Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Any word on
 RED? :D:peace:

giphy.gif

:peace:

sickmanfraud

My TM2 has landed!!

Like everyone else, I am majorly impressed.

Since so many of you reviewed the TM2 I figure I should mention 2 accessories that I purchased.

The long cooling stem with the blue beads is an improvement in my opinion. Cooler vapor. I wonder if it would be better with 5 beads per section rather than the 3. Cooling is noticeable. I wouldn't tell anyone who already has a 3-d cooling stem to get the new one, but it is an improvement.

I bought the dosing capsules. I believe that they are a major improvement. The first gen dosing caps had a lid that fit over the capsule. In order for the V.1 capsule lid to fit made the capsule body with the cannabis is looser in the stem.

The V. 2 capsule features a lid that fits without any overhang so airflow goes over the cannabis.

I expect that the tighter fit will combine with the Titanium stem to create a hybrid effect which I think I will like in the evenings.

I will report back on the combo of the new dosing capsules and the Titanium stem.

sickmanfraud

How are the dosing caps in general for the TM?

From what I read on here almost no one uses them

When I am not home I like the convenience. To me, the convenience is worth the "extra heat" or extra time needed to extract my medicine and any possible loss of flavor.

As an experiment, I just vaped one capsule in the glass stem and got total extraction at temp 6.

EarthworldTim

Never had a TM before but this TM2 is very impressive. The only thing holding me back previously was the somewhat fragile build but this thing feels super solid.

Didn't order any extra stems because I figured aftermarket. Titanium will be great for outdoor stuff and I have a Milliken walnut on order but those Ed's tnt stems look good.

Also did a fast and dirty anodize last night to dark purple and I like it but I'll probably take it to a light blue in the next week or so.

kapows

The red ones arent production runs and only one was made for internal testing. For the time being theyre focusing on getting the walnut ones well and truly stocked.

noobvaperct

My TM2 has landed!!

Like everyone else, I am majorly impressed.

Since so many of you reviewed the TM2 I figure I should mention 2 accessories that I purchased.

The long cooling stem with the blue beads is an improvement in my opinion. Cooler vapor. I wonder if it would be better with 5 beads per section rather than the 3. Cooling is noticeable. I wouldn't tell anyone who already has a 3-d cooling stem to get the new one, but it is an improvement.

I bought the dosing capsules. I believe that they are a major improvement. The first gen dosing caps had a lid that fit over the capsule. In order for the V.1 capsule lid to fit made the capsule body with the cannabis is looser in the stem.

The V. 2 capsule features a lid that fits without any overhang so airflow goes over the cannabis.

I expect that the tighter fit will combine with the Titanium stem to create a hybrid effect which I think I will like in the evenings.

I will report back on the combo of the new dosing capsules and the Titanium stem.
Since I will be using the TM2 myself without water 99.9% of the time, I'm all ears for recommendations on a nice cooling stem.

I'm not the biggest fan of how fast/gunked up the bottom of the CU gets where the dosing capsules go (I bought the v2 caps myself). I have used 2 caps total and other than those getting dirty easily and the CU getting dirty easily, I'm a big fan of the unit as a whole. It feels so solid, extremely well built.

Also slightly confused on the CU in general. It seems to be 2 empty dosing capsules and one is filled with 2 washers and 3 nuts, and is a cooling unit? What?

noobvaperct,
Reactions: dimmusp

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The only thing holding me back previously was the somewhat fragile build but this thing feels super solid.
Yeah there is a weird perception on Reddit that the TM is fragile. I wouldn't kick it down a mountain, but it is as solid or better than my other battery vapes with glass parts.

Since I will be using the TM2 myself without water 99.9% of the time, I'm all ears for recommendations on a nice cooling stem.
Many great recommendations in the thread including pictures. The two most popular at the moment are from High Artisan and Good Vibes Boro.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I am another lucky fucker whose TM2 arrived today.
Felt quite excited for a new vape for the first time in a long time, so thought I'd go oldskool & take some gratuitus unboxing pics of which you've likely seen plenty but if you haven't & you're waiting for your TM2 to arrive & don't want to spoil a special moment, look away now. Otherwise, here we go - sorry if they seem a bit blurry but they actually came out pretty good considering the camera lense is completely shattered . . . . . .

TM2-Unbox-1.jpg

TM2-Unbox-2.jpg

TM2-Unbox-3.jpg

TM2-Unbox-4.jpg

TM2-Unbox-5.jpg

TM2-Unbox-6.jpg

And some destructions:

TM2-Unbox-7.jpg

TM2-Unbox-8.jpg

TM2-Unbox-9.jpg

TM2-Unbox-10.jpg

Parts are currently being cleaned before taking it for the first spin but initial impressions are strong - as mentioned by others, build quality looks to be to a very high standard, which makes me feel better about the premium price tag. Only dropped this much on a portable once before & unfortunately I feel it was a mistake. Hoping to have my faith redeemed with the TM but only time will tell.

:peace:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
If you can confirm, if you picked up any dirt in this cleaning, someone else mentioned they did not, and it's supposed to be coming fully cleaned now... Would love (for myself and others) to not need clean to get started!

You run the risk of “belief”
. I would always be wondering if the one I received was NOT cleaned in the factory. For me, that’s not worth saving a few minutes to clean it myself. Seen this many times with products from Dynavap, some wipe clean, some do not. I always subscribe to the motto: “If you want a job done right, do it yourself”.

RedZep

I'm not the biggest fan of how fast/gunked up the bottom of the CU gets where the dosing capsules go (I bought the v2 caps myself). I have used 2 caps total and other than those getting dirty easily and the CU getting dirty easily, I'm a big fan of the unit as a whole. It feels so solid, extremely well built.

Also slightly confused on the CU in general. It seems to be 2 empty dosing capsules and one is filled with 2 washers and 3 nuts, and is a cooling unit? What?
I don't like the cooling unit at all. Gets funked up too easy. Pain to clean. And it messes with draw resistance.

If I didn't buy the 3d stem day one, my view of the TM would be swaying negative. Fortunately there seems to be many 3rd party stems that cool by other means and avoid the negatives above. I'm waiting for a terp pill stem myself.

EarthworldTim

If you can confirm, if you picked up any dirt in this cleaning, someone else mentioned they did not, and it's supposed to be coming fully cleaned now... Would love (for myself and others) to not need clean to get started!
Mine appeared to be cleaned before hand so I just cleaned the stems to be safe. Disassembled the cooling unit and no residual grease or dirt.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
If you mix yellow and magenta, you’ll end up with red. The hues of each color affect what shade of red you’ll end up with. If you add more magenta, you’ll get a cooler red (like ruby)...whereas more yellow will give you a warmer red (like tomato)!
I may have an old color by numbers set somewhere, lol. I’ll refrain from additional RED posts. I think however there’s still speculation on the wood species for the red version and it was confirmed it’s not stained (or a yellow and magenta mix :) ). I did ask TM as follow-up to my repair email and haven’t heard back yet what it was. Maybe they won’t reply. We shall see. Keep the TM2 reviews coming - very positive so far! :peace:

Top Bottom