TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

• New battery cap
  • USB C charging
  • Heater tuning
  • New accessories
  • New wood

This seems like a sensible update. No need to toss out the good of the TM. I was thinking about getting a backup unit anyway so seems reasonable to wait until then. Glad all my stems will still fit.
And don’t forget the tool also acts as a battery indicator on top that’s huge in my opinion. It seems as he truly listened and fixed the”lil things” we all wanted! Super stoked!

ezpz

This is awesome. Love all the upgrades. Basically, all the upgrades mentioned here, put in to practice (Bowle should take notes).

I'm curious to know how the top light functions in session mode. Does it stay on while heating, or does it light up at desired temp?
Also would be cool if the stir tool can function as a screwdriver to take apart the CU (that would be a nice feature).

I'm glad George at Vapefiend got the first beta unit. It was his videos that first piqued my interest on the TM. Since no other reviewers had a TM video, my research led me here...... and the rest is history. So y'all got George to blame for me being here. 😂

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looks like their are holes on top that shine thru to battery light on bottom; he was trying to show us but camera didn’t really pick it up! So no more looking at bottom to see battery life!

Hmm I've literally never looked at the bottom for battery life, it tells me the battery life when I turn it on with the vibration... So I'm not using the LED really at all for that? I just hope that LED is not going to shine through on the top and blind when in use using upright, the way it can when you are using it upside down on a hook lol certainly seems like it is much less bright and more focused, more contained in TM2, hopefully no issue!

Djsleepy

Hmm I've literally never looked at the bottom for battery life, it tells me the battery life when I turn it on with the vibration... So I'm not using the LED really at all for that? I just hope that LED is not going to shine through on the top and blind when in use using upright, the way it can when you are using it upside down on a hook lol certainly seems like it is much less bright and more focused, more contained in TM2, hopefully no issue!
If he’s going to this much trouble to address all these issues I’m sure it’s not gonna blind you! Lol

condition

Hmm I've literally never looked at the bottom for battery life, it tells me the battery life when I turn it on with the vibration... So I'm not using the LED really at all for that? I just hope that LED is not going to shine through on the top and blind when in use using upright, the way it can when you are using it upside down on a hook lol certainly seems like it is much less bright and more focused,

Here is George preview of the new LED system. It doesn't look bright.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Yeah I am not seeing anything here that makes me want to upgrade. USBC who charges the battery in the vape? Battery cover? I kinda like the old style as it's flat to the base. However it is annoying when you don't have a penny. Stir pick? Not that bothered, I usually carry something. Maybe a concentrate mode? This does not bother me either. Dedicated concentrate vapes are always better.

What would have been cool, an upgrade to 21700. With a thicker battery both sides of the vape would have been more even.

I have to say slightly disappointed. But it's hard to improve on something so perfect.

Maybe I will still get one, just cuz I love the TM so much. Selling my backup unit could fund this. Hmmm can I be bothered.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Hmm sorry I even watched more of it through, did not see that at all, whatever lol Thanks for trying!

What would have been cool, an upgrade to 21700. With a thicker battery both sides of the vape would have been more even.

I actually fully disagree about this part and I'm glad it was not changed that much! TM2 will be my number three... Maybe an eventual TM3 will got me to try 21700 lol

noobvaperct

Just when I was considering buying the TM1, amazing timing. Now only if we could see the fkn FW8 to make a comparison.

noobvaperct,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Hmm sorry I even watched more of it through, did not see that at all, whatever lol Thanks for trying!

I actually fully disagree about this part and I'm glad it was not changed that much! TM2 will be my number three... Maybe an eventual TM3 will got me to try 21700 lol

Your pockets are deeper than mine I guess.

oddjobold,
  • Haha
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom