TinyMight / TM 2

bgrpph

Does anyone know why sometimes the "low battery" vibration kinda misreads the actual level? I press the button to heat, it shuts down vibrating accordingly, but when I turn it on again it still gives me 3 vibrations (75%) left and it's ready to heat again.
My TM is 20 months old or so & i'm having same issue with getting a "low batt" vibration then sometimes a shut down immediately , sometimes it goes to session mode with light on continuously for a very short time before it shuts down. Then when turn it on again, its 3 vibrations & works sometimes for a hit or 2, but then next press of button shuts down again. (when it does this i'll ck battery charge & its always at least 3.7V, sometimes at 3.8 -so it should be operating fine at this level). I've cked on which batteries do this & take them out of rotation but TM still does this with my Molicel 26A & Sony VTC6. They're relatively new batteries in last 6 months & i use a decent D4 charger
I contacted TM via email about this as it makes it hard to use when battery goes to 3.8V or so. TM responded that he's sure why its doing this & that he's not seen this but he did send me a return label if i wanted to send it in for repair, he'd check it out. He also offered to send me a new unit if i wanted to pay the $79 repair cost- which i thought was fair also.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Here are some photos from the LCV site:)

PicRemuageTinymight2.png

TemoinLumineuxPicTinymight2png.png
MoletteReglageTemperatureTinymight2.png

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Have a go at cleaning all your contacts before spending any money :)
Pretty straightforward, a common recommendation is to burnish them with a pencil eraser.
Light ISO swabs may help too. I use Blu-Tac too to clean contacts and particularly threads where a pencil eraser may not reach.

TM 2? I’m counting the days until I can order one, a RED one too :). Love the light through the new stir tool. This will be new for me seeing a color other than red which my first gen TM only emits. :peace:

MDude

Light ISO swabs may help too. I use Blu-Tac too to clean contacts and particularly threads where a pencil eraser may not reach.

TM 2? I’m counting the days until I can order one, a RED one too :). Love the light through the new stir tool. This will be new for me seeing a color other than red which my first gen TM only emits. :peace:
I am contemplating getting a red one too...and when I say contemplating I mean I am going to 😃

Does anyone know will the TM2 come with a Ti stem?

condition

Thank you for the ISO swabs, will do it soon. Isn't too much to use ISO and Pencil Eraser and Blu-Tac?

condition,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Does anyone know will the TM2 come with a Ti stem?
No it won’t - unless Ville plans to partner with one of the Ti stem makers (a few contribute to this thread).

Thank you for the ISO swabs, will do it soon. Isn't too much to use ISO and Pencil Eraser and Blu-Tac?
Light ISO won’t hurt, just let it dry. A pencil eraser and Blu-Tac are non-invasive though I’d be careful with an eraser and any shavings coming off from it; Blu-Tac doesn’t shave off though very thin portions of it could lodge in threads but that’s never happened to me with any of my vapes that I’ve used Blu-Tac with. The TM’s battery door threads are fairly wide too so less concerning IMO. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No it won’t - unless Ville plans to partner with one of the Ti stem makers (a few contribute to this thread).

Huh? It was already said that TM is going to be offering its own titanium stem soon too as pictured with one of the TM2 units in the wild... It is different from the aftermarket titanium stems made by three different members here so why would he need to partner with them?... We just don't know if there will be a bundle kit with it and when

MDude

Huh? It was already said that TM is going to be offering its own titanium stem soon too as pictured with one of the TM2 units in the wild... It is different from the aftermarket titanium stems made by three different members here so why would he need to partner with them?... We just don't know if there will be a bundle kit with it and when
If it would come with the unit it would be a little easier to fork out the price difference.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If it would come with the unit it would be a little easier to fork out the price difference.

Not really, could make it even more expensive, could only be available as a separate accessory, we're not even 100% sure on the final price from TM necessarily... Anyway the price increase makes sense to me with these improvements, it's all relative, especially as most avid vapors already have one now, the market is shrinking so might need to make more per device, the cost to manufacture them could have gone up too

MDude

Not really, could make it even more expensive, could only be available as a separate accessory, we're not even 100% sure on the final price from TM necessarily... Anyway the price increase makes sense to me with these improvements, it's all relative, especially as most avid vapors already have one now, the market is shrinking so might need to make more per device, the cost to manufacture them could have gone up too
Either way I know I will fork it out.

cliffhanger1

From which material is the metal tube inside the TM2 ?
Is it in Aluminium like the very first versions or is it in stainless steel ?
Sorry i had long no TM but heard there are SS in the market..

cliffhanger1,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom