TinyMight / TM 2

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
For those that are having a difficult time with the 3 clicks on/off switch, @RustyOldNail posted awhile back about it. His technique works on mine, but I don't have an issue with just a regular triple click. Might work, might not, but worth trying.

I was considering reposting that old post, but assumed the new board may act differently?

FWIW: I looked up my order, my TM was bought on July 2020. So far I only have this one, so I can’t comment on any of the reports of how the new one works with the ON/OFF sequence clicks.

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
I was considering reposting that old post, but assumed the new board may act differently?

FWIW: I looked up my order, my TM was bought on July 2020. So far I only have this one, so I can’t comment on any of the reports of how the new one works with the ON/OFF sequence clicks.
I have 2 of the new ones and both function with 3 clicks.

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
I have two new vapes and the instructions are the same as the old as far as I know.

dman28,

Danman710

Is ordering down for anyone else at the moment or am I just crazy. I go through the checkout process but have no option to enter card details. (?) Someone please confirm or deny my sanity.

QJZj6BI_d.webp

Danman710,

green68beetle

For those that are having a difficult time with the 3 clicks on/off switch, @RustyOldNail posted awhile back about it. His technique works on mine, but I don't have an issue with just a regular triple click. Might work, might not, but worth trying.
Thanks for posting that.
My only issue with the amount of clicks is that I think the more you click, the closer you are to the switch failing. Three on and off is not great, but when that turns into six or nine, I can't see the unit lasting 10 years without need for repair.

green68beetle,
Reactions: ezpz

Djsleepy

Thanks for posting that.
My only issue with the amount of clicks is that I think the more you click, the closer you are to the switch failing. Three on and off is not great, but when that turns into six or nine, I can't see the unit lasting 10 years without need for repair.
I have made him aware of these issues new boards are having.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Cheebsy

mulciber

Tried the technique, but nope. The only thing that works for me after an on-demand use is to click 2 fast + 3 fast.

green68beetle

Just to be clear with mine. Sometimes it will turn on with three clicks, but often will have to repeat this (six clicks). Most of the time, it takes six or nine clicks to turn it off (so doing the process two or three times). To me this is no big deal as far as operation goes. Just mildly annoying.

The only thing I am concerned about is how long the switch will last with all these added clicks.

Mine is not the new board, but neither is it old. I got this around Christmas.

green68beetle,

mulciber

It’s certainly possible that some reports of extra clicks, could indicate a BAD switch, and not the firmware. Sounds like mechanically the presses aren’t registering.
Actually, the performance is totally consistent for me. If there were a problem with the switch it likely would behave erratically.

If I click it correctly it behaves in the expected way every time. dgi

mulciber,

Djsleepy

Do all the new boards do this?
no, some have some have not. I know if the button goes out regardless of board he will take care of it. As I said he is aware and prepared for any button issues that may arise. It could also be pushing too fast /too slow when turning unit on/off. He also said he can adjust code to leave longer space in between clicks and is looking into that. I wouldn’t worry about it unless it really bugs you. Vape on !

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: ezpz

checkyourlibido

In my opinion the problem is people trying to click too fast. :myday:
There's no need for that though I understand the anxiety of getting high. :rofl:
That might be, there are a ton of gamers on here. But gamers click quickly and precisely, not sure I'd blame the user here.

checkyourlibido,

enrarit

Let's blame Finland! What has it ever given the world besides Eero Saarinen, Aki Kaurismaki, and... Wait a second, they're awesome... And so is my Tinymight, 5 clicks and all... Never mind.

Simo Häyhä

M39s (absolute tack drivers)

Saunas

All awesome as well!

enrarit,

x003

My TM came today but with no coaster instructions. Did he stop sending them? Also are you supposed to see the heating coils with weed falling on them directly? I remember seeing a video showing a screen inside of the chamber?

x003,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My TM came today but with no coaster instructions. Did he stop sending them? Also are you supposed to see the heating coils with weed falling on them directly? I remember seeing a video showing a screen inside of the chamber?

There should be a protective heater screen, it's possible yours is missing, do you have the retainer ring for it? They had to stop sending instructions because of PACT

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vaporific

x003

There should be a protective heater screen, it's possible yours is missing, do you have the retainer ring for it? They had to stop sending instructions because of PACT
I’m not really sure. This is how it looks I’m a bit worried I used it once now without noticing and weed got onto the heating element. What a bummer you spend so much on a product and it comes incomplete. I seem to always run into an issue with expensive purchases makes me want to just give up.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’m not really sure. This is how it looks I’m a bit worried I used it once now without noticing and weed got onto the heating element. What a bummer you spend so much on a product and it comes incomplete. I seem to always run into an issue with expensive purchases makes me want to just give up.

I'm sorry dude, we've all been there, I cannot tell if you have the retainer ring, but if you unscrew the top ring, take out the o-ring and metal tube, you will see if a ring falls out, if you have that you can get your own screen to put in easier, but yeah you are missing the screen at least unfortunately! That sucks that you let it fall upside down into the heater, I always take hits upside down first to avoid this even with the heater screen, because I'm a little OCD about keeping things as clean as possible, after the first hit the load usually stays seated in the basket screen... Anyway reach out to TM, they should set you up with some resolution, in fact I bet they would send you a new one that is pristine if that is a concern for you, but you may have to send this one back, you could buy another one and sell this one used probably make all the money back? Sorry we've all been there, the whole situation does really suck, good luck resolving!

Top Bottom