TinyMight / TM 2

sickmanfraud

@Djsleepy I sent you a message recently suggesting the TM2 be available with nothing but the unit for a lower price than the whole kit.

I want to change my position. I think that if Tinymightvapes does not sell the full kit (2-3 stems, WPA, 3D stem, extra screens, and o-rings) then many people would buy consumables and accessories from counterfeiters. Another possible benefit to a "complete" kit may be fewer accessory orders which would give Tinymightvapes more time to fulfill orders and provide CS.

I think it is better for us all to pay a few dollars more, save the extras for a "rainy day" and give Tinymightvapes the profits to continue to innovate and produce the best portable vapes available today!

Someone is going to make money off of the tubes, cooling units, WPAs, and consumables. I think it should be Tinymightvapes.

I apologize to those of us who were already scratching our heads about the funds for a TM2.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think that whatever the TM2 package contains ,people would still buy it even at the higher price,simply because the lack of alternative. The OG version needed to have a few kinks ironed out,but name another portable vape of that size that delivers better performance,reliability and functions for that price with 10 year warranty... I am still on my OG stem,but if you are clumsy just get a Titanium... Dont get me wrong there are a few other great handmade portables,but their pocketability and availability is just far behind TM.
To me it seems cheap compared to what people waste on trying cheapos in that period of time, almost everyone has a drawer full of those,not to mention the ammount of robot fart inhaled + environmental waste/hazard they create,lol.

Last edited:

cptofnthng

True. The TM seems to be the best compromise overall(Power,availability, useability,taste,etc) and combines abilities on a Level that most vapes cant compare too. But apparently it also still has the reputation of being unreliable somehow. The only downside i found so far is its rather dryish native vapor on 6+ on the dial.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am someone that does not have anything but the Tinymight and a couple of tubes...I want it all. The thing that is irritating is the shipping. I found really nice mouthpieces etc...the shipping is higher than the item. So, I wind up not getting anything. It would be nice if Tinymight sold more options then, I would just buy everything from their site...and do one big shipping...

cptofnthng

I am someone that does not have anything but the Tinymight and a couple of tubes...I want it all. The thing that is irritating is the shipping. I found really nice mouthpieces etc...the shipping is higher than the item. So, I wind up not getting anything. It would be nice if Tinymight sold more options then, I would just buy everything from their site...and do one big shipping...
Very true. Tinymight should Like iDB start working with a Glass producer. Or offer the grav upline taster in their shop, etc.

Zipford

The seller was nice enough to include a number of different stems to test out basically one of each available on the tinymight site, including a WPA I'm looking forward to trying at higher temperatures.

He also provided the Grav stem but I am eating mass amounts of scooby snacks with it so not sure if I am setting it up right.
While some have suggested that you can use the GRAV Upline Taster without a screen, I have always used it with a screen to avoid sucking in bits of herb. If you're using a screen already, not sure how you're still getting bits in your mouth.

My own trial and error suggests that a screen diameter of .625" gives you enough screen to form a rough basket shape that will stay wedged in the GRAV stem, while .5" was difficult to keep in.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
But apparently it also still has the reputation of being unreliable somehow

It's just the early people that have had issues and could not get service were repeatedly loud about it and other people began to repeat those sentiments, I don't really trust the people who feel like it has an unreliable reputation, I don't trust their research, but you never know if someone gets a dud and has persistent bad luck, changes your whole perception, but also no one device is for everyone so it's possible those people were not using it as carefully too? It can take a lot of energy and effort to learn a new device if it is not something you are used to, for me the TM fits perfectly with my use style, has been nothing but reliable and consistent, versatilly effective, great vapor quality...

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
It's just the early people that have had issues and could not get service were repeatedly loud about it and other people began to repeat those sentiments, I don't really trust the people who feel like it has an unreliable reputation, I don't trust their research, but you never know if someone gets a dud and has persistent bad luck, changes your whole perception, but also no one device is for everyone so it's possible those people were not using it as carefully too? It can take a lot of energy and effort to learn a new device if it is not something you are used to, for me the TM fits perfectly with my use style, has been nothing but reliable and consistent, versatilly effective, great vapor quality...
I agree with you in many ways...I also want to say that I had a horrid relationship with my first Firefly...I truly thought it was a piece of shit. But, I did not realize the learning curve it had and once I figured that out it was like seeing God....amazing. My relationship with TM has been fantastic and busy as the operation is ...I still manage to get really nice responds via email or social media from them. I trust them. I really cannot say that about every vape I own.

Momor

My TM was preordered October 2019, received early December, went back in and of January 2020 where it had a little update (New alectrinics with LED stealth mode and calibration feature).

I sent it back again last week because I'vr had a few inconsistencies lately. The "security" mode, with the temp dial on 0 didn't work a anymore, i had 2-3 occasions where it didn't give me the "ready" vibration and combusted and a few times where it turned of although my batterie was almost fully charged and in good condition (i just restart and no problem).

After only a week I have it back in my hands and I'm very happy to see they kept the body and changed almost all the internals. I have the electronic board from the "TM1.5" (LED turns briefly green when I turn it on and i see the bulb of solder under the battery contact.

I just tested it with 1 bowl of CBD flower and it seems to heat a more evenly (i have to do more testing to be certain) and even a bit quicker to reach temp.

I like to finish my herbs on the edge of combustion and to do so I would need to calibrate my TM a bit higher but can't find the way to do it it seems.
I had the procedure very well dialed in with my old unit but doing the same with the "new" doesn't work for me so if anyone that has done it successfully with his TM1.5 can shime in it would be very well appreciated. (@Djsleepy maybe ?)
I wrote TM a message asking for that on Instagram and am waiting for an answer.

Edit : the procedure to enter calibration is exactly the same as before ! It seems that o just had to "reset" the device by taking the battery out putting it back in :doh::tup::rockon:

Last edited:

FelixVonTrapp

My TM was preordered October 2019, received early December, went back in and of January 2020 where it had a little update (New alectrinics with LED stealth mode and calibration feature).

I sent it back again last week because I'vr had a few inconsistencies lately. The "security" mode, with the temp dial on 0 didn't work a anymore, i had 2-3 occasions where it didn't give me the "ready" vibration and combusted and a few times where it turned of although my batterie was almost fully charged and in good condition (i just restart and no problem).

After only a week I have it back in my hands and I'm very happy to see they kept the body and changed almost all the internals. I have the electronic board from the "TM1.5" (LED turns briefly green when I turn it on and i see the bulb of solder under the battery contact.

I just tested it with 1 bowl of CBD flower and it seems to heat a more evenly (i have to do more testing to be certain) and even a bit quicker to reach temp.

I like to finish my herbs on the edge of combustion and to do so I would need to calibrate my TM a bit higher but can't find the way to do it it seems.
I had the procedure very well dialed in with my old unit but doing the same with the "new" doesn't work for me so if anyone that has done it successfully with his TM1.5 can shime in it would be very well appreciated. (@Djsleepy maybe ?)
I wrote TM a message asking for that on Instagram and am waiting for an answer.
I got mine second hand through Reddit. I’m told it was purchased in November 2021. I wasn’t sure which version I have/which internals. I know it’s not 1.5 as I don’t have serial number, but I didn’t realize that the brief green at start is a sign of new electronics. Thanks for the info…seems like I might have a v1.2

Plutonic

I'm a little confused. Are they round or do they have a small cup? Are they more difficult to empty and clean?
It's as if you took a rimless basket screen and put a screen on top of it and pushed it toward the dome a little bit. That's not a very clear description, but the series of Amazon pics should help clarify it. They do capture a bit of leaf inside them, but I just replace rather than clean.

Plutonic,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got mine second hand through Reddit. I’m told it was purchased in November 2021. I wasn’t sure which version I have/which internals. I know it’s not 1.5 as I don’t have serial number, but I didn’t realize that the brief green at start is a sign of new electronics. Thanks for the info…seems like I might have a v1.2

FYI there was another version that came out after the OG, that had that brief green light at start, allowing for calibration, before the full new electronics board that was more recently, considered the 1.5, before the 2

FelixVonTrapp

FYI there was another version that came out after the OG, that had that brief green light at start, allowing for calibration, before the full new electronics board that was more recently, considered the 1.5, before the 2
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh
That makes sense, too. Hmmmmm. Thanks

Edit: in any event, it works great

Last edited:

Momor

I just tested it with 1 bowl of CBD flower and it seems to heat a more evenly (i have to do more testing to be certain)
It's just that my CBD flower is quite dark and the TM was calibrated quite low IMO.
Now it's tuned up I get the usual ring at high temps. It didn't bother me before and still doesn't but wanted to mention.

I had to recalibrate it +3 to get the same kind of performances i had with +1 before the change for the newer electronic board.

Mine now blinks green----green-blue-purple-blue-blue if I try to turn it on in "secure mode".
Could that tell what generation of electronics it is ?

After a bit more time with it I noticed they changed my aluminium cylinder that sits on top of the heater screen by a stainless one and it may get a bit hotter.

The solder thing in the battery compartment doesn't allow me to shut the battery door flush with the top panel anymore 😢 😅

It's quieter now when heating, as is the vibration motor, and maybe a little bit faster to reach temp. 👍

All that really matters in the end is that I have my TM back and it's working flawlessly again. :science::love:

Top Bottom