as far as screens go anyway. IIRC correctly, @OF has used & recommended to me in the Solo thread ages ago. Dude’s ebay shop has been around for years, so he must be very dependable with a stable operation, which is a nice quality for both sellers & serial killers.

Well here goes, I received my TinyMight 2 via London GB to the west coast in two days from Vapefiend. I would recommend VF as an alternative to other venders as an option. I’ve purchased from in the pass and they always come through and it’s amazing how fast the shipping is from across the pond.

Now to more pressing matters at hand, how do I like the TinyMight 2? To be honest, I’m still learning how to get the best results from this beautiful lil vape. So far, I’ve only used it at 5~5.5 temp and I have yet to temp step. When I‘m not too high or overly anxious and remember the correct order of things, I get wonderful vapor and the taste is great but, can be overwhelming, in good way.

Though I do have the 80mm TM glass stem and a Upline® Taster from GRAV, as of yet, I’m still getting aquatinted with the 55mm paired with the cooling unit. Since I’m a micro dose kinda fellow, I have found the set up to be good for my needs as my technique improves. As has been mentioned by others, as of yet, I have not experienced any hot spot or ring in the AVB.

i may be off my rocker for saying this, but to me, the TinyMight 2 is like a blend of the Milaana 3 and the Splinter V2. I like to thank the sub for all the help and advice I received with the Milaana 3 and V2. Since learning how to use those two, it’s prepared me for the TinyMight 2. It feels intuitive due to the experience of the M3 and V2.

And yes, I am absolutely in amour with the TinyMight 2. It just feels great in the hands and it‘s a beautiful piece and feels well made.

Vape long and prosper 🖖🏼

Last edited:

kryptic_dusk

Hi all,

Just got my TM2 and have a question. How does everyone use their Titanium Stem? I tried taking the CU from the glass stem but the ID of the Ti stem was too large. The CU slid right through the inner tube. I got it to kind work by putting an extra o-ring on the cooling unit but it’s not ideal. I tried using the basket screen too but it kept flipping sideways. There’s gotta be an easier option- thoughts?

Shorner

Hi all,

Just got my TM2 and have a question. How does everyone use their Titanium Stem? I tried taking the CU from the glass stem but the ID of the Ti stem was too large. The CU slid right through the inner tube. I got it to kind work by putting an extra o-ring on the cooling unit but it’s not ideal. I tried using the basket screen too but it kept flipping sideways. There’s gotta be an easier option- thoughts?
My cooling unit is quite a tight fit with my Ti stem.

I haven’t used then Ti stem yet, as soon as I am done with this bowl. I’ll give it a try and report back with the results. Ummm, now that’s gonna be on my mind until I check it out for myself.

Elfstone,
Reactions: BigJr48

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
I can't get an even extraction with it for some reason.
Are you using a medium or coarse grind & inhaling slow and deep? I really jammed my last pack down tight just to test which caused a very noticable draw restriction yet everything was still evenly extracted once I was finished.

RedZep

Are you using a medium or coarse grind & inhaling slow and deep? I really jammed my last pack down tight just to test which caused a very noticable draw restriction yet everything was still evenly extracted once I was finished.
Medium grind. Low and slow draw. It's ripping huge clouds when I use the extended 3d cooling stem. Just can't seem to get a song out the titanium.

I'm thinking maybe I have not learned to modulate my draw speed/power with a cooling unit in place. I took the titanium stem for a hike, and took it out at the top of a mountain, and was let down 2bh. Maybe I should practice with it at home.

Is it possible to somehow put it into stealth mode? I’m a newbie to the TM’s and though I’ve read the manual I really don’t know how to go about it. I did read that when you remove the battery and replaced it, it resets the TM.
I can try that. I just would of assumed the vibration would have worked from the get go. I set it to 8 and hold the button for like 8 seconds and hit. Get some great clouds. Just kind of guessing where the vibration might be lol

Last edited:

Barhen

Thought I’d share my TM2 at setting 4 for those who don’t believe settings 4 can produce nice clouds. Forgive the out of focus showing off the temp setting :D I was previously used to arizer air and this blows it away in terms of flavor and vapor. It’s harsh for me as I am used to cooler temps of glass stems. I got a 4 terp pill stem coming soon..

Enjoy.

Michel

I can try that. I just would of assumed the vibration would have worked from the get go. I set it to 8 and hold the button for like 8 seconds and hit. Get some great clouds. Just kind of guessing where the vibration might be lol
If you use session mode (keeping the button down directly after turning the unit on) you have at least a visual feedback from the 2nd LED to know when it is at temp.

If you put the TM near your ear while heating up, you can clearly hear the frequencies of the heater changing when at temp.

Hope this helps a little. The haptic motor can easily be adjusted on the OG TM. I wasn’t brave enough to verify if it’s valid for the TM2 yet.

Top Bottom