• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Dawg this is why I mess with FC. Tips like these 👌
IMG-20220307-094810.jpg

What's the consensus best mouthpiece to use that doesn't require a cooling unit and is somewhat portable?
IMG-20211011-124948915-HDR.jpg

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Yup where can I get that
You have to approach a glass blower I'm afraid.
Ask for mouthpiece pinched sufficiently to stop 3mm balls. Spikes placed so balls can then be filled and kept in place with a basket.

8cm long with first set of spikes at 1cm to hold basket screen. Then proceed with spikes ensuring you have none at the orange o ring to ensure air tight. Spikes need to have sufficient gap to allow balls to fall through.

IMG-20220407-104502.jpg

I originally had them made as stand alone stems, no balls just a basket screen. but they were far too hot so I put them in the back of a draw.
Few months ago had some spare balls so tried filling them. One worked perfectly (purely by luck as they had not been designed for this). The other I had to crimp the mp further to stop balls falling out and move, fortunately only one, spike to enable the balls to fall through (amazing what a blazer GT 8000 can do although I don't recommend doing this at home. It was my first and probably last glass work and I wore safety gear).
I think they are superb. Really cools the vapour, is fairly robust and certainly pocketable for about town. And they look cool. I did ask the maker to make more but I'm afraid he seems busy with other projects now.

Hope this helps and hopefully some enterprising glass blower might be tempted to make these for sale...

karec

Update II:

Notice another thing on my repaired with new board TM, previously with the OG board i always notice that, despite of the batteries (2LG, 2VTC6, 2 Molicell), with 2 buzz the TM would turn off mid session, this would happen sometimes even with 3 buzzes, i could only finish that session by unscrew the lid of the battery and screwing back but that was the warning to replace battery ... i always "blame" it on the battery used but after purchasing new molicells this continued to happen (less often) and should only happen with 1 buzz (1 buzz GO recharge the battery, normal behaviour on any device) now NO turning off mid sessions, when it turns off no more vaping. Im vaping 2 sessions on 4 buzz, 2 on 3 buzz, 2 on 2 buzz and 1 on 1 buzz (sometimes i cannot finish) before recharge. Previously when i got the 2 buzz (was recharging with >3.5V), i eventually add to replaced that bat and now thats not happening, im recharging at 3.0V so its more efficient i guess.... Because of this now a battery last more, at least one more session, im getting 6/7 sessions instead of 5 :clap::tup::rockon:.

I have another "new" behaviour on my TM, i got to 1 buzz and the device turned off mid session, after 3/4s it turn on again with the red light like session mode (always lit) and turn off :uhh::suspicious:... i could not finish that session like before, once its turned off, its dead, no vaping, new battery!

Glad he's back, i stored away the mighty and crafty till next time the TM is out, hopefully never! I should sell both of them and get a new TM....

Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:

x003

I got my replacement unit with the most updated board. All my issues have been fixed and the wood is absolutely gorgeous on this new unit compared to the first one I received which was dark unhealthy looking wood. The new wood is very light and feels so much better to the touch. Almost a waxy feel and not all dried out like before. As for the new firmware: The issues turning on and off are all fixed I can calmly turn it on with 3 clicks now. With the old one I had to spam clicks and sometimes it would get stuck in this weird mode where pressing the fire button would only cause it to vibrate. The loose temp screw is fixed and it no longer jiggles around. One diff I did notice is the vibration in the new one feels deeper and is quiet. The old one has a very loud vibration and you could feel it much more. Doesn’t really matter much to me either way but the new one is more discreet I guess? Super happy with this purchase now. Such an amazing device.

Djsleepy

I got my replacement unit with the most updated board. All my issues have been fixed and the wood is absolutely gorgeous on this new unit compared to the first one I received which was dark unhealthy looking wood. The new wood is very light and feels so much better to the touch. Almost a waxy feel and not all dried out like before. As for the new firmware: The issues turning on and off are all fixed I can calmly turn it on with 3 clicks now. With the old one I had to spam clicks and sometimes it would get stuck in this weird mode where pressing the fire button would only cause it to vibrate. The loose temp screw is fixed and it no longer jiggles around. One diff I did notice is the vibration in the new one feels deeper and is quiet. The old one has a very loud vibration and you could feel it much more. Doesn’t really matter much to me either way but the new one is more discreet I guess? Super happy with this purchase now. Such an amazing device.
The three clicks issue was one of the firmware upgrades!

Djsleepy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Is that now a shortcut into the Temp Adjust mode? Multi colored lights meant you were in that mode on the old board...
Having not had an answer on this I will assume that the new board just flashes the multicolors in this case, doesn't leave them lit like for adjusting...

cybrguy,

WoodVape

I got my TM March 7. Which is the new board but turning unit off is sometimes 3 clicks sometimes a bunch. Turning on is 3 clicks almost always.

WoodVape,

JohnJacobs

Other than the turning on/off would you guys with the newer units say the button itself is improved? As in, not feeling wonky as some users have reported?

JohnJacobs,

x003

I got my TM March 7. Which is the new board but turning unit off is sometimes 3 clicks sometimes a bunch. Turning on is 3 clicks almost always.
I got the first on march 4th with the new board but old firmware requiring the fast clicks. I think he updated it a week or 2 after ?

x003,

JohnJacobs

Also, I want to ask. What would you guys change/update/add to the TinyMight? Or do you think it’s perfect as is?

JohnJacobs,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Thursday greetings to all. Lots of good vibe posts the last day or two, especially more so I think. We all know the TM rocks. My 2+ year old was humming along fine until I swapped the short stem and hollow CU out for another set and noticed my vapor output wasn’t the same. I did the old loosen slightly and tighten the screw and - voila - my TM was restored. How I love this thing! The first draw after the adjustment made me cough but all good! :love::peace:

karec

Other than the turning on/off would you guys with the newer units say the button itself is improved? As in, not feeling wonky as some users have reported?
Yes the button is more tight, not like before.

Also, I want to ask. What would you guys change/update/add to the TinyMight? Or do you think it’s perfect as is?
Although i charge externally all my batts i would improve the device with Usb-C. I would add the @dzoinp Mod, and would improve the performance but dont know how hehehehe we always want better/updated performance, different materials and colours for the body and metal parts, imagine building your own device picking from different alternatives:drool:. Mouthpiece cover, more & different stems, body jackets like @Duba ´s.
But im not complaining, love the TM and his performance, took away my VAS and made my other vapes almost obsolete.
Cheers
:cool:

Berzzerkker

I don't know if it's a consensus, but I like the GRAV upline taster. It's a bit longer than the stock stem, but doesn't use a CU and seems just as cool as the stock stem.

I've had my TM for 2 months, everything about it is great, wouldn't change a thing! Mike at OGB made me some longer stems, about 5 inches, that work great without the CU, great taste, very easy to use & simple to keep clean.

Zipford

I wouldn't say it is perfect, in particular because oxidation of the conducting parts can require fiddling. I think others have said its for people who don't mind needing to play around with it a little from time to time. I haven't had that experience in 6 months using it, but plenty of others have.

To me, however, the difference in taste and power between the TM and less expensive options like the Fury Edge or XMAX V3 make that possibility of fiddling 100% worth it. Not even a close call to me.

The only improvement I can really think of would be having the battery indicator buzzes occur when you shut the device off, instead of when you turn it on. Or maybe both times. Over time, you learn what to expect -- I know 2 buzzes means I have one session left, maybe 2 if I'm lucky. But it can be a bit of a mystery where your battery life is/was, especially if you're using it for something other than hand warming!

Most people seem to charge externally and have spare batteries, as I do, so the TM running out of charge is not a big issue. But if you wanted to use the internal charger, unless you're diligent about keeping the battery topped off, you may find yourself running out of battery mid-session. Which could be frustrating because you can't use it while charging. But a few spare 18650 batteries and an basic charger easily solve that issue. It's fairly powerful, so it's to be expected that it uses the battery fairly quickly.

JohnJacobs

Ok so it seems like most of you guys think the TM is damn near perfect. Could just use USB-C, a battery life indicator upon shutoff, and maybe some more customization just for fun?

How about an airflow dial? Or do you guys think the stock airflow is spot on?

Maybe a little screen on top that has a battery life indicator and current temp degrees?

JohnJacobs,

Zipford

Ok so it seems like most of you guys think the TM is damn near perfect. Could just use USB-C, a battery life indicator upon shutoff, and maybe some more customization just for fun?

Maybe a little screen on top that has a battery life indicator and current temp degrees?
I think the airflow is perfect, especially with the upline taster as a stem -- very free flowing.

Because the device is mostly wood, aluminum and glass, I think it would be difficult to make changes like adding a screen, and would detract from the design simplicity. For me, I really like that it isn't plastic.

I didn't love that on top of the device, I "needed" to spring for spare batteries, a charger and some different stems. But getting those extras enable me to really love the device. It's to the point that like others have done, I'm thinking about getting another as a spare because I can't imagine using my back-up vapes for a few weeks if something were to go wrong. Even though objectively, that's kind of insane.

To be clear, I don't own other top devices. But the other mid-range vapes I own are not in the same universe. And they were all pretty good when I used them regularly. But when I go back to them now from the TM, they really pale in comparison.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm not sure what this means? Some way of adjusting the airflow in the stock stem? Is this a feature of other devices?

No thank you on the screen. I don't think it would be useful and it would mar the look of the device for me.

I also don't care about charging in the device so I could not care about USB C. I suppose if I could tune the firmware or pull metrics over USB I would like that for novelty.

I have heard that some folks have had issues placing the battery backward. So I would like there to be reverse battery protection, but that might already be improved in the current generation.

Last edited:

JohnJacobs

I'm not sure what this means? Some way of adjusting the airflow in the stock stem? Is this a feature of other devices?
Yes, I’m not sure exactly how it’d be implemented but if you look at the IQ2 it has this feature.

No thank you on the screen. I don't think it would be useful and it would mar the look of the device for me.
I understand that. Do you think the current vibrations are a good enough battery indicator then?

Glad to hear you guys are all really happy with your devices as is, because I just ordered one :D:tup:

Edit: Shout out to @Shit Snacks for answering a ton of questions and helping me make this decision!! :rockon:

Top Bottom