• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's unfortunately beyond snug fit territory, even removing the metal ring and trying to only put the stem through that, it goes to a certain spot on the stem and gets stuck. Slight indentation along the stem from where it hits that point. My stem is a very, very small amount too large to fit through.

You can see a slight indent on the stem from where it's hitting resistance and stopping, taking the metal ring off and just trying to slide it through the stem alone also produces the same result. The Ed's stem ends up turning the metal ring when inserting and trying to twist, whereas the TI / glass stems have a tiny bit sliver of wiggle room.

Don't worry, Ed will send you a replacement

onesixty2

Don't worry, Ed will send you a replacement
For sure! I'm not worried, just wanted to get around to actually posting a picture so folks knew I was trying to insert it correctly, it wasn't user error, etc. I'm sure it's an anomaly, but at least someone might know they aren't alone... :D

This TM2 has been my best purchase in a long while. If you're on the fence, the hype is very real. It's absolutely a powerhouse and once you get the feel for how to draw, just clouds effortlessly through glass.

TheEncore

I think I would like to use this vape in my home rotation, as I really enjoy using it.

I'm worried about running costs however. Will it be expensive in electricity to keep charging these batteries which don't seem to last very long? Compared to using a volcano Hybrid or a Flowerpot for example.
I always like a little math puzzle. The ave US price for eletricity is $15.75 / KWH. A 3000 mAh battery cell can be converted into having approx 11.1 WH of energy at the nominal 3.7 V. That means it costs approx $0.17 to charge a cell with a perfectly efficent charger, adjust that price up by 20% or so to allow for inefficiency. Call it 5 cents per load used.

Given that the Flowerpot is on all the time it probably uses far more energy, but it will entirely dependent on usage pattern. It's hard to say about the Volcano, it might be the most efficient. When you are comparing this to a 5 cent charge per load, electrical efficiency doesn't really matter much.

Charge it at work... it's "free".

onesixty2

Oh weird, the 18mm WPA doesn't have a glass screen? The image on their website didn't show the 14mm (which arrived and has a glass screen) so I was pleasantly surprised.

onesixty2,
Reactions: dimmusp

Dr. G

Old Resident
I truly had no idea...I even wrote to Tinymight but, very quickly wrote to them back....that is a great thing to know...well, I could not find that in the directions. If its in there I did not read it properly then. Thanks again.
So...my daughter came up to me and said...'hey you got the vape to work!'...I said yeah, my friend Shit Snacks helped me. ( I called you my friend eventhough we never met)...and she paused and said. 'You never told me you had a friend by the name of Shit Snacks.'( I hope that is not your birth name). My daughter remained wide eyed as I walked past her.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh weird, the 18mm WPA doesn't have a glass screen? The image on their website didn't show the 14mm (which arrived and has a glass screen) so I was pleasantly surprised.

Correct, the multi WPA and the 14 have a fixed glass screen, the 18 is playing like the backwards RBT stems are plain 18s (which I prefer actually, with rimless basket screens)

@Dr. G tell her it is Pam Poovey (my avatar, all an Archer reference, FX cartoon) :rofl:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Wow, the Tinymight 2 is very powerful. Maybe I am just baked right now but, my Tinymight 1.5 never was THIS good! WTF...Tinymight really friggen improved a whole lot! That was not the most well versed post...but, HELL! Did the Tinymight engineers get visited by extraterrestrials? My gosh this vape just took a leap ahead of the game.

The only thing that is missing now...is a super nice leather option case to travel with it. The straw bag is cute...blah blah blah...lets get rid of that! Let us go into the FUTURE! We need a nice transport case....please and thank you.

Sincerely Baked,
Dr.G.

Gaminginvader

Smoke hater
Got my TM2 today (To michigan from overseas). I was hoping this could replace my mighty (And I think it might, although there's something nice about that "Vape Flask), but it can probably replace my argo too! It's so much smaller than I was picturing.

Now time to order some other stems and maybe steel/glass beads.

Also, If anyone has any ideas for accessories that could be designed and 3D printed, I would be happy to take a crack at some and get more practice making them.

kilo

I'm not worried, just wanted to get around to actually posting a picture so folks knew I was trying to insert it correctly, it wasn't user error, etc.
I wasn't sure what you meant in the earlier post but now the picture makes it crystal clear! I'm sure you'll be pleased in the end.

Now, about the TM2...

This is just as good as I could have hoped. I'd ranked TM1 among the top tier of on-demand heavy hitters but the TM2 outdoes it in build and performance. It comes up to temperature more quickly and there's a smoothness and consistency throughout the length of the draw. The improved airflow was a pleasant surprise – a surprise because I'd have never guessed that it needed improvement! I used to get a kick out of some of the more "low-tech" aspects of the TM1 – the button, the battery cap slot, the light leak – but everything on the new one is well-functioning, solid. and secure. It all feels very well-machined. It feels like a real-world example of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.

ChipNJ

Ordered directly from TM on the day of release and TM2 arrived today (USPS delays...) and 2 hits of Acapulco Gold at 2.5. WOW. I love my TM OG, but the TM2 is crazy good. My brother will be a very happy dude when he gets my TM OG (if I don't keep it as a backup...). Next I need to try the titanium stem, that may need to wait for tomorrow.

PossumMD

The only thing that is missing now...is a super nice leather option case to travel with it. The straw bag is cute...blah blah blah...lets get rid of that! Let us go into the FUTURE! We need a nice transport case....please and thank you.
There's a couple of makers out there who make them. @Duba is one, and I saw one a couple of months back that I'm blanking on.

Dr. G

Old Resident
There's a couple of makers out there who make them. @Duba is one, and I saw one a couple of months back that I'm blanking on.
I am ordering from Duba...I have a nice cover I purchased from her a few months ago only...I am looking for a cool hard case...something I can throw in the car. Not really THROW in the car...but, if I had to throw it....my Tiny's wouldn't break. Also, Duba is going to make the TM 2 ones...the ones she has are for TM OG and TM 1.5

onesixty2

Can you share a pic? @onesixty2
I would recommend a coarse grind, maybe medium depending on how it breaks up, the screen will not work well with anything finely ground, definitely a drawback if you don't have a medium-coarse grinder

edit: also.. after a couple bowls, I discovered my new favorite utility of the device. The stirring tool edge you hook a fingernail under to pull out of the tm2 body is great at turning the temperature dial without getting your finger in the way of the numbers. Also works quite well if you don't have nails sturdy enough to turn it / prefer not to use them for it.

Last edited:

Duba

Accessory Maker
I am ordering from Duba...I have a nice cover I purchased from her a few months ago only...I am looking for a cool hard case...something I can throw in the car. Not really THROW in the car...but, if I had to throw it....my Tiny's wouldn't break. Also, Duba is going to make the TM 2 ones...the ones she has are for TM OG and TM 1.5
Hey,
Indeed I will be able to propose leather jackets for the TM2 soon, I will look into a new model.
In the meantime, for the TM1, there is this option with 2 tabs that offers a better protection for those who want to throw it in the car! lol

GoldenBud

the screen will not work well with anything finely ground, definitely a drawback if you don't have a medium-coarse grinder
yeah my bong was so dirty after few sessions, placed a stainless screen inside this wpa..too bad i don't have bcg coarse plate

GoldenBud,

sickmanfraud

I just spent the last 45 minutes trying to get my og TM to work. I loosened and tightened the battery cover as well as the ring covering the red o-ring.

First question: Is this where I loosen the torque screw without a battery and stem and jiggle it back to life?

Question 2: Is this problem solved in the TM2?

FelixVonTrapp

I just spent the last 45 minutes trying to get my og TM to work. I loosened and tightened the battery cover as well as the ring covering the red o-ring.

First question: Is this where I loosen the torque screw without a battery and stem and jiggle it back to life?

Question 2: Is this problem solved in the TM2?
Yes, I would suggest/agree that this is when you perform the torque screw procedure.

I can’t speak to number 2

Top Bottom