• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
honeymooning with a new vape.......... but you know I can't stay away from my tinymight!!! nice bowl of heavy indica through my hammer pipe. still my number one! new vapes are fun but my tinymight never loses its attraction........ the taste, the smoothness, the power and control! the airflow ........... my tinymight fits me like a glove for my usage, I never tire of it and only appreciate it more as time goes on :love:

Red Lund

Hey guys - long time Lurker and first time poster :) !!! Mostly like on demand portables and have a P80, Zion M, Milaana 2s and a couple TMs.

I love the TMs through water, but one of them has gradually lost it's magic powers and I haven't been able to revive it using the usual tricks which have worked in the past. It works at a 7/10 compared to its Glory Days of 10/10 that lasted for a long time, lol.

I am a lost TM Jedi on this and wanted to ask the group if there is anything else to try that I might have missed.....below is a checklist of the things I have checked/tried from reading the Board.
  1. Battery source - Murata VTC5s - new batch, contacts are clean and have worked in this TM before it started losing steam. Batteries work great in my other vapes and backup TM so unlikely to be the culprit.
  2. I cleaned under the top lid, and on top and bottom battery contacts, and did the aluminum foil shim trick under the top contact which previously brought one of my TMs back from the dead, lol
  3. I removed the torx screw and cleaned it, as well as the holes in the top and bottom plates where the screw makes contact
  4. I checked the sneaky O ring on the stem hole side that sits under the top plate (the one you have to take the top plate off to remove, often its gray or dark blue) and its seated properly
  5. Bottom screen and other screens clean as a whistle

Any suggestions on other tricks to try that I may have missed would be super appreciated!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Would the Tiny Might be a good solution for someone who really likes their S&B Mighty but wishes for a more on-demand experience?

Forgive me if the question has come up already.
YEESSSS! but diferent...uses less greens and will be vaped very quick
Hey guys - long time Lurker and first time poster :) !!! Mostly like on demand portables and have a P80, Zion M, Milaana 2s and a couple TMs.

I love the TMs through water, but one of them has gradually lost it's magic powers and I haven't been able to revive it using the usual tricks which have worked in the past. It works at a 7/10 compared to its Glory Days of 10/10 that lasted for a long time, lol.

I am a lost TM Jedi on this and wanted to ask the group if there is anything else to try that I might have missed.....below is a checklist of the things I have checked/tried from reading the Board.
  1. Battery source - Murata VTC5s - new batch, contacts are clean and have worked in this TM before it started losing steam. Batteries work great in my other vapes and backup TM so unlikely to be the culprit.
  2. I cleaned under the top lid, and on top and bottom battery contacts, and did the aluminum foil shim trick under the top contact which previously brought one of my TMs back from the dead, lol
  3. I removed the torx screw and cleaned it, as well as the holes in the top and bottom plates where the screw makes contact
  4. I checked the sneaky O ring on the stem hole side that sits under the top plate (the one you have to take the top plate off to remove, often its gray or dark blue) and its seated properly
  5. Bottom screen and other screens clean as a whistle

Any suggestions on other tricks to try that I may have missed would be super appreciated!
main screw very tight? battery lid and body threads clean?
make sure the white pins on the coil are in place.
if yes i would try the recalibration...

Red Lund

Main screw very tight, cleaned all the battery lids and body threads, as well as the torx screw itself

I'm not familiar with the white pins your referring too.....where are those located. TY!

Red Lund,

Red Lund

When you say make sure the white pins are in place.......what does "in place" look like and is there an adjustment to be made?

TY!

Attachments

• IMG_5824 (1).jpg
    IMG_5824 (1).jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 58

stonedmallone

I snapped the oring off my cooling unit. Does anyone know where I can get replacement ones quickly? Prefer not to order from tinymight.

stonedmallone,

Djsleepy

People...... I’m not a happy camper! Got mine back today and all they did was a temp adjustment and did not test unit enough as I put it to 6.0 on dial and struggled to get any vapor on a clean stem and cooling unit! Then put it to 10.0 and combusted! So waiting on labels!
Although I have my backup this unit seemed to need little to no adjustment as my other unit. Thanks for letting me vent( probably saved me a fight with wife lol)!

Additional info- this is the only unit I couldn’t get the temp adj to work and believe me I tried for several hours 😂!

Last edited:

Amplifix

Had mine for a while (1 year), was satisfied with it. Until I convinced a friend to buy one too and saw his model had monster rips on 6. Tightened the screw which didn't work, eventually found the special menu and recalibrated it to +1. Monster rips every time now. Guess mine came uncalibrated and I didn't even notice. Clouds are as big as my flowerpot at this point :lol:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My heady whale from Jeremy in Nashville (smokyMTglass on Instagram) arrived shipping super quickly and also packed up very well, even included a spare nice 10mm down stem!
PXL_20211110_220112242.jpg

TM multi-WPA to the rescue so I can actually use this with water directly! First I used it dry though, since I usually use the multi for its glass screen and whole nugs, so I had a couple hits that way, then I broke up the nug and loaded in my regular RBT stem WPA, took out the down stem from the whale so it is now 14mm dry and connected 18-14 drop down adapter... Very worthwhale purchase:
PXL_20211110_233739375.jpg

Last edited:

kilo

I didn't know this... Are you saying there are two versions of the CU, or does the CU really needs two different o rings?

...from the TM "Troubleshooting Guide":
The cooling unit should have actually 2 different sized orings. They look quite similar but one of them is a 10mm and the other 11mm oring and in case there happens to be two of the smaller orings, it can slide out without much resistance, and in case you have 2 big ones, it may not slide almost at all and it can be tricky to insert the cooling unit. So please make sure you have a mix of two different sized rings there. Our o-ring pack has half of the rings smaller and half of them the larger size.

Notacaveman

Sent my tinymight in for repairs and got it back today, they were very friendly and very quick, but they sent it back with a battery in when I didn't send one (not complaining about the free p26a), but it was also turned on in the packaging when I received it, and vapor production is worse than before. I have emailed them about it, wander what they'll say, they seem very professional and on the ball, going to try all the regular fixes and see how it goes.

Djsleepy

Sent my tinymight in for repairs and got it back today, they were very friendly and very quick, but they sent it back with a battery in when I didn't send one (not complaining about the free p26a), but it was also turned on in the packaging when I received it, and vapor production is worse than before. I have emailed them about it, wander what they'll say, they seem very professional and on the ball, going to try all the regular fixes and see how it goes.
I just got mine back and it’s not working as well. My repair was very quick as well. Hopefully just a new employee 🤞

Top Bottom