TinyMight / TM 2

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Can someone that's ordered from tinymightvape.com recently give me some insight into the waiting time, shipping experience, etc.? I ordered mind on Feb 1st, got both confirmation emails from tinymightvape.com with the future DHL tracking number, but nothing from DHL. The tracking number is also not found by DHL when I try to track the shipment. I emailed over the weekend, but still waiting on a response. I wouldn't worry except that the carriers seem to be losing about 20% of my deliveries these days, and that bogus tracking number...
he had to stop using dhl and uses ups now

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I think TM implemented the calibration setting menu in his software around late January 2020. The TM i bought in december 2019 was being repaired at the time and he told me in an email that my unit would updated with this new feature.
Hmmm. I and also Vapeknight thought we had the first gen units. Mine was his new second one he forgot he ordered and never cancelled. Mine arrived early March ‘20 and he had his for at least 6-7 weeks. His likely is a first gen based on that date, mine is borderline at best. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things - it’s an amazing vape.

@andrew`124c41+ - sorry I can’t quote recently :bang: (MODS - anyone, everyone, someone pretty please PM me about mobile FC, which I use 99% of the time), I’ve often pondered and experiment the same thing you said about low temps and clouds vs. irritation. Vapes do it differently and most, not all, will find that balance. The TM is so versatile and powerful enough you can get no or little vapor and wonderful effects at low temps. And lightly temp stepping too I don’t find the vapor causing irritation say, in comparison to my Hoppers. That vapor is harsh compared to the TM (which is a better vape :love:). Should you experience harshness then it’s time to switch it up and lower temps and add more cooling. When I got my TM I was using the default cooling unit and stock short stem at higher temps than I’m doing now - and loving every minute of it!! :) I used to start at 6 and step once or twice to 8.5, 6-7 draws per load. Lots of thick vapor and over many months my throat needed a rest. Now with a hollow CU (sans nuts & washers) I’m starting at 4 and ending at 5.5 - and love it! It not as harsh and I get decent clouds but certainly not like before - and that’s OK. The effect for me is just as good too, which is the MAIN point for me. And the TM delivers in all aspects and then some (indeed I’ve tried it through water a few times however I’m a huge native user so I empathize balancing the low temp terpy light clouds with the hotter thicker vapor).

Color remains is also different too like you describe. With the higher temps it was decently roasted mid to dark brown. Now it’s definitely not green and a lighter roast - unless I want to turn it to 11 :lol::rockon:. Or perhaps be tamer at like 7 or 8 :). Then it’s done for me. I’m good, fresh load waiting in the wings. Try cooling options too, external or in the stem. Search the thread as there are lots of ideas in here. I may try a few myself - and then start the balancing act all over again :) :peace:

ugotmale

Order completed on the 16th, received DHL shipping info on the 20th, never showed up on DHL site so I called DHL on the 25th and they said ticket printed but pkg never received.

Emailed TM and heard back on 26th with UPS tracking number, said problem with DHL shipping "tobacco product" hence the "WarmHands Pro" :lol:

Considering the MLK holiday & storm on the east coast, maybe took a little longer than it might have, but very satisfied with the way TM handled everything, great communication. Just holding it in my hand it feels very substantial, a very well made, high quality product!

TM even setup a website for the WarmHands Pro :wave:

Berzzerkker, Jan 31, 2022

Appears with the "HandWarmerPro" SNAFU it took 11 days, Jan 20-31, from time of email with DHL ship info to delivery by UPS.

I believe today is the first day of shipping the newer units, so any units that have already shipped before today would be the older units.

ugotmale,
Reactions: BigJr48

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I thought that was just for shiping to the US, due to the mail ban.
you bring up a good point, I don't know specifically if he had to stop dhl all together but I know the ban from 3rd party shipping is also supposed to apply to Canada even though shipping vapes with Canada Post is fine. I'm not sure if this is a world ban from 3rd party shipping:shrug:

edit or at least I think so..... its all so confusing

losojos

So far, I've only made it through the "order completed" step, still waiting on the "received DHL shipping info" step. The DHL tracking number I have is from the order completed email predicting what my tracking number will be.

I know I'm just being impatient.

losojos,

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
you bring up a good point, I don't know specifically if he had to stop dhl all together but I know the ban from 3rd party shipping is also supposed to apply to Canada even though shipping vapes with Canada Post is fine. I'm not sure if this is a world ban from 3rd party shipping:shrug:

edit or at least I think so..... its all so confusing
He is still shipping to Canada via DHS. I have an order that has been freighted with that carrier currently.

andrew`124c41+

Can someone that's ordered from tinymightvape.com recently give me some insight into the waiting time, shipping experience, etc.? I ordered mind on Feb 1st, got both confirmation emails from tinymightvape.com with the future DHL tracking number, but nothing from DHL. The tracking number is also not found by DHL when I try to track the shipment. I emailed over the weekend, but still waiting on a response. I wouldn't worry except that the carriers seem to be losing about 20% of my deliveries these days, and that bogus tracking number...
I ordered over Xmas and it came in just a few days to the Mid-Atlantic.

andrew`124c41+,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Where can I find this mod?

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
So far, I've only made it through the "order completed" step, still waiting on the "received DHL shipping info" step. The DHL tracking number I have is from the order completed email predicting what my tracking number will be.

I know I'm just being impatient.
I ordered mine Friday night and on Saturday the 5th received the same email you're mentioning. It came with a DHL tracking number. I also am waiting some indication that it has shipped. Maybe he didn't ship any of them today. I'm guessing he's still using DHL with the new hand warmer name and instructions. FYI, I'm also in the US - on the west coast.

VapeArts,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It is a shame to see the pictures disappear.
I suggest a Google image search for Tinymight teardown.
Curiously, a Reddit tear-down post with pictures has also been removed. I had bookmarked the page not long ago.
Hopefully @vtac will have the image problem fixed soon, but in the meantime if you want to see them you can right-click on the image, copy the image address and paste into a new browser tab. :2c:

:peace:

losojos

Okay. So it’s likely not a lost shipment with the carrier. That makes me feel a lot better.

losojos,

Marlox

Hey guys,

I own two Tinymights since 11/2020 (only using one multiple times every day, the other is reserve), and now, some days ago, it got me:
Tinymight did not heat correctly, and told me it reached temp within 3s (normally 6s), and only gave slightly too cold hits.

So i disassembled it and noticed the slightly "dull" surface of the contact-groove (in the top-lid with the battery-plug).
Seemed somehow tarnished, oxidized.
So i just took a cutter and did scratch that groove veeery slightly with the tip (no visible scratches built up, the surface just gives a shiny silver finish now). Grinding with a 1000-1200 grid should give similar results.
Then i reassembled it and BAM, it hits like the first time :rockon:

Seems like some nickel-plating would be fine in that groove... Or just gold-plating for the whole aluminum-parts :clap: Notetoself: Ask the jeweler how much that might cost :D
A low-cost-version could also be just a thin layer of vaseline... In eastern-germany they used that for preventing oxidation at aluminum-cable-contacts, also at clamp-connections, proven for decades.

I can't tell you, how much i love my Tinymight...!!! :love:

Is there any news about the electronics update people were talking about SOME time ago here?
Maybe someone can tell me what would be a good keyword to look for? English is not my first language, so the search is a bit exhausting for me. At least this late at night :sherlock:

Thanks in advance!

Djsleepy

Hey guys,

I own two Tinymights since 11/2020 (only using one multiple times every day, the other is reserve), and now, some days ago, it got me:
Tinymight did not heat correctly, and told me it reached temp within 3s (normally 6s), and only gave slightly too cold hits.

So i disassembled it and noticed the slightly "dull" surface of the contact-groove (in the top-lid with the battery-plug).
Seemed somehow tarnished, oxidized.
So i just took a cutter and did scratch that groove veeery slightly with the tip (no visible scratches built up, the surface just gives a shiny silver finish now). Grinding with a 1000-1200 grid should give similar results.
Then i reassembled it and BAM, it hits like the first time :rockon:

Seems like some nickel-plating would be fine in that groove... Or just gold-plating for the whole aluminum-parts :clap: Notetoself: Ask the jeweler how much that might cost :D
A low-cost-version could also be just a thin layer of vaseline... In eastern-germany they used that for preventing oxidation at aluminum-cable-contacts, also at clamp-connections, proven for decades.

I can't tell you, how much i love my Tinymight...!!! :love:

Is there any news about the electronics update people were talking about SOME time ago here?
Maybe someone can tell me what would be a good keyword to look for? English is not my first language, so the search is a bit exhausting for me. At least this late at night :sherlock:

Thanks in advance!
Well yes they are shipping new German boards, what they bring to the table will be told to us by the lucky first person to get their hands on it!

Top Bottom