• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Momor

Different steps than the current generation that permits calibration? I’ve never tried it and I have a true first gen OG TM (circa March ‘20) which I don’t think allows calibration, nor have I seen any other color than red when using my TM. I know the newer ones have different color lights as will the TM 2. :peace:
The guts of my TM where from February 2020 and the LED was only always red too except in calibration mode where it could show other colors, so I'm quite sure your TM allows calibration 👍

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The guts of my TM where from February 2020 and the LED was only always red too except in calibration mode where it could show other colors, so I'm quite sure your TM allows calibration 👍
I’ve never tried nor have had reason to. The steps were posted herein a few times and, honestly, I couldn’t follow them on paper which is another reason for me not to bother. I have them copied into my phone though (along with other useful TM info, e.g. temps at each number). I’ll wait for the TM2 and the RED one (:D) to regularly see different color lights emanating from such an amazing vape. I’m very curious how the heater screen assembly was changed, in addition to the changes already discussed here, and will find out hopefully soon when the TM2 is formerly released. Cheers. :peace:

Djsleepy

I love how you mentioned that they care. Mate, they actually do! That’s why these improvements are amazing, they care about the best of delivery methods with consistent results. The guy actually gets thrills out of hearing how the benefits of his device has helped lives, not his own profits. Much respect to this company and I hope they stick around for a while yet.
You are
100 GIF by AT&T
percent right he cares more than you guys realize ! He is committed to bringing the best vapes to market!

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Hopefully someone can help without me having to read the entire 633 pages of this thread, lol.

Seems that all of a sudden my TM is not getting hot. Im using fresh batteries that rock all the other vapes so i know its not a battery issue. I used to be able to produce huge clouds and extraction at 7 and now I can barely get 5 clouds at 10. It gets hot but not very hot.

Any advice?

shizoman

Hopefully someone can help without me having to read the entire 633 pages of this thread, lol.

Seems that all of a sudden my TM is not getting hot. Im using fresh batteries that rock all the other vapes so i know its not a battery issue. I used to be able to produce huge clouds and extraction at 7 and now I can barely get 5 clouds at 10. It gets hot but not very hot.

Any advice?

First thing to try is to clean the battery cap, its threads and the threads on the unit, as well as the battery, the best tool for the job is a white eraser. If that doesn't work there's a problem with the battery contact strip, simplest solution is to loosen the screw and wiggle the top plate, then retighten the screw very tight but be cautious of the thin o ring that sits on top of the glass oven liner and underneath the top plate. If that doesn't work he needs to take off the top cap and shim the battery strip with a small piece of aluminum foil. Good luck
Hope it helps! @RogueGuy

Seantagon

Any advice?
Have you tried recalibrating yet? It’s also been on here on a few times about loosing the bottom screw a bit then re tighting it back.

Seantagon,
Reactions: BigJr48

Cheebsy

Microbe minion

Any advice?
Its either battery contact, in which case @Bad Dog advice is perfect, or it could be a leak somewhere. Check the stem o ring for damage, also look to see if the o ring beneath the top plate and above the internal glass sleeve is in place.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
not only do I love the white eraser cause it does the best job but you know when your done when the eraser stops discolouring after you rub. but any eraser will do providing it doesn't leave residue, you can test by rub it on a clean piece of paper to se if there is any discolouring or tackiness you can feel with your finger where you rubbed the eraser. maybe this doesn't happen these days but I still have nightmares about the pink erasers they gave out in grade school, you spend hours on a drawing and go to fix a few things and the eraser leaves pink waxy streaks on your dam drawing! something like that would only make the problem worse

edit if you take the top off to shim take advantage and give the underside a good cleaning, especially where the battery strip makes contact!

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
not only do I love the white eraser cause it does the best job but you know when your done when the eraser stops discolouring after you rub. but any eraser will do providing it doesn't leave residue, you can test by rub it on a clean piece of paper to se if there is any discolouring or tackiness you can feel with your finger where you rubbed the eraser. maybe this doesn't happen these days but I still have nightmares about the pink erasers they gave out in grade school, you spend hours on a drawing and go to fix a few things and the eraser leaves pink waxy streaks on your dam drawing! something like that would only make the problem worse

edit if you take the top off to shim take advantage and give the underside a good cleaning, especially where the battery strip makes contact!

This is a useful cheap tool to have for cleaning contacts too…

Dr. G

Old Resident
I’ve never tried nor have had reason to. The steps were posted herein a few times and, honestly, I couldn’t follow them on paper which is another reason for me not to bother. I have them copied into my phone though (along with other useful TM info, e.g. temps at each number). I’ll wait for the TM2 and the RED one (:D) to regularly see different color lights emanating from such an amazing vape. I’m very curious how the heater screen assembly was changed, in addition to the changes already discussed here, and will find out hopefully soon when the TM2 is formerly released. Cheers. :peace:
...the RED one....

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yes the entire air path is sealed off! I’m telling you guys he has addressed all of your concerns.
With the same/similar assembly method, in other words THE screw, I’d be wary of taking the TM2 apart if there’s a sealed off air path. Or would it still be possible and relatively easy to take it apart like we (or at least I) do with the OG, in case we need to troubleshoot anything?

I do believe the TM 2 body is just a tad bigger than the OG which may account for an isolated air path among other acknowledged enhancements.

I have to go find those pictures again, so I can choose between the other two colors…. Knowing RED will be sold out😂
I called RED first! :love: Just kidding (sort of :lol:). Go back about 10-12 pages. I wanted to confirm if the screw was the same on the bottom and it appears so. The TM2 keeps getting better all the time!
:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom