TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes, I’m not sure exactly how it’d be implemented but if you look at the IQ2 it has this feature.

That is because it is session conduction, it is a much more useful feature there, personally I have no desire for that feature here, completely unnecessary added complication imo

I understand that. Do you think the current vibrations are a good enough battery indicator then?

Absolutely, I have no issue with it telling me the level when I turn it on, I only charge my batteries externally too

Glad to hear you guys are all really happy with your devices as is, because I just ordered one :D:tup:

Yeah and I agree a digital screen is not only unnecessary, but sort of unwelcome here in my mind...

Congratulations, so you will find out for yourself soon enough!

I have had one since the start of 2020, I bought another one in February 2021, neither one has required any service at all, and I use them all the time (this is in response to the person saying you should be okay with potentially fiddling with things when you buy this product, my point is that is not the case for everyone, been nothing but low maintenance bliss here for me)

florduh

The TM is the most solid vape I've ever owned. If I could change anything, it would be having the same level of performance in a slimmer body like the FW7 or Toad. Basically about as wide as a 18650.

I love the analog temp wheel. Makes temp stepping a breeze. I guess something than didn't require a fingernail would be nice?

Before owning the TM, I was firmly in the concentrates are superior to flower crowd. I'd still buy flower in FL, because our concentrate market really sucks. But it was more of a novelty. The TM changed all that. I'm closer to 50/50 on flower vs oil. It's also the first flower vape I find at least as easy as dabbing. Maybe easier. I don't have to reach for a q-tip. Super simple.

So a slimmer design would be nicer for pocketing. Other than that I have no complaints. And I could probably live with it still being a bit of a chonky boy. You still get near desktop power in a palm sized device after all.

fretless

I've had my TM for about three months now, and so far I think it is damn near perfect. My only nit-pics are the screw on battery cover and the temp control that's a little hard to adjust in a dark room. Which would be a non-issue except that temp stepping works so well in the TM. I just love taking a couple of low temp 'flavor hits' and then turning it up and polishing off the rest of the load.

green68beetle

I just about to post about how my tinymight had stopped working. Instead I unscrewed the battery cover, screwed it back in, and fixed!

Obviously there was a connection issue but this vape is new, just before the upgrade. I have never previously even opened the battery compartment. My philosophy is if it aint broke don't touch it. Is this likely to reoccur or is there anything I need to do to prevent issues like this?

green68beetle,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If you have never opened it you must be charging with the cord so my recommendation may not apply for you, but when one is replacing the battery one should hold the device horizontally as dropping the battery in vertically may bend the contacts and lead to poor battery connection. Dropping the device may also cause the contact to compress.

TeaCup

I love the analog temp wheel. Makes temp stepping a breeze. I guess something than didn't require a fingernail would be nice?
Wait a minute, you seriously can't turn the dial with just the tip of your finger???

TeaCup,

RAG

So I got a new TM after sending mine in, this new thing rips! But it's really not the vape for me as the force needed to take good pulls on it really makes my asthma act up. Can't recommend it at all to asthmatics, even with little asthma this vape makes you cough.

The new dial that they're 3D printing in aluminium sits very snuggly and I cannot move it unless using a screwdriver.

Djsleepy

If you have never opened it you must be charging with the cord so my recommendation may not apply for you, but when one is replacing the battery one should hold the device horizontally as dropping the battery in vertically may bend the contacts and lead to poor battery connection. Dropping the device may also cause the contact to compress.
FYI -The battery contact at bottom has been reinforced with a ball of solder that keeps prong from bending.

TeaCup

But it's really not the vape for me as the force needed to take good pulls on it really makes my asthma act up.

Take out the cooling unit and add some beads, you can easily make this thing with close to zero force.

Personally I seem to be one of the few that really likes the cooling unit, it's the perfect force for me. Just ordered another one and awaiting. :)

RAG

So I got a new TM after sending mine in, this new thing rips! But it's really not the vape for me as the force needed to take good pulls on it really makes my asthma act up. Can't recommend it at all to asthmatics, even with little asthma this vape makes you cough.
Take out the cooling unit and add some beads, you can easily make this thing with close to zero force.

Personally I seem to be one of the few that really likes the cooling unit, it's the perfect force for me. Just ordered another one and awaiting. :)
Tried it without the cu, with other stems and with the cu but without the washer/nuts but it really doesn't help if you're severely asthmatic or don't like the smoking style. To each their own, I'm abandoning the TM and looking towards other vapes which is too bad when they sent out a brand new unit.

RAG,
Reactions: TeaCup

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Tried it without the cu, with other stems and with the cu but without the washer/nuts but it really doesn't help if you're severely asthmatic or don't like the smoking style. To each their own, I'm abandoning the TM and looking towards other vapes which is too bad when they sent out a brand new unit.
It sounds to me that it might be difficult to inhale directly into your lungs? Do you find any pure convection devices can work for you?

RAG

It sounds to me that it might be difficult to inhale directly into your lungs? Do you find any pure convection devices can work for you?
That's precisely the case, my throat closes up and my lungs don't agree with me when using the TM. The device itself seems awesome and if I was able to use it it would probably be my no. 1 driver. I get the appeal, wish my body was up for the beating haha.

Sticking to my old ass beat up Mighty for now, but I´m thinking of pulling the trigger on an Air 2 and the max, leaning towards the Air 2 as I usually even need to take 10 second breaks after taking a sip of my mighty. Waiting for 4/20 to see if the prices drop even further :lol:

condition

That's precisely the case, my throat closes up and my lungs don't agree with me when using the TM. The device itself seems awesome and if I was able to use it it would probably be my no. 1 driver. I get the appeal, wish my body was up for the beating haha.

Sticking to my old ass beat up Mighty for now, but I´m thinking of pulling the trigger on an Air 2 and the max, leaning towards the Air 2 as I usually even need to take 10 second breaks after taking a sip of my mighty. Waiting for 4/20 to see if the prices drop even further :lol:
Do you own the WPA? I only use the TM with J-Hook or through water otherwise warm vapor gives me some level of discomfort

condition,
Reactions: ezpz

vapviking

Old & In the Way

I think some of us are trying to sort out whether your issue has to do with the style often needed for convection vapes - they require longer, mostly continuous inhales, where something like a Mighty can be hit by sipping for shorter (or longer) hits. Is it this difference, or is it a hot vapor or dryness that give you asthma troubles?

I'm not asthmatic, but I have had to try a bunch of different vapes (for less coughing), to land recently on a Bowle, which I've been loving. (I've not tried a TM yet, I leaned toward the Bowle for my most recent purchase...)

Marlox

Can't recommend it at all to asthmatics, even with little asthma this vape makes you cough.
I, an asthmatic myself, cannot confirm this at all.
OK, I love my WPA+Bong for one particular strain (Alien Dawg), but with all other strains I have no problems at all with the TM.

Quite the contrary, my asthma has even improved (proven by lung function test) while using the TM every day!
(clinical improvement due to the above-mentioned strain, not only the TMs merit, just as a side note).

Maybe you react to the pollen itself and should use a water-bubbler/filter?
Or just vaping too hot?

RAG

Do you own the WPA? I only use the TM with J-Hook or through water otherwise warm vapor gives me some level of discomfort
I don't, never run any vapes through water. It's just not my style and as I´m always on the go it becomes kind of hard.

I think some of us are trying to sort out whether your issue has to do with the style often needed for convection vapes - they require longer, mostly continuous inhales, where something like a Mighty can be hit by sipping for shorter (or longer) hits. Is it this difference, or is it a hot vapor or dryness that give you asthma troubles?

I'm not asthmatic, but I have had to try a bunch of different vapes (for less coughing), to land recently on a Bowle, which I've been loving. (I've not tried a TM yet, I leaned toward the Bowle for my most recent purchase...)
I believe it has to do with the need of longer continuous inhales combined with the dryness and harshness of the vapor from the TM that immediately makes my throat close up.

Thanks for the tip, will have to look up bowls and see what kind of vape it it. Leaning towards an Arizer Air 2 atm

I, an asthmatic myself, cannot confirm this at all.
OK, I love my WPA+Bong for one particular strain (Alien Dawg), but with all other strains I have no problems at all with the TM.

Quite the contrary, my asthma has even improved (proven by lung function test) while using the TM every day!
(clinical improvement due to the above-mentioned strain, not only the TMs merit, just as a side note).

Maybe you react to the pollen itself and should use a water-bubbler/filter?
Or just vaping too hot?
Well I think it depends on what kind of asthma you have I guess, are you chronically asthmatic? Or only when you have a cold? Do you get asthma from being active? There are a lot of factors to factor in starting with your own health and then all other factors as herd, dryness of the herb and what not. To each their own, my asthma just gets worse while and after using the TM.

Nice to hear your asthma has improved, I still score 210-190 on the PEF test same as when I was a teen. Don't have any negative experiences with other vapes that I only run dry (no water), the TM is the only one that has given me issues so far except a G-Pen that I bought while on vacation and threw away after one day of trying to use it.

EDIT -- OP and MODS excuse the back to back posts was just replying to everyone and didn't reflect on the multiple posts...

condition

I don't, never run any vapes through water. It's just not my style an as I´m always on the go it becomes kind of hard
Just imagine the wpa as the default stem and the only extra is a small glass pipe for on the go, provided that you want to keep it. there is also a better alternative for asthmatics with worse battery.

condition,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I believe it has to do with the need of longer continuous inhales combined with the dryness and harshness of the vapor from the TM that immediately makes my throat close up.

Thanks for the tip, will have to look up bowls and see what kind of vape it it. Leaning towards an Arizer Air 2 atm
The bowle (Taffee Bowle) is also full convection, needs longer draws, but the vapor is nice and cool. May or may not be for you...
If you do look it up, don't get weirded out by the drinking cup! It's not needed to use the vape (and I don't), but it has taught me a lesson about sips of water while vaping.

Sorry for OT discussion, folks

andrew`124c41+

Has anyone found a small soft case to hold just the TM? I put together a nice hard case from Harbor Freight which holds everything, including accessories and the small bubbler....but I would like something smaller just to lightly protect it when just using it at home. (We have these really curious cats especially one, Katushikus Maximus Caesar who is the reincarnation of a former Roman Emperor and...well you can imagine how he is...I mean forget the Catnip. I found him vaping with my other vape and I don't want him messing up my TM!)

He likes to vape and recite Shakespearean passages: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tls7rZh02bcPSNNatsC9FdcygPmz1lEd/view?usp=drivesdk

I am sure others have cat weed theft problems. Sorry for the digression.

Small TM soft cat proof case?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Has anyone found a small soft case to hold just the TM? I put together a nice hard case from Harbor Freight which holds everything, including accessories and the small bubbler....but I would like something smaller just to lightly protect it when just using it at home. (We have these really curious cats especially one, Katushikus Maximus Caesar who is the reincarnation of a former Roman Emperor and...well you can imagine how he is...I mean forget the Catnip. I found him vaping with my other vape and I don't want him messing up my TM!)

He likes to vape and recite Shakespearean passages: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tls7rZh02bcPSNNatsC9FdcygPmz1lEd/view?usp=drivesdk

I am sure others have cat weed theft problems. Sorry for the digression.

Small TM soft cat proof case?

I have this one though I still have not used it yet, going to finally try it out soon I think!

Top Bottom