TinyMight / TM 2

benzinojamin

I got a response to my email status request! As has been being discussed, production was delayed for the new boards, but units should start shipping by the end of the week!
I got a similar response today. I ordered yesterday so hopefully gets shipped soon!

benzinojamin,

Tweakz

I wonder what my serial number will be? The order number is almost 103 thousand, how many devices have already been ordered (excluding accessories)

Tweakz,

benzinojamin

I wonder what my serial number will be? The order number is almost 103 thousand, how many devices have already been ordered (excluding accessories)
Are you sure it’s 103,000? I ordered yesterday with an order number closer to 10,150.

benzinojamin,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The serial numbers likely won’t correlate with order numbers. If anyone gets a serial number of 2112 PM me :).

Seriously, I’ve been pondering ordering a second TM though there’s absolutely nothing wrong with my 23 month old TM. Works every time; rocks every time! I’ll be curious what observable differences the new internals/board will afford, other than having an amazing second one as a backup. :peace:

checkyourlibido

Seriously, I’ve been pondering ordering a second TM though there’s absolutely nothing wrong with my 23 month old TM. Works every time; rocks every time! I’ll be curious what observable differences the new internals/board will afford, other than having an amazing second one as a backup. :peace:
You could buy a second and have them battle, you can keep both, or you can sell whichever you like the least. With resale value the way it is, you could sell the 2 year old one for a similar price as your getting the new one.

checkyourlibido,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The serial numbers likely won’t correlate with order numbers. If anyone gets a serial number of 2112 PM me :).

I bought my second unit out of fear that there might be problems with shipping and the PACT act. Also to make sure that if something catastrophic did happen to my TM I would still have one while it travels back and forth to Finland. It is that good of a vape that thoughts of being without one are a concern. :nod:

Djsleepy

I missed hm by a few minutes(ugh) on email, but got reply re: upgrading boards of older units; here is his response:

“I was thinking about it after some questions, but the trouble is that the express shipments to Finland and back are expensive, and the new boards are rather expensive too, so just the cost to cover our direct expenses would make it rather pricey upgrade.”

So to me sounds like it would be almost the cost of a new one to do board switch out IMO.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I missed hm by a few minutes(ugh) on email, but got reply re: upgrading boards of older units; here is his response:

“I was thinking about it after some questions, but the trouble is that the express shipments to Finland and back are expensive, and the new boards are rather expensive too, so just the cost to cover our direct expenses would make it rather pricey upgrade.”

So to me sounds like it would be almost the cost of a new one to do board switch out IMO.
Has he described what exactly is different about the new board other than it being a higher quality build? I mean, I guess what I am asking is whether there is a good reason to upgrade. (please say no) :lol:

Djsleepy

Has he described what exactly is different about the new board other than it being a higher quality build? I mean, I guess what I am asking is whether there is a good reason to upgrade. (please say no) :lol:
Whatever robustness means to you, unfortunately until one of us gets it and has both and can compare and contrast for us (please) we have to wait! Sorry i don’t have more detailed answer for you.

enrarit

Hey guys if you’re on the fence about a titanium stem and would like another opinion Troy and Jerry will bring it up on stream tonight. I’m in stock now if you’re interested. Sorry for posting again so soon but I just wanted to mention their stream.
Need shipping to Canada please!!

enrarit,

Djsleepy

Ok latest he believes they left warm hands pro sticker off, he says NO issues when it’s warm hands pro but said DHL may get picky, if so theyWill go with UPS (I assume reason they don’t now is price). Also he confirmed all units going out will have new board as they ran out of the other boards! So just gotta wait a little longer, 🤦‍♂️.

Last edited:

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.

Is there a recommended preheat/burn off required prior to using the TinyMight for the first time?

Couldn't find anything regarding.

Last edited by a moderator:
dman28,

Shorner

I have just gave my TM a strip.down and clean, I undid the screw at the bottom and took the top plate off and gave it a good clean and also lifted the thin metal strip up a bit so it was making contact better...

I was using it on the highest calibration setting and at 10 before the clean....I combusted first heat up after clean and now have had to step the calibration back about 3 steps! It is hitting like a truck again now!

Is there a recommended preheat/burn off required prior to using the TinyMight for the first time?

I didn't bother when i first got mine.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

I did a typical burn off cycle to take care of anything settled into the heater. I also cleaned the stem, CU, and everything under the stem ring (metal tube, screen, etc). Not a deep cleaning. Just a wipe down of everything to remove oils, etc.

A burn off won't remove anything from the airflow outside the heater because this device is pure convection. So I clean stuff between my lungs and the heater before the first inhale. Probably paranoid, but ya know. FWIW, I found my TM to be absolutely clean on arrival.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

It’s wise to clean any new device or glass rig. While we HOPE manufacturers clean their products before delivery, (ultrasonic cleaner, etc.), they often don’t. There can be manufacturing, machining oils left behind, on device surfaces, heating coils etc. Packaging materials settlings, etc.

A surface wipe down with ISO internal/external, and in the case of the TM, a few SESSION heat ups, no load.

Better SAFE.... then.... SORRY!

Top Bottom