TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I have a new version of the TM! #10018! So stoked to try it for thew first time. Hmm to do it before my video call with my client.:D:D:D:D
Is #10018 an order number or serial number? Looking forward to your first impressions. Enjoy! I remember my first time with mine nearly two years ago - mind blowing compared to what I had at the time. And it still rocks every single time! :D:peace:

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
It looks no different than the previous versions with the exception of the serial # and the little sticker placed over the the temperature control.
It does indeed rock!! It was the serial #.
That is a whole different taste experience!!! I ran some Love Potion#1 through it stepping up the temp from 3 and the terps!!...yep...yep.
Have eight different strains here to experiment with. It is going to be a most enjoyable weekend.
Appreciate all the input when I came on here asking for advice.

Djsleepy

It looks no different than the previous versions with the exception of the serial # and the little sticker placed over the the temperature control.
That is a whole different taste experience!!! I ran some Love Potion#1 through it stepping up the temp from 3 and the terps!!...yep...yep.
Have eight different strains here to experiment with. It is going to be a most enjoyable weekend.
Enjoy!

Djsleepy,

benzinojamin

Thanks for the initial feedback. Is it still using micro USB for internal charging? Not that it will matter to me, but just curious.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Would love a pic if you’re obliged. What ever happened to Love Potion #9? :) 🎶 :peace:

roger plywood

Nice one, mate. You're gonna love it.

roger plywood,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If someone would explain how to post a pic..have tried a few times from imgr.:rockon:

I posted many instructions here many times in different places with step by step photos, and I think there is actually a thread specifically called how to post pictures...

Imgur, if you're on your phone you need to select to view it as the desktop website to upload, then just paste the URL here, it'll display an album, easier from desktop?

Imgbb you can go to the mobile website and upload from your phone, then select the bbcode (full kit thumbnail) and paste that here without the URL brackets (just IMG brackets and the part in between them)

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Ok latest he believes they left warm hands pro sticker off, he says NO issues when it’s warm hands pro but said DHL may get picky,

According to DHL tracking 7 hours after receiving my package it has been “returned to shipper”. I would think that it went out with the Warm Hands Pro sticker since it was shipped a couple days after Dj’s. I guess DHL got picky. Damn!

dman28

Here is the best I can do currently. It is very difficult to find instructions. I had searched it a few times to no avail before I asked.
Image 1

Last edited:
dman28,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Here is the best I can do currently. It is very difficult to find instructions. I had searched it a few times to no avail before I asked.
Image 1

Are you trying to paste from the image button above? Don't do that, and don't use the URL button above either, just paste URLs or IMG brackets as I tried to explain above

Shit Snacks,
According to DHL tracking 7 hours after receiving my package it has been “returned to shipper”. I would think that it went out with the Warm Hands Pro sticker since it was shipped a couple days after Dj’s. I guess DHL got picky. Damn!
Same here - just sent over an email and received a reply stating they'd need to ship with another carrier. Fingers crossed!!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Screenshot-2022-02-10-at-13-15-49-Tiny-Might-Vaporizer.png

And here is yours (athough I had to use "Insert media" because it is imgur, I believe):

Djsleepy

Can you please provide order number I’m sending him any return examples, he basically said if it was that the sticker was not put on that it was unacceptable to him.

Djsleepy,

dman28

are your hands warm?
Yeah they are. lol Despite being Canadian I can't recall spending that kind of change to keep my hands warm.

Why does it say sold out on tinymightvape.com?
I ordered mine on Jan. 29 but asked him to put it on hold until he received the new boards. Based on the invoice # I saw posted earlier in this thread, he sold alot of units. I am assuming that there was an increase in sales due to the word regarding the new boards.

benzinojamin

Why does it say sold out on tinymightvape.com?
I think it’s to set expectations that shipping won’t be immediate after your order. I inquired about availability on Feb 7th and got the following response on Feb 9th.

Hi! Thanks for asking, I expect us to get products in stock by the end of the week. You can already place an order, we ship the orders as they have arrived to us.

I immediately ordered and received a confirmation of said order with a tracking number. Still waiting for tracking to become active, but I’m at least in line.

benzinojamin,
Top Bottom