TinyMight / TM 2

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
It's at my local depot but I think it missed the delivery run today so I guess it'll be tomorrow, it's going to be a great weekend! Let us know how you get on
Impressed to say the least. Looks good. Little darker wood then some. I love the colour. Used the basket screen and the ditanium wpa mouthpiece. About .1g roughly a dyna bowl. Started on 4 great tatse and a good cloud. 2 puffs on 4 2 on 5 and 2 on 6. Still not finished and goo taste. Can tell if I whacked it up it would pump out clouds. Cleaned it all down and beeswax on the body Buzz is audible but not annoying. Does remind me of throat singing 😂.
Shall put it through some vigorous trsting

hope you’re gets to you soon!

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
You will be buzzed after a go on it for sure
I most definitely am. Have gone through a few bowls now. Very happy with it! I’m surprised about how many hits I’m getting but I’ve not taken it over 7 yet. Wanna ease her in gently haha. Ditanium mouthpiece makes a huge difference with the short stem. Keeps it pretty cool
I did have to rework my o rings to get them to work. Ended up using the same ones but twisting them round double.
Me and my pooch are thrilled 😁

Sooo after my tinymight arrived with a lot of broken glass but at least 1 stem survived I am now trying to clean out the glass residue from the tinymight and then build it back together but I am a bit confused.
In the manual it says there is a metal chamber, the mesh screen holder, the o ring and the tube holder but for me there is one more metal part in the tinymight that sits loosely but cant be taken out as it doesn't fit through the opening. Does anyone know what that is and how I can fix it to at least try the tinymight?

SgtSkyfall,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Sooo after my tinymight arrived with a lot of broken glass but at least 1 stem survived I am now trying to clean out the glass residue from the tinymight and then build it back together but I am a bit confused.
In the manual it says there is a metal chamber, the mesh screen holder, the o ring and the tube holder but for me there is one more metal part in the tinymight that sits loosely but cant be taken out as it doesn't fit through the opening. Does anyone know what that is and how I can fix it to at least try the tinymight?
Any chance you can post a pic or describe the extra metal part? Page 187 is my TM bible (if I could keep it under my pillow I would). :peace:

I think it was the piece holding the inner glass tube. As that was smashed the extra part seemed to belong nowhere.

Does anyone know if you can use the tinymight without the inner glass?

SgtSkyfall,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think it was the piece holding the inner glass tube. As that was smashed the extra part seemed to belong nowhere.

Does anyone know if you can use the tinymight without the inner glass?

Welcome to FC, sorry it is with the problem that you join us! Yes I think you will have to send back to TM since the inner glass is broken, but maybe if you show them the problem, and they send you shipping label, maybe they can just send you a brand new replacement as you send out this one to be quicker... Try to use very simple plain English in your email and good luck!

I actually joined you guys a few months earlier to get better input than only from vaporents ;)
I had decided 2 months ago to buy an herborizer bc of the qc problems with the tinymight but the itch was still there and I thought can't be this bad...

The main issue was the packaging, with how that was packed and secured I don't see how any tinymights survive shipping 😂

Shit Snacks

I actually joined you guys a few months earlier to get better input than only from vaporents ;)
I had decided 2 months ago to buy an herborizer bc of the qc problems with the tinymight but the itch was still there and I thought can't be this bad...

The main issue was the packaging, with how that was packed and secured I don't see how any tinymights survive shipping 😂

Damn it I thought you were a little familiar, oh well double welcome!

Yeah that sucks, nothing on the QC or CS, just unfortunate packing and shipping, I don't think many have broken in shipping, maybe yours got opened by customs?? They can often be to blame for bad repackaging (happened to my aromatizer bandit)

Don't think so because it got here in a day, package looked like it got thrown and the glass accessories were only protected by a small sheet of brown paper and bubble wrap. Not even meant is hate I'd rather thought to send them some tipps cause my water pieces for the mighty get transported often so I have put in some thought to protect the expensive glass.

I also am sure that everything will get resolved, but am pretty bummed out because I was so insanely hyped.

HighVapeEnthusiast

because it got here in a day,
...so try to get a fix for it!
It's really worth it!
Hope you'll be able to enjoy it as fast as possible, peace!:peace:
I have to sent in my unit also next days/weeks!
Two of four ceramic rods in the heater are broken.
It still works not bad, but the temp is down and it roasts more uneven.
But I'm still able to have fun with it!
Have a nice Weekend folks!:rockon:

Shit Snacks

Not intending to rub salt in the wound...

PXL-20210709-214344610.jpg

PXL-20210709-212642616.jpg

but I had a really lovely bowl of some moist gelonade herbs from my extra coarse plate in the Flower Mill using the TM multi WPA through this thick glass tall spiked tube dry, best experience tasting this strain yet so I was obviously milking those low temps!

DryBonesufo

Morning everyone, so just yesterday my TM was working fine and then all of a sudden it stopped producing vapor.. even at the highest temp with varies pull/inhale method. Everything is turning on. I noticed that on temp 8.5 it buzz relatively quick… any thoughts?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Morning everyone, so just yesterday my TM was working fine and then all of a sudden it stopped producing vapor.. even at the highest temp with varies pull/inhale method. Everything is turning on. I noticed that on temp 8.5 it buzz relatively quick… any thoughts?
Post in thread 'TinyMight Vaporizer' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-vaporizer.44563/post-1581399
I just recently posted the contact fix methods so read that but it almost sounds like your tinymight has recalibrated itself?

Top Bottom