• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

TeaCup

Edit: Does anyone have that mod post bookmarked?
Yeah, that would be me, I already had it, lol. I knew it was worth bookmarking!! Will try tonight.

I have no idea how many "my best screens" I've posted here... Even in this TM is fun :D
Now I'm using my spiked stem like this: (extra space for my moded heater screen...shake to stirr;))
Ok, I'm dumb, I still don't understand what I'm lookin' at in the shake to stir one? I LOVE screen mods, so I'm definitely curious.

just because we've been around here longer... in this thread. check the link in my signature.
:tup:
Hey, I shouldn't even be in this thread! The moron below apparently deemed it unworthy. :doh:
and as long as I've been tempted to buy this, I just can't seem to get over that it just doesn't look very comfortable.

chicago_animal

How come when I try to charge the battery included on my intellicharger, it don't work? The other 18650 batteries that didn't come with the TM work.

chicago_animal,

chicago_animal

Could be a buss cell. What kind of battery is it?
The one that came with the TM: 18650. I was going to try and charge it through the USB but I've never charged a 18650 that way before. It matter if through USB on a computer or through the wall socket?

chicago_animal,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
The one that came with the TM: 18650. I was going to try and charge it through the USB but I've never charged a 18650 that way before. It matter if through USB on a computer or through the wall socket?
What I meant was, what branding on the battery. Is it green, light green, grey, etc. I’d suggest using a wall socket and making double sure you’re putting it in the charger the correct way.

TeaCup

@TeaCup How comfortable do you think it is, now that you have it? I still don’t like the button placement, but I don’t see many complaints about it anymore.

ergonomics noun, plural in form but singular or plural in construction er·go·nom·ics \ ər-gə-ˈnä-miks

Definition of ergonomics
1 : an applied science concerned with designing and arranging things people use so that the people and things interact most efficiently and safely

2 : the design characteristics of an object resulting especially from the application of the science of ergonomics

3 : A therapeutic device from Finland

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I actually find my tinymight to be super comfortable in the hand and very easy to operate. if your trying to use it native and want to use your thumb yea your going to have a bad time but if you hold the vape with the button facing away from you, holding the base of the vape with your pointer finger and thumb, operating the button with your middle finger and supporting the bottom of the bottom plate with your ring finger and pinky. works fine for me and I have a older bad button tm which has never been in for any work and other then turning the vape off everything else works beautifully nearly a year later of damn near daily use! love my fricken tinymight !

Vaporware

Yeah, it seems okay for use through j-hooks and other glass, but since I look more to native use for portables it seems like a…less than ideal placement.

Not enough of a reason not to use it now, but something they might want to reconsider for future models.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, it seems okay for use through j-hooks and other glass, but since I look more to native use for portables it seems like a…less than ideal placement.

Not enough of a reason not to use it now, but something they might want to reconsider for future models.

Nah it's a fine placement regardless, there's not really anywhere else it could be honestly

TeaCup

I actually find my tinymight to be super comfortable in the hand and very easy to operate. if your trying to use it native and want to use your thumb yea your going to have a bad time but if you hold the vape with the button facing away from you, holding the base of the vape with your pointer finger and thumb, operating the button with your middle finger and supporting the bottom of the bottom plate with your ring finger and pinky. works fine for me and I have a older bad button tm which has never been in for any work and other then turning the vape off everything else works beautifully nearly a year later of damn near daily use! love my fricken tinymight !

In all seriousness, I couldn't give the TM a perfect 10 because of the ergonomics portion of it. It's pretty minimal though - it's a 1,000 times better than what I imagined it to be a month ago. The vape itself is just awesome, nothing I can add that hasn't been said. Versatility. I had a little trouble in the beginning with inconsistency, but once I re-calibrated it a few times and matched my natural draw strength with it....................shiiiiiiiiiit, after that.......................well, some guy in Finland is dropping the mic and just strolling away into the black with a grin on his face! 👑 Well done sir. :rockon:

And that's how I hold it too - most would, atleast I think so, the only difference is I cup my middle finger around the button. Seems a little more comfortable than with the tip of my finger....but, sometimes I do it that way too. :) I always turn it on and off with the tip though, so go figure.

Gotta used TetraX en route to me, maybe the crown is big enough for both???? And as an ergonomic dweeb - my Firewood just melts away into my hand.

kadjo

The grav upline taster stem takes a lot of the edge off for native use.

Vaporware

In all seriousness, I couldn't give the TM a perfect 10 because of the ergonomics portion of it. It's pretty minimal though - it's a 1,000 times better than what I imagined it to be a month ago. The vape itself is just awesome, nothing I can add that hasn't been said. Versatility. I had a little trouble in the beginning with inconsistency, but once I re-calibrated it a few times and matched my natural draw strength with it....................shiiiiiiiiiit, after that.......................well, some guy in Finland is dropping the mic and just strolling away into the black with a grin on his face! 👑 Well done sir. :rockon:

And that's how I hold it too - most would, atleast I think so, the only difference is I cup my middle finger around the button. Seems a little more comfortable than with the tip of my finger....but, sometimes I do it that way too. :) I always turn it on and off with the tip though, so go figure.

Gotta used TetraX en route to me, maybe the crown is big enough for both???? And as an ergonomic dweeb - my Firewood just melts away into my hand.

Yeah, that’s about what I expected, and I’m glad that it’s more comfortable than you expected. :)

@Shit Snacks I get that this is the easiest place to put it, and moving it would open it up to other potential problems, but that doesn’t convince me it’s the most ergonomically placed button.

I’m glad that you guys are comfortable with it as it is though, and I haven’t seen a real complaint about it from people who have one in a long time, so I guess it’s at least good enough. :)

I was really just curious whether TeaCup still had any issues with it after using it, not trying to :worms: :lol:

Shit Snacks

Yeah, that’s about what I expected, and I’m glad that it’s more comfortable than you expected. :)

@Shit Snacks I get that this is the easiest place to put it, and moving it would open it up to other potential problems, but that doesn’t convince me it’s the most ergonomically placed button.

I’m glad that you guys are comfortable with it as it is though, and I haven’t seen a real complaint about it from people who have one in a long time, so I guess it’s at least good enough. :)

I was really just curious whether TeaCup still had any issues with it after using it, not trying to :worms: :lol:

It's not just that, I really think it's not possible to put it anywhere else without significantly changing the entire device layout... (and size) the button is basically in the same place as it is in Milaana so I've been used to this for a very long time, same situation there, there's literally nowhere else it can go lol And it is easy for you to question the ergonomics when you have not had it in your hands yourself, really it is very easy to hold it in your hands and press the button, my issue with buttons on demand in general is sometimes it can be annoying to keep the button pressed down consistently every time, but as far as the location, well I really think it is not at all an issue, personally!

Vaporware

It’s just not my preferred button placement, I’m sure it’s fine in general and for WPA use it looks good.

I personally prefer having the button on the side where I can press it with my thumb or index finger more like the Firewood 7 for example, but I’m really not trying to stir shit up, I was just curious about whether to not one user who had previously expressed concern about the button placement was happy with that specific thing after trying it. :doh:

Shit Snacks

It’s just not my preferred button placement, I’m sure it’s fine in general and for WPA use it looks good.

I personally prefer having the button on the side where I can press it with my thumb or index finger more like the Firewood 7 for example, but I’m really not trying to stir shit up, I was just curious about whether to not one user who had previously expressed concern about the button placement was happy with that specific thing after trying it. :doh:

Haha I know, sorry I'm just counterpointing, no worries, no need to defend yourself! It's funny because I find the placement on the FW7 to be particularly inconvenient for me ;) and I'm not saying the TM button is good for WPA use or whatever, there's so many different configurations that could even be a negative, but I think it is good as intended!

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
so did the company improve on all the issues everyone was facing with the tiny might? did they release a revised edition? I trying to figure out if i should grab a mighty+ or a Tiny might? i can live without either :lol:

i still use my Saionara as a daily driver - i have awesome live resin.

i will wait for mighty+ reviews and then do some comparison before purchasing.

Last edited:
wm762,

Tweakz

Tinymight it's a rock
:rockon:

19.5 months of stable work without of any issues
:wave:

This little beast took a piece in my heart
:love:

5635-AE04-F395-40-A5-8762-4358-D7036-D93.jpg

jasp3r

so did the company improve on all the issues everyone was facing with the tiny might? did they release a revised edition? I trying to figure out if i should grab a mighty+ or a Tiny might? i can live without either :lol:

i still use my Saionara as a daily driver - i have awesome live resin.

i will wait for mighty+ reviews and then do so comparison before purchasing.
They have been quietly updating the product under the hood so a device ordered now is very possible an updated version of whatever you would've gotten this time last year.

As far as customer service goes, I have 0 complaints with them. They have responsive (with 3-5 day patience obviously) and have always done the right thing. It's an awesome vape and IMHO would kick the Mighty+ ass when it does come out.

If you're going to go with the TinyMight do yourself a favor and grab a wpa, and some basket screens!

Top Bottom