• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

3xFantasyChamp

Picked up a defective inception J-Hook from OWW. Should be arriving in my mailbox within an hour or so. Ready to introduce the Tinymight to it :clap:

Edit: J-hook arrived. I ordered a defective unit. Looking at it and I see no cracks, the glass in the middle does not rattle and the mouthpiece doesn't look to be deformed. No complaints here! To the average eye it looks awesome. I'm one satisfied customer!

Last edited:

Zipford

They just updated the board within the months so I doubt that will come anytime soon. External is the way to go anyway IMO!
Just want to emphasize that spare batteries and external charging really is the way to go with the TM. It goes through batteries fairly quickly, and only tells you the battery level roughly (4 levels) and only when you turn the device on. So after a session that obviously used some battery, you're left not knowing how much battery is now left, unless you turn it off and on again.

It's a great device, which is driven home every time I use some alternative, but you do want to have spare batteries that you can easily swap out. BTW, you cannot use the device while charging.

Aquanaught

So, the haptic feedback on my TM just stopped working mid session last night. Everything seems to function normally except there are no vibrations. Looks like based on his FAQ I need to take it apart to try the quick fix before determining if it needs to get sent back? Has
anyone else done this before, and if so: any advice?

Also, this now has me thinking I should buy a backup for my TM for times like these where something breaks or needs repair. At first I was thinking to just buy a second TM. But then again variety VAS is the spice of life, no? Any suggestions for other vapes that could be both a backup to and a compliment to the TM?

Firewood 8 would be an obvious choice, but who knows when that will come out... So maybe something like an Arizer Solo II or one of the Boundless convection vapes? The Flowermate V5 nano also looks interesting.

Aquanaught,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Slapping the TM against my hand has occasionally brought back the haptic feedback. Tightening the screw may also help. The most I have had to do is open the device and jostle the motor a bit.

I DID buy a second TM as a backup in case mine ever had to go back for repair but that hasn't yet been necessary.

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Calibrated to +2 and it still only light brown on 10 after 4 15 second bong hits.. does this seem underpowered to you guys? I've cleaned the contacts, made sure it assembled properly with all o rings in place and shimmed the strip under the top plate

Faolan,

Marlox

@Faolan What kind of battery are u using and how old is it? Fully charged?
Because yes, that sounds way underpowered to me. Not, that i would want more of mine, but mine does that on 5. On 10 the herbs are burned to black ash^^

BubbleDrop

Also, this now has me thinking I should buy a backup for my TM for times like these where something breaks or needs repair. At first I was thinking to just buy a second TM. But then again variety VAS is the spice of life, no? Any suggestions for other vapes that could be both a backup to and a compliment to the TM?

Firewood 8 would be an obvious choice, but who knows when that will come out... So maybe something like an Arizer Solo II or one of the Boundless convection vapes?
Arizer Solo II is not on demand, and mostly a conduction vape. If you would prefer convection and on demand especially, there are not a lot of good options imho. Except those vapes that are hard to get of course : Tetra P80, Splinter V2 or Z, Firewood 7.
You could still try the Tafee Bowle, that's a very nice on demand vaporizer.

BubbleDrop,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Faolan

@Faolan What kind of battery are u using and how old is it? Fully charged?
Because yes, that sounds way underpowered to me. Not, that i would want more of mine, but mine does that on 5. On 10 the herbs are burned to black ash^^
It's a Sony vtc6 charged and fairly new

Faolan,

Faolan

Is that your only cell? I would try a new good quality cell (another vtc6 or a molicell p26) before sending it back but it sounds more and more like you'll need to send it home for repair.
No I have a few plus some ncr18650. Unsure what could be the issue. It does vape though, I get some decent hits but I feel it's missing quite a bit of performance

Last edited:
Faolan,

Zipford

Calibrated to +2 and it still only light brown on 10 after 4 15 second bong hits.. does this seem underpowered to you guys? I've cleaned the contacts, made sure it assembled properly with all o rings in place and shimmed the strip under the top plate
That does seem underpowered, did you also clean the threads of the battery cover? If so, and you've done the contact in the device and have it assembled correctly, not sure what the issue is.

Is it possible you miscalibrated to make it cooler instead of hotter?

Zipford,

JohnJacobs

Are there any ceramic or glass dosing capsules for other vaporizers (like the ones made for the IQ2) that fit and will work in the TinyMight?

JohnJacobs,

Faolan

That does seem underpowered, did you also clean the threads of the battery cover? If so, and you've done the contact in the device and have it assembled correctly, not sure what the issue is.

Is it possible you miscalibrated to make it cooler instead of hotter?
I followed the instructions that the maker of the vape sent me. Next thing I'm going to try is he said to loosen the screw and wiggle the top and bottom around for 10 seconds. I'll try that tonight and if no success I'll see what he wants to do

Zipford

I followed the instructions that the maker of the vape sent me. Next thing I'm going to try is he said to loosen the screw and wiggle the top and bottom around for 10 seconds. I'll try that tonight and if no success I'll see what he wants to do
I was going to suggest that too, but figured you had already addressed the contacts. Certainly no harm in trying, that has worked for some people. Good luck!

Zipford,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Are there any ceramic or glass dosing capsules for other vaporizers (like the ones made for the IQ2) that fit and will work in the TinyMight?

The only POD I tried was sold on the TM site, because you have the best chance it will fit. I did it as an experiment, but quickly shelved it, and went back to the tried and true EASY way to use my TM with supplied short stem.

STRAW SUCK up your medium grind herb, push the load in slightly, do a quick turn over test, over my Chico container to let a few loose pieces fall out, if any. Insert stem, vape till spent, then after removing glass stem, BLOW OUT over garbage bag, or into my Delta3dstudios.com “Vape Spittoon”, to save or view. Quick brush off of inside stem, repeat process.

It’s FAST & EASY. The only devices that I use pods in, are my Mighty, and SS capsules in IQ2. Otherwise, pods can be cumbersome, and in some devices, take away from the experience. Certainly, try it if you like, but I’ve always come back to the technique outlined above. Good luck, have FUN!

karec

Got the same problem, during a session, without any dropping or similar, my device stopped producing the amount of heat necessary to produce vaporization...Still was getting warmish but, no matter the level/calibration level, was getting the same amount of time before vibrating to take the hit so i found it bizarre... after recalibrating, disassembling, wiggle and jiggle plates and screws i didnt had any other choice to start an RMA...i own one of the original units, they were surprise about it and even comment on it....well i submit it on 16/3 and im expecting to arrive today or tomorrow, hopefully with the problem solved and ready to vape. Been using my Mighty and Crafty but i need the on demand mode, feels like im running with them instead of a relaxed walk with the TM...
The best method to get in touch with them is replying to the original email of invoice, dont do it thru return feature on the site since, to my knowledge, not using that feature yet, you can also try to get in touch thru Instagram but dont expect any S&B RMA time of response. I got one week before i got a reply and a DHL tag to sent it back so they are not fast....
Cheers, hope this help
:cool:

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hi everyone,
I'm doing a little detour here to show you 2/3 new leather jacket models to protect your TM during rides or others.
I talked a little bit about it with the TM boss and he was quite enthusiastic and for those who might be worried, he confirmed that there is nothing to worry about with the device. I'll send him a unit!
He had already told this to a jacket owner who showed it to him and asked if it could be a concern for the device because of the heat.

MedicinalMonkeyWrench

If you have shimmed the strip and it didn't need shimming it may have raised the top plate slightly higher. This can give sealing issues with the o ring on top of the upper internal glass tube.

I would remove the shim and try again.

The main torx screw has to be very tight when reassembling.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
It seems to me that you've tried almost everything...but there's still one thing missing:
Turn the dial several times from minimum to maximum...you may have a dirty potentiometer. :myday:

karec

UPDATE:

So i got my repaired TM, didnt try it yet but im almost sure i got the new board. here's why.
When i turn on the device before i had the 4 vibrations (new bat) and red lights only, now before the red lights i get a green one so i suppose now TM "tells" the calibration level/colour that the device is currently on? Im i assuming this correctly or is there other explanation?
The other difference i found is that the contact on the board is higher so now the bat cover needs a bit more of tightening but apart from that everything looks the same.
I asked to be informed on what was the problem, if i get it from TM i will leave comments.
Cheers

3xFantasyChamp

I've been using my Tinymight on glass via Sneaky Pete Master Adapter. Has anyone else used this and eventually moved to an all glass pathway?

Been thinking about finding someone to sell me a RBT stem. I was thinking the airflow would be better as opposed to the silicone adapter. Maybe it makes no difference. Apologies if it's been asked to death!

3xFantasyChamp,

Vapordeflor

Well sad sunday morning.. I just woke up and gently slided a fresh battery on my unit, almost the moment I screwed the cap in again I feel the vape getting hot and I see and smell some electronic smoke coming out the battery (no vibration or anything just vape getting hot and smoking...). The vape was with no stem no weed when this happened. When I turned it on again with a new fresh battery, my weed is not vaping even at 10. I can feel the coil gets a bit hot but not much. I also tried caliration but the vape wont enter on full vibration /set mode... Already emailed TM as i bought it late december.. will report with any answers. Guess my splinter Z takes over wake and vake.. Its very enjoyable to own various good back ups :nod:.
Hey FC!
Update on my RMA status. I sent them the email (answering to my order confirmation mail as suggested here) asking for help Sunday 20/03, received answer with DHL paid labels on Monday 21/03 and sent my unit Friday 24/03, received my unit back this Monday 04/04. Very good response time imo!
Unit is working ok again, the only thing is that I sense the unit working on a lower temp than earlier and I have to use higher levels on the dial for same result.
The thing is I´m not able to enter callibration mode. After doing the triple clics with unit at lowest i get two green flashes (along with the short 5x vibrations) + 4 red slow flashes... Then I turn it to max (or 5), do the triple clics again and the unit would start as normal iso going to callibration mode.. Has anyone got the same?

Thanks!!

Faolan

Got the same problem, during a session, without any dropping or similar, my device stopped producing the amount of heat necessary to produce vaporization...Still was getting warmish but, no matter the level/calibration level, was getting the same amount of time before vibrating to take the hit so i found it bizarre... after recalibrating, disassembling, wiggle and jiggle plates and screws i didnt had any other choice to start an RMA...i own one of the original units, they were surprise about it and even comment on it....well i submit it on 16/3 and im expecting to arrive today or tomorrow, hopefully with the problem solved and ready to vape. Been using my Mighty and Crafty but i need the on demand mode, feels like im running with them instead of a relaxed walk with the TM...
The best method to get in touch with them is replying to the original email of invoice, dont do it thru return feature on the site since, to my knowledge, not using that feature yet, you can also try to get in touch thru Instagram but dont expect any S&B RMA time of response. I got one week before i got a reply and a DHL tag to sent it back so they are not fast....
Cheers, hope this help
Mine is actually an original unit too. Hmm I'll play around with it more. It does work and vape, and ours out some good hits still.. maybe I'll try +3 and removing the shim

Faolan,
Reactions: karec
Top Bottom