TinyMight / TM 2

RedZep

Mines arrived, its a work of art👍

The wood is beautiful and it feels a lot more solid than the OG no light leaks either!!
Not tested it yet but first impressions of look and feel of it are really good, definite improvement over the OG.

Massive thanks to @VapeFiend.com for a brilliant service as usual👍👍
Agreed, stem looks beautiful. I will be buying a wood MP also, to use as WPA. But I don't like using wood MP to mouth. I recall another FC user mentioning alternative MP's but I can't find where it was said.

RedZep,

Stueylakes

Mines arrived, its a work of art👍

The wood is beautiful and it feels a lot more solid than the OG no light leaks either!!
Not tested it yet but first impressions of look and feel of it are really good, definite improvement over the OG.

Massive thanks to @VapeFiend.com for a brilliant service as usual👍👍
Mines here also but I have zooms till 3....shiiiiit! I concur however that Vapefiend were rather fantastic on this!

RedZep

Mines here also but I have zooms till 3....shiiiiit! I concur however that Vapefiend were rather fantastic on this!
Starting blasting on mine already. It's 11:30 here in UK. I have meetings all afternoon.

They see me high atleast 7 times a week so it's all good.

The performance on this thing is mindblowing. Big tasty clouds. No stirring needed. Some of the best even extraction I've seen 2bh. Was not expecting that.

noobvaperct

Anyone here know which Molicel the units are coming with from the TM website? I was able to secure a purchase from the website and wanted to buy a few extra cells for continuous use and a charger and the TM website says P26A or P28A. I’d prefer to get the same cells - unless there’s no difference and it’s a non-issue?

Also, I know there are some reputable websites to buy cells and chargers from but I’m not able to locate. Does anyone have a list of those websites handy?

noobvaperct,
Reactions: cosimo

Shorner

Starting blasting on mine already. It's 11:30 here in UK. I have meetings all afternoon.

They see me high atleast 7 times a week so it's all good.

The performance on this thing is mindblowing. Big tasty clouds. No stirring needed. Some of the best even extraction I've seen 2bh. Was not expecting that.
What setting you got yours on?

Had a quick go, slightly lighter wood but no biggy, it will darken with age! Temp step 4 - 8 no stir, pretty pleased with that! Definately a different and better note to the OG.

Yours looks a lighter wood than mine, I can't post pics on here for some reason!

Shorner,

Djsleepy

Does anyone with prototypes / close to TM / retailers know what type of material the new "metal" part(s) added to heater/heater chamber are? I'm assuming SS, maybe aluminum, but curious if it's anything else.

Sorry if this is a bit anal, I'm usually strictly glass path besides ss screens and I'm just looking for as clean an airpath as possible
SS and and @RustyOldNail there is reverse polarity protection but no indicator.

sickmanfraud

Agreed, stem looks beautiful. I will be buying a wood MP also, to use as WPA. But I don't like using wood MP to mouth. I recall another FC user mentioning alternative MP's but I can't find where it was said.

lalaile

The instructions you can download, can somebody confirm this for me that these instructions are also for the TM2 in terms of turning on the modes etc.?

lalaile,

Shorner

Yeah its much lighter than if I had chosen but it will darken up somewhat. Get imgur and post the weblink of the photo straight into the message dude. Ive just done bowl 2 and need a sit down now!
I had 2 bowls earlier 1 at temp 6 the other at temp 7, i haven't moved in a hour🤣
I usually vape at really high temps too, definitely hits the spot🙂

SirGanjaVapeAlot

I need a little help. Can't remember where I saw. It mentioned. Think it was here.

The HighArtisan Terp Pill stems for the TM. I read that you can fit it with a mouthpiece from a different product, if you don't like wooden mouthpieces.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Ignore this page didn't update didn't see it was already answered. I also saw someone use a Revolve upper in an Ed's TnT stem that's another option

Last edited:
SirGanjaVapeAlot,
Reactions: RedZep

RedZep

Anyone tried the Ti stem.yet? I would love to but had 4 bowls and im good for nothing at the moment 🤣🤣
I have my Ti stem loaded with 0.2 ready to go. Just letting my nerves settle as I'm already 0.3g in and trying to work.

I like the look of the stem when it's in the unit. Already know it will be my hiking stem. Hiking was my main reason for getting TM in first place, so I'm really happy Ti is included.

Stueylakes

Anyone tried the Ti stem.yet? I would love to but had 4 bowls and im good for nothing at the moment 🤣🤣
I went straight in with the Ti buddy, it gets hot towards the end of the bowl when removing but definately not that Simrelly type Ti taste. I like it.

I havent used a native stem in my OG in over a year as im a wpa jhook user mostly, mainly due to the need to stir, but if that need is removed the Ti and my Eds stems will be used much more.

RedZep

Hope this isn't a dumb question. Do I have to worry about carrying it around with a loaded stem inserted? Worried material will fall out and get through the screen protecting heater.

RedZep

I went straight in with the Ti buddy, it gets hot towards the end of the bowl when removing but definately not that Simrelly type Ti taste. I like it.

I havent used a native stem in my OG in over a year as im a wpa jhook user mostly, mainly due to the need to stir, but if that need is removed the Ti and my Eds stems will be used much more.
So far at loads of 0.1g stirring is completely not needed. Material is evenly roasted.

I will be testing it at 0.2g soon.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Hope this isn't a dumb question. Do I have to worry about carrying it around with a loaded stem inserted? Worried material will fall out and get through the screen protecting heater.
I'd be less worried about material falling through (unless it is a really fine grind), and more concerned about accidentally pushing the stem through the heater screen. Of course, idk about the TM2 yet, but with the TM I never travel with a stem inserted.

Some people have caps they use for the ends the carry pre-loaded stems around.

Shorner

I
I'd be less worried about material falling through (unless it is a really fine grind), and more concerned about accidentally pushing the stem through the heater screen. Of course, idk about the TM2 yet, but with the TM I never travel with a stem inserted.

Some people have caps they use for the ends the carry pre-loaded stems around.
You can't push the stem through on tm2 there is a metal sleeve with screen built in that goes above heater, undo the circle gromit thing the mouthpiece slides into and you will see....its a much better design.

Top Bottom