• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

cliffhanger1

I also like to vape on the edge before the combustion starts sometimes, to get all out of the herbs.
So I would be very interested to know if the TM2 is delivered calibrated in the "strongest" mode if this knows someone?
I think I am not the best to calibrate it myself.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

I also like to vape on the edge before the combustion starts sometimes, to get all out of the herbs.
So I would be very interested to know if the TM2 is delivered calibrated in the "strongest" mode if this knows someone?
No it is not . You can lower or raise temp levels . Calibration has been made super easy to do and undo if necessary.

A7XFREAK674

@a7xVapes
If you turn the dial up to 10 on the 2 it allows all the available heat, I think intended for concentrates but you can absolutely play around with it.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Calibration has been made super easy to do and undo if necessary.
Different steps than the current generation that permits calibration? I’ve never tried it and I have a true first gen OG TM (circa March ‘20) which I don’t think allows calibration, nor have I seen any other color than red when using my TM. I know the newer ones have different color lights as will the TM 2. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: BigJr48

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
It's been stated that the TM1 will still continue to be made and sold.
I see the TM site now lists the original TM as “sold out.” Is the launch of the new Tinymight imminent??? Count me in!!!
More accurately, it is out of stock

** 11th August, currently we are out of stock. New orders of Tinymight will have a shipping delay for a couple of weeks until we will get more stock** if you ordered before this, we expect to fulfill the order from units that are being built this week*

karec

Can anyone help me with some silicone plugs alternatives & links to cover the stem?

I wish TM would have an alternative for OG TM owners to get only the device, i own multiple stems, CUs, and accessories for me doesn't make sense having more just because...although makes perfect sense to have a TM2 and keep the OG as a backup a better price suits me better but thats me thinking thru a buyer perspective. I agree that people can take advantage if the body only purchase is offered and buy elsewhere more cheap accessories, but alternatives are already available, and would be fairly easy to check previous owners, my order was 66 so even without a serial number would be easy to cross check and make it work 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cheers
:cool:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Can anyone help me with some silicone plugs alternatives & links to cover the stem?

I bought the ones mentioned here:

RustyOldNail,
  • Love
Reactions: karec

Zipford

I wish TM would have an alternative for OG TM owners to get only the device, i own multiple stems, CUs, and accessories for me doesn't make sense having more just because...although makes perfect sense to have a TM2 and keep the OG as a backup a better price suits me better but thats me thinking thru a buyer perspective. I agree that people can take advantage if the body only purchase is offered and buy elsewhere more cheap accessories, but alternatives are already available, and would be fairly easy to check previous owners, my order was 66 so even without a serial number would be easy to cross check and make it work 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cheers
:cool:

I bought "uxcell 25pcs Rubber End Caps 16mm(5/8") ID Vinyl Round End Cap Cover Screw Thread Protectors Black" on Amazon for about $8.50 and they fit great over the stem. I don't use a plug for the device itself.

sternica

This is going to be the most sought after I believe. The TM2 will be the talk of the town and rightfully so. What an amazing company. It was already wonderful. They made improvements on something that was just fine. They care. I really love it.
I love how you mentioned that they care. Mate, they actually do! That’s why these improvements are amazing, they care about the best of delivery methods with consistent results. The guy actually gets thrills out of hearing how the benefits of his device has helped lives, not his own profits. Much respect to this company and I hope they stick around for a while yet.

Top Bottom