TinyMight / TM 2

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The maker has opted for a hard oil finish

Interesting, if it’s something like Tung Oil, then using bees wax would no longer be useful or necessary. My friend received a new V1 TM last week, the finish was smooth wood with a semi-gloss finish, now after reading your post, it could certainly be a tung oil finish, which can be replenished eventually with Watco Tung oil product, which I’ve use on some of my oak furniture.

Zipford

Can anyone recommend a stem that cools really well but also small enough to be on the go with? Also worth noting that I’m strictly a native user.
I like the GRAV Upline Taster, it cools well for its size and doesn't require a cooling unit, so cleaning is required far less often than with a cooling unit. It easily accommodates a screen and is a little taller than the stock stem, but still portable. It is also a budget priced stem, compared to some of the other options.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Which screen do you use without CU? Such a basket screen with an edge? I only ask because i always had problems with the thick red oring where the screen always got stuck. And a screen without a "border" doesn't hold up without anything behind it.
TM sells a rimmed screen that's outside diameter is smaller and doesn't get caught by the red oring. I have seen them nowhere else other than on the TM site. https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=81

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They look the same, just have a slightly smaller OD. Very slightly, but enough.
Rimmed-compare.jpg

In case you can't tell, it's the one on the left. The unused one.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
They look the same, just have a slightly smaller OD. Very slightly, but enough.
Rimmed-compare.jpg

In case you can't tell, it's the one on the left. The unused one.
I have found some that make the perfect lid. 15mm diameter *6.4mm depth.
296104572_151101200909173_5542913086817516498_n.jpg
296090400_3205064276478231_921350472140970671_n.jpg
296114699_120087453952153_3596761457025013653_n.jpg

When you compress the load between them and the bowl screen ,im makes a very even bake and also there isnt a darker ring.

You can even use them on top of the regular 16mm ones and create a microdose capsule,gonna make some photos ,when i find the regs.
Make sure you pick the 15*6.4 mm option from the menu !!!!

Last edited:

Necroticism

Does anyone know why sometimes the "low battery" vibration kinda misreads the actual level? I press the button to heat, it shuts down vibrating accordingly, but when I turn it on again it still gives me 3 vibrations (75%) left and it's ready to heat again.

Necroticism,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone know why sometimes the "low battery" vibration kinda misreads the actual level? I press the button to heat, it shuts down vibrating accordingly, but when I turn it on again it still gives me 3 vibrations (75%) left and it's ready to heat again.

Usually dependent on your battery, especially as they get more worn out, depending on the brand you could get a wonky reading or just faster than new discharge rate, but perhaps this is less likely to ever occur with the TM2 or new boards rather in the current ones?

Necroticism

Always used 3x Molicel P-26a, 1 charge per day for all of them by an Xtar SC2 only since May.

With that in mind, can you throw a number at how long should they last before a replacement?

Last edited:
Necroticism,

Necroticism

I'd buy a few spares, and use a Nitecore charger. You won't have to wait for a charge if you have at least one spare.

What's the difference between a Nitecore charger and my current one to justify the replacement? I don't wait for a charge since I have 3 batteries. When the last one is being used, I charge the other two.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Always used 3x Molicel P-26a, 1 charge per day for all of them by an Xtar SC2 only since May.

With that in mind, can you throw a number at how long should they last before a replacement?

Sorry no, I use mine for a long time, I was just throwing out a potential reason for the initial wonky reading, if you have a digital charger you can see the exact charge level, to see what the TM is telling you to see how accurate your TM is? Anyway it is rare that it would happen to me as you described but not never so I just don't worry about it, I mean don't think its anything to worry about

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Had a detailed discussion with Lainaus :lol: for a couple of days and kudos to the man for taking time to answer all questions and provide details !He is quite on track with what is going on in this thread and I can confirm the quotation below.
" Tm2 was designed from the beginning to avoid all the issues that we have ever had with the units.""
Dont know if it is mentioned yet,but the bodies will also be worked to a tighter tolerance and the panels fit the wood very well,so light leaking should be little to none,i know that was annoying for some people ,haha.Also it is going to be more "catproof".

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Which screen do you use without CU? Such a basket screen with an edge? I only ask because i always had problems with the thick red oring where the screen always got stuck. And a screen without a "border" doesn't hold up without anything behind it.

I have had success with using "soft" rimmed baskets that RBT had for a while. IME they seem to be okay, too.

Last edited:

stuey

Hi guys I'm new to FC and have just managed to get hold of a tiny might (with upgraded boards.) Question is with TM2 on the horizon but almost 100 £€$ extra is it worth it for the new TM2 or should I stick with the TM 1.5

Thanks in advance
From what I can gather, the TM2 is better than the TM. It offeres better vapor and addresses all the known issues people had with the origional TM. Thats said I'm not reading that its a night and day difference. So if you just bought one then stick with that the TM2 ist 'that' much better but if you havent yet purchased it then hold on for the TM2 as it is indeed better and £100 diffrence isnt that much if you consider that you will be using this vape for a good few years to come.

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer

If you're asking about how many cycles they'll last it should be 100s with proper care. The capacity will diminish as they age and eventually you'll get frustrated with them and buy new.

checkyourlibido

Hi guys I'm new to FC and have just managed to get hold of a tiny might (with upgraded boards.) Question is with TM2 on the horizon but almost 100 £€$ extra is it worth it for the new TM2 or should I stick with the TM 1.5

Thanks in advance
I'm sticking with my 1.5

If it hits mass market without any early adopter issues, I might pick a TM2 up later. I don't think that it's worth the extra money bc I already own a TM1.5

Even though I also think they can definitely sell at that new price. I mean, people are paying around $300 for a Mighty+, of course the TM2 could sell for $50 more.

I also think the TM2 has potential to be the definitivelty best portable. The TM1, Taffee Bowl, TP80, and others are probably all contenders. I really hope the TM2 smokes them all in vapor quality. Not because I need anything more, but I just like seeing things elevate even beyond what I need. But I won't know until it gets tested by more people and released to gen pop.

Top Bottom