TinyMight / TM 2

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
@RustyOldNail
This is one of the reasons

Yes, more restriction and cleaning with the little ones
I experimented with combinations of different sizes

Thanks, that’s what I figured. I’ll see how the 4mm SS316L balls are regarding restriction.

Cleaning will be no problem, I’ve developed many easy and quick ways to clean all my gear, otherwise being lazy, I would never clean them, or use them....

RustyOldNail,

SquirrelMaster

so i'm starting to notice clearly less vapor even at higher temps. i've had mine for probably 18 months or so. should I try to replace the battery or is the heater just wearing out? any suggestions before i send back for repairs?
If you havent tried anything yet I'd suggest you try tightening the main screw first. Then I'd clean contacts, pics on page 187. The screw alone works for many and is easy to start with. Tinymight told me they don't have a specific torque just as very tight.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Someone posted a video on Reddit warning people about fake Tinymights. They put up a video of the seller showing off what looks like a TinyMight but apparently isn’t. It’s being sold for way less also. Seems odd to me that someone would go through the trouble on a device like this but I guess it just speaks to its popularity?

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/qp4c84
We have seen counterfeit TMs available from China recently in this thread. I had to remove a link to the store that sells them as we don't allow any links to counterfeit items on FC.

:peace:

Yeah when I was hunting for glass I actually saw the TM in the suggested items on DHgate, I mean it's interesting to see them trying to clone something like this, but super troubling if someone would take a chance with it because I bet the materials and function is nowhere near up to par or even basic standards of health safety and performance purity... Stay vigilant!!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
What I can’t figure out is why people think copying someone’s bong or banger or glass part design doesn’t matter whatsoever, but if it’s a vape now we care all of a sudden. Idk how people don’t see these glass blowers who invented all this stuff we love as part of our community.

As long as people continue to support an industry which literally carries a death penalty in their country, then you can expect to see a whole lot more vapes being cloned. Do we honestly expect to buy copycat cooling stems from DHgate and NOT expect them to eventually copy the vape they go for too? these factories read these forums, that’s where they get the ideas from.

florduh

The build quality looks pretty good on that thing. I’m not sure I’d trust the mystery steel in the heater though.

The TM is one of the few flower vapes I can hand to a novice that’ll knock their socks off with no training from me. I’m kind of surprised no one has put a similar heater in a more mass market design yet.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Speaking of balls, other than a few rubies that came with bangers, I have only acquired the quartz 6mm Beracky balls (they're actually about 5.7mm) from Amazon. I will admit that I haven't used them much, but they were inexpensive and have worked well when I did use them. I was a little surprised the size was off, but they are definitely a little smaller than the rubies. Then again the precise size for this application does not seem very important tho it might be interesting to try some 4 or 5mm.

kilo

McMaster-Carr has a wide selection of metal balls. Several grades of stainless as well as a bunch of other metals in various diameters. I've selected these because they are lighter than steel:

Fifty ¼" polished aluminum balls for $13
Ten ¼" hollow annealed aluminum balls for $9.
Five ¼" ground and polished titanium balls for $36.

I'm tempted to order some because the 3/16 glass beads I got from vgoodies were effective but too small, but now that I have a WPA and an OGB j-hook my cooling needs are pretty much met. Glass has raised the TM vaping experience to a new level.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Speaking of balls, other than a few rubies that came with bangers, I have only acquired the quartz 6mm Beracky balls (they're actually about 5.7mm) from Amazon. I will admit that I haven't used them much, but they were inexpensive and have worked well when I did use them. I was a little surprised the size was off, but they are definitely a little smaller than the rubies. Then again the precise size for this application does not seem very important tho it might be interesting to try some 4 or 5mm.

I used those quartz balls to fill my little globe 3/4 up, photo earlier in this thread. I also posted a link to stainless steel 316L balls, I ordered both 3mm & 4mm, I’m planning on using these for the TM short stem, as they should work better in this application.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Someone posted a video on Reddit warning people about fake Tinymights. They put up a video of the seller showing off what looks like a TinyMight but apparently isn’t. It’s being sold for way less also. Seems odd to me that someone would go through the trouble on a device like this but I guess it just speaks to its popularity?
Folks, please don't set your videos to autoplay, especially with sound. That is very intrusive and annoying.

Hemper

I just received my TM 2 days ahead of scheduled date - and only 1 week after ordering.

I tried it and while it works as advertised, I am unsure of a few things..

Should glass be inserted all the way in / touching the bottom of the oven, or better to back it off slightly?

If I run it at anything more than 4, the mouthpiece gets hot very quickly. Do people use the WPA as a cooler mouthpiece? I could try that

I get 2 good on demand hits and then it tastes spent with little to no visible vapor. But when I check it is only a light brown. Weed was a little chunky, maybe need to grind a little more evenly for a better roast?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I insert my glass stem all the way to the bottom. There are many here who can hit a short stem natively with no issue. I am sensitive to heat and mostly use water with my TMs, tho I do have a couple stems, one nippled and one with quartz balls in it that I can use without water. Everyone will have their own level of heat they can manage. I start at 4 on the dial, and may go up to 6 to get all the goodness I can from my product. The ABV is dark tan before I give up on it. But again I have to say that everyone will be different on what is an exhausted load. Experiment to find what works best for you.

Let me add that the stem can get quite warm, but mostly the bowl side inside the device. If I do a whole bowl in one sitting I either wait for the stem to cool a little before reloading or swap in a second stem.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I get 2 good on demand hits and then it tastes spent with little to no visible vapor. But when I check it is only a light brown. Weed was a little chunky, maybe need to grind a little more evenly for a better roast?

How much flower did you load? The TM is known to be a quick extractor, so depending on the load size it might have indeed been already spent – „light brown“ on the other hand does sound a little too light, although convection vapes tend to leave abv quite a bit lighter than a conduction device. A medium to coarse grind should work, a fine grind would too, but might need more mindful packing. Make sure to pack fluffy and don't push too much. If you load a bigger amount, rather increase the chamber size than overstuff. Fluffyness is key (as often in life).

Just to make sure you type of draw doesn't puzzle the heater: you do push the button, wait for the vibration buzz, *then* start hitting (while keep holding the button until you finished your hit), right?

Zipford

I just received my TM 2 days ahead of scheduled date - and only 1 week after ordering.

I tried it and while it works as advertised, I am unsure of a few things..

Should glass be inserted all the way in / touching the bottom of the oven, or better to back it off slightly?

If I run it at anything more than 4, the mouthpiece gets hot very quickly. Do people use the WPA as a cooler mouthpiece? I could try that

I insert the stem all the way in, being careful not to use too much force as the stem touches bottom. The stock mouthpiece and Grav stems get hot for me after 4-5 hits on 8, but not really on 6. Your ABV sounds about the same as mine, but that depends on a few factors. My ABV gets quite dark in the center with almost an untouched green ring around the edges. The ABV smells more burnt and is more uneven than my other vape (which I used with capsules), but overall I prefer the TM by far.

I use the Siebter method of blowing the spent puck of ABV out of the stem and I do not stir mid-session. I find stirring makes a big mess, I am using a very small amount of herb and if some of the ABV is undercooked, so be it. The eventual ABV edibles will benefit I suppose. I do try to turn the stem when I'm going for full extraction on level 8, but not sure whether that makes much difference. But it is easy and doesn't make a mess, so I figure why not.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I do try to turn the stem when I'm going for full extraction on level 8, but not sure whether that makes much difference. But it is easy and doesn't make a mess, so I figure why not.

It's just a side note, but I used to do that too, thinking it would result in more even abv. Then I tested *not* twisting the stem for a few days, turns out it makes no difference at all. :-)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
just to make sure you type of draw doesn't puzzle the heater: you do push the button, wait for the vibration buzz, *then* start hitting (while keep holding the button until you finished your hit), right?
This is important, you have to wait for the buzz. I tend to use session mode (because I use water) which I get in to by holding the button a moment after the vibration stops after the 5 clicks and the heater stays on. When using this method you need to wait for a second light to appear. The heat stays on until you do the 5 clicks again to turn it off.
I insert the stem all the way in, being careful not to use too much force as the stem touches bottom.
Also important as pushing the screen too hard may push it out of place which is bad.

And just to throw a different method at you, I DO stir my loads to make sure I get all I can from a load. As I suggested above there are several ways to get this done.

Sol23

Hey everyone. I haven’t had a chance to read all the posts for the tinymight but I put in an order on Saturday and haven’t heard anything from Tinymight regarding my order. I have sent a couple of follow up emails and still no reply. Should I be concerned yet?

Sol23,
Reactions: danjens

Zipford

Hey everyone. I haven’t had a chance to read all the posts for the tinymight but I put in an order on Saturday and haven’t heard anything from Tinymight regarding my order. I have sent a couple of follow up emails and still no reply. Should I be concerned yet?
FYI there is a separate thread for TM shipping, but in a nutshell no you should not be worried. I recently ordered a TM and here was my experience:

Placed my order on 10/15
Received shipping notice from TM 10/18
Tinymight received 10/21 on the East Coast

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
No you shouldn't be worried at all, most people tend to get their TM units within a week of ordering, mine took 7-8 days, you will be updated about your package soon enough via email. Tinymight generally only answers emails regarding customer service/warranty returns and sometimes can take a week btwn emails i believe.

danjens

Received my Tinymight 3 days early! Thanks dhl.
You guys weren’t kidding about this thing…..
absolutely rips!!
The build quality is honestly better than I expected, having read through the majority of this thread. Only a slight fishy/linseedy oil aroma that I think should fade after a few sessions. Overall smitten with it on first impression.

Unfortunately, the long dimpled cooling stem I ordered with the TM broke in transit, hopefully they replace it. We’ll see. I have a bunch of ruby beads on the way to fill up some old rbt stems; very excited to dial this little monster in.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Received my Tinymight 3 days early! Thanks dhl.
You guys weren’t kidding about this thing…..
absolutely rips!!
The build quality is honestly better than I expected, having read through the majority of this thread. Only a slight fishy/linseedy oil aroma that I think should fade after a few sessions. Overall smitten with it on first impression.

Unfortunately, the long dimpled cooling stem I ordered with the TM broke in transit, hopefully they replace it. We’ll see. I have a bunch of ruby beads on the way to fill up some old rbt stems; very excited to dial this little monster in.

Nice! Yeah let them know and they will send out a replacement for sure, you're covered for items broken in shipping like that by a place like this fortunately! Hopefully the replacement will arrive soon too...

Top Bottom