• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Texus

You are a Genius! I searched every item (it seemed like every item) in TRRW looking for this tip that was mentioned over a month ago. I searched "tinymight" not "tiny might". Thank you very much.

As far as the wood tip from High Artisan, I was unimpressed. It doesn't fit well at all. For $30 it should fit well. Mine does not.

I ordered a Ditanium tip after I saw the video from @VGOODIEZ . I figure that since it fits inside the stem it needs to be the same size as the cooling unit. With that in mind, I expect the o-rings from the O-ring pack should work fine.

@VGOODIEZ were the o-rings from the o-ring kit satisfactory?
Or do you know the specific o-ring size/origin?

Texus,

farmerpalmersnt

I asked the maker about the redesigned heat chamber and other (in my opinion more attractive) changes. I'm not fussed about cosmetics, USBC or stirring picks. My TM is already my favourite vape.

Anyway he sent this (within a few hours I might add) which, in my mind makes the higher price tag justified too...

"The heater uses still similar resistance element, the unique stainless steel foil in spiral form. But the way the heater is assembled and installed is different. There is a completely new metal component holding the spiral heater in place, and no more wood under the heater. This way we were able to same time provide a fully sealed airpath, and improve the taste of the vapor as the radiant heat from heater cannot anymore affect the wood. Also the heater is installed in a thicker quartz glass tube providing more solid mass that improves the heater performance in longer sessions. And as always, the heater without control means a little, the whole control firmware and electronics have been updated. Now the heater is controlled by a board that has twice a thick current paths, even the battery spring has been custom made for us in our quest for maximum performance. The battery orientation has been changed upside down to improve the electronics performance and robustness. The microcontroller controlling all is much more capable and the unit has about 4 x accuracy in temperature measurements and can check things in much higher frequency than original model. This helps to keep the heater pushing solid vapor in any situation even better than the original model with super stable power output. Also we improved the way the whole electronics reacts to changes in the environment. in past the heating up of the vape meant that the performance and temp levels changed also a bit, now the unit adapts to the environment much better and this means again more repeatable solid tasty vapors."

I'm sure he won't mind me posting up.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
You are a Genius! I searched every item (it seemed like every item) in TRRW looking for this tip that was mentioned over a month ago. I searched "tinymight" not "tiny might". Thank you very much.

As far as the wood tip from High Artisan, I was unimpressed. It doesn't fit well at all. For $30 it should fit well. Mine does not.

I ordered a Ditanium tip after I saw the video from @VGOODIEZ . I figure that since it fits inside the stem it needs to be the same size as the cooling unit. With that in mind, I expect the o-rings from the O-ring pack should work fine.

@VGOODIEZ were the o-rings from the o-ring kit satisfactory?
I didn't use those particular O-Rings with mine. I'm not 100% but from memory I think those will work.

I know someone was asking for a video of stem comparisons and how they load so here you go.

https://streamable.com/bgqmqz

Also we got some new RickBirdBarry Milkball bubblers yesterday so here's me ripping the TM2 on one of them. I absolutely love this piece. Also great with ball vapes because of the more open airflow.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

FROM LINK BELOW:

“Im using mighty /crafty o rings from the inside of the cooling unit on mine as the tinymight rings leave the ditanium too loose.
3 stacked work perfectly in all 3 of my original stems.”

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I figure that since it fits inside the stem it needs to be the same size as the cooling unit. With that in mind, I expect the o-rings from the O-ring pack should work fine.

I didn't use those particular O-Rings with mine. I'm not 100% but from memory I think those will work.

As @RustyOldNail already hinted, the TM o rings will not work. While searching for a properly sized o ring, I purchased a set of 20 differently sized o rings as a pack in a hardware store and using only one of those to make the MP fit. It's important to go for a very tight fit, otherwise slipping and movements will create lots of issues. That's why I'm only using one, because making two rings sit right takes too much time for me. So if you don't have a Mighty or Crafty hanging around your place, you will have to search and try a bit.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

6269-E43-A-A3-D9-478-D-BE51-CE23432489-AD.png

Look how awesome that walnut looks! I love how each has their own character.

ezpz

I was not clear.

The High Artisan tip was bought from High Artisan at the same time as the Terp Pill stem.

That is what makes it more distressing. They had both pieces together and the tip is still loose!
Is the HA mp super tight on the TM stem?

I have the first version HA mp (before the metal insert). It's too big for the TM stem. I also have the TRWW mp. It's really tight on the TM stem, but loose on the HA stem. Not a problem if using dry, but I do need to wrap my pinky around the mp, when removing it from a water piece.

I'm guessing the difference in the thickness of both stems is too great for just a single sized o-ring. If the mp fits tight on the HA stem, it might be too big for the TM stem. I guess HA dude might need to send 2 different sized o-rings.

ezpz,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
6269-E43-A-A3-D9-478-D-BE51-CE23432489-AD.png

Look how awesome that walnut looks! I love how each has their own character.
There was a similar pic when the OG launched. I called it March of the Tinymights in deference to March of the Wooden Soldiers, an old Xmas story and movie. Very nice! And speaking of Christmas, where are the RED ones? :):peace:

Shit!!!! For the first time in 2.5 years I accidentally inserted the battery the wrong way and turned it on. When I realized on demand wasn’t working, which is use 99% of the time, I never the get the single warm up buzz and the vape is getting warmer than usual. And I think it’s combusting too. Shit!

Session mode can be initiated but I think it’s combusting on that too :(

I removed the battery and tried it again the right way and same thing. Do I try another battery or must I send it back for repair at this point? Shit! Ugh!!!!
:peace:

FelixVonTrapp

Shit!!!! For the first time in 2.5 years I accidentally inserted the battery the wrong way and turned it on. When I realized on demand wasn’t working, which is use 99% of the time, I never the get the single warm up buzz and the vape is getting warmer than usual. And I think it’s combusting too. Shit!

I removed the battery and tried it again the right way and same thing. Do I try another battery or must I send it back for repair at this point? Shit! Ugh!!!!
Shit! What a terrible way to start the day…or any time of day really. And here I was about to post what looks like good news, that vgoodiez has what looks like a drop down menu for “walnut”; seemingly alluding to different wood choices….like maybe red.
Good luck with your OG.

Vaporific

Shit! What a terrible way to start the day…or any time of day really. And here I was about to post what looks like good news, that vgoodiez has what looks like a drop down menu for “walnut”; seemingly alluding to different wood choices….like maybe red.
Good luck with your OG.
Thanks. It says sold out and only wood option (walnut). Sigh. I need to write to Tinymight I think. It may be interesting to see which occurs first, getting my TM fixed or getting new one - in red (of course). :peace:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.

I feel your pain - that is exactly what happened to me - Definitely need to contact TM. The good news is that you'll get the updated board that prevents that from happening again!

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
Hey all I'm happy to say that our supply of Tinymight 2 has landed at Vapefiend and so I wanted to let you all know some things about how we will be operating the release of these tomorrow... TINYMIGHT 2sDAY!!

• We will put Tinymight 2 on sale at 1pm UK time tomorrow, 6.9.22.
  • We aim to ship at least the first 50 orders by close of business.
  • You will receive tracking information as soon as your order ships, usually at the end of the working day.
  • If your order doesn't ship on Tuesday it will ship in the following days.
  • Please decide carefully as we may not be able to amend your order prior to shipping.
  • Although they are all American Walnut bodies there is some variation in wood grain and colour. Unfortunately we are not able to pick out a specific type of grain or colour for you. If you receive a unit you don't like, you can of course return it for exchange for a different unit, as long as it is unused, and in original condition with all original packaging intact. Again we won't be able to select a replacement especially for you, and you may have to wait for a restock in the event that we sell out.
  • Good luck but don't worry, we are expecting a very regular supply of Tinymight 2, so if we do sell out this time, more will be coming soon!

Last edited:

RedZep

Hey all I'm happy to say that our supply of Tinymight 2 has landed at Vapefiend and so I wanted to let you all know some things about how we will be operating the release of these tomorrow... TINYMIGHT 2sDAY!!

• You will receive tracking information as soon as your order ships.
  • Please decide carefully as we may not be able to amend your order prior to shipping.
  • Although they are all American Walnut bodies there is some variation in wood grain and colour. Unfortunately we are not able to pick out a specific type of grain or colour for you. If you receive a unit you don't like, you can of course return it for exchange for a different unit, as long as it is unused, and in original condition with all original packaging intact. Again we won't be able to select a replacement especially for you, and you may have to wait for a restock in the event that we sell out.
  • Good luck but don't worry, we are expecting a very regular supply of Tinymight 2, so if we do sell out this time, more will be coming soon!
Thanks for the update. Saves me getting up extra early as planned. You mention you aim to ship tomorrow or day after. Can I ask where it is shipping from? Do you have stock of the units in the UK now? Or will units ship from origin country?

Seems a weird question, but in the states it seems this question is up in the air.

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
Thanks for the update. Saves me getting up extra early as planned. You mention you aim to ship tomorrow or day after. Can I ask where it is shipping from? Do you have stock of the units in the UK now? Or will units ship from origin country?

Seems a weird question, but in the states it seems this question is up in the air.
We will ship all our orders from the Vape Bunker in London. We have stock right here now and ready to go.

RedZep

Has anyone twaxed with the TM 2?
If so, what were your impressions?
There was a tester who has. They didn't give full impressions. But the TM2 apparently has higher heat settings that are specifically for concentrates. Just wrap the concentrate in some hemp fibre or some or something. I expect it will be as good as it gets from a portable performance perspective.

RedZep,

Vaporific

• You will receive tracking information as soon as your order ships, usually at the end of the working day.
Where’s RED?? I’ll buy a TM 2 in RED in addition to getting mine fixed. Sigh. :peace:

Vaporific,

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
Where’s RED?? I’ll buy a TM 2 in RED in addition to getting mine fixed. Sigh. :peace:
There is no Red Tinymight 2 currently available. What you have seen is a prototype owned by the Tinymight creator. It's possible these will be released at some point in the future, but probably not for some time. I'd say definitely not this year anyway.

Top Bottom