TinyMight / TM 2

Well… combusted. Granted I had it at 10 to finish things off but still.
I've seen people say the Tinymight's max temp (10, I guess?) is 460°F and the infographic linked below - which may be nonsense - suggests that combustion happens around 451°F. It seems strange that they'd offer a temp which is almost certainly going to combust, am I missing something?

Facing Worlds,
Reactions: stark1

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
I've seen people say the Tinymight's max temp (10, I guess?) is 460°F and the infographic linked below - which may be nonsense - suggests that combustion happens around 451°F. It seems strange that they'd offer a temp which is almost certainly going to combust, am I missing something?

I think it’s the cool temp rather than the temp of the herb. As you pull it’s going to cool down and also radiate to other areas wood steel aluminium etc Like I said that’s what I’d think…

I think I may have started drawing before it vibrated, which I understand can cause combustion. Not certain though.

As a test I ran another load through it start to finish on 10 and did not combust. So not 100% sure what I did or what happened exactly.
What colour is your avb at 10?

Facing Worlds,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sometimes it's just the pack, too dry, too tight, or also drawing too long and hard on it, at the highest temp levels... If you did not start drawing before the vibration, especially if it wasn't the first hit off of fresh bowl, a lot of ways to explain accidental combustion especially with pure convection! Never happened to me with my TM, though I don't push the heat settings, I milk the low temps.

sparrowman

The wpa one. Spent today going through o rings finding the best fitting ones. I have some old glass blunts that are the same size as the small stem so been test fitting on that.

😂 Yea I am exactly the same. He email me Friday to say they were just finishing off my unit and should be done today. We will see haha.

Amazon had made me so spoilt and impatient waiting for deliveries
what size was the best fitting o-ring?

Have a good weekends for everyone! With TM, they'll be even better

C69-EAF2-D-596-C-48-DB-A52-D-E36-D88-BFE081.jpg
bruh...

DangerNoodle,
Reactions: Aero

BakedDiogenes

So I may have fucked myself buying a unit secondhand from Reddit.
It just arrived today. Not the cleanest glass and there’s something rattling near the bottom. Pop a battery in to check things and before I get the battery door tightened down, the haptic feedback buzzes once. Then it does that again once I’ve tightened the door a bit more.

Tried pressing various combos (3x, 2x + hold, etc) and nothing seems to work right. Pressing 3x the led sometimes flashes green once. I get one or sometime 4 quick buzzes depend on how many times I hit the button.

I have newly charged Samsung 25rs that work fine in my mistvape touch. Battery inserted positive down.

Any helpful advice?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It just arrived today. Not the cleanest glass and there’s something rattling near the bottom. Pop a battery in to check things and before I get the battery door tightened down, the haptic feedback buzzes once. Then it does that again once I’ve tightened the door a bit more.

Tried pressing various combos (3x, 2x + hold, etc) and nothing seems to work right. Pressing 3x the led sometimes flashes green once. I get one or sometime 4 quick buzzes depend on how many times I hit the button.

I have newly charged Samsung 25rs that work fine in my mistvape touch. Battery inserted positive down.

Any helpful advice?

Well that all depends, what temp setting are you on? Around level one is the safety, so the device cannot be powered on when set there, you have to turn it to level two or above depending on your exact dial as the range can very slightly... When you put the battery in, the first buzz was telling you it connected, and the second buzzes are telling you that you have a full charge (four buzzes in on-demand mode, session mode gives you an additional buzz to tell you it is in session mode) Hope that helps fix for you!

BakedDiogenes

Well that all depends, what temp setting are you on? Around level one is the safety, so the device cannot be powered on when set there, you have to turn it to level two or above depending on your exact dial as the range can very slightly... When you put the battery in, the first buzz was telling you it connected, and the second buzzes are telling you that you have a full charge (four buzzes in on-demand mode, session mode gives you an additional buzz to tell you it is in session mode) Hope that helps fix for you!
That got it working. Thanks!

Edit: @Shit Snacks, I see you sometimes start as low as 3 or 4, but do you see vapor at those temps or is it all flavor? The guy I bought from says he starts at 7 for terps and 10 for clouds which seems high based on what I’ve read here so far.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Right. Assuming it is working OK, 3 click fires it up or shuts it down. If below 2 on the dial it will NOT fire up, for your safety. If you fail the 3 click startup it may give you a haptic buzz after one click on your next attempt. Just keep doing 3 click above 2 and it should fire up. You will get used to this in no time.

DarkLodge

Any helpful advice?
Make sure your heat level is above 1. There's a safety mechanism that prevents it from turning on when it's on the lowest heat level.

As for the rattle, that's likely the button rattling around. It's one of the things that detracts from the level of craftsmanship of the device. He should have spent a bit of time designing the button to be more solid. It's comically flimsy.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's comically flimsy.
I get that there are people who don't like the button. I have never had a problem with it tho I have only had my first one since September. I only know of one that has completely failed and that was managed by our local extreme testing guy @Djsleepy . I am confident he can break anything... :rofl:
I'm sure others have failed but broken ones are not a common complaint.

DarkLodge

I get that there are people who don't like the button. I have never had a problem with it tho I have only had my first one since September. I only know of one that has completely failed and that was managed by our local extreme testing guy @Djsleepy . I am confident he can break anything... :rofl:
It's fine and functional (though I've had my share of missed button presses), however, for something hand-crafted, I guess I was hoping for a bit more polish. Don't get me wrong. After my FW7, this is my most-used vape, but the rattling button just detracts a bit from the otherwise great craftsmanship.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
That button is ass, one of the only things I don’t like about the device

BakedDiogenes

Got it on, now I’m trying to figure out where the clouds are.

Cranked up to 8 I’m seeing little vapor, even slowing my draw considerably. I’m using a newly charged Samsung 25r with the stock stem and CUs in place. Draw resistance is wide open.

In on demand, I hold the button till the warm up buzz, keep holding while I inhale and release, right? Pressing the button equals power to coil (minus the short warm up) right?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Edit: I read your post wrong, you are doing it correctly, my bad 🤗 how long of a draw are you taking? @BakedDiogenes

Last edited:
Bad Dog,
Top Bottom