TinyMight / TM 2

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
This is what I love the multi WPA for, with its fixed glass screen it is perfect for a whole nugs, I am not sure if I shared my whole ritual for them here but I did take some photos a while back...? Also the flower mill has a new extra coarse plate I'm testing, it's actually perfect for a chunky enough grind that feels like vaping whole nugs, but doesn't require the flipping and breaking up of the nug to complete extraction, very nice!
looks like ya boy needs a Flowermill smh ima stop getting on this site

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I think I got hit with a performance drop :huh: Pretty quickly too, not a gradual drop off... I've been cranking the dial much higher than normal and not getting anywhere near the same AVB. Still getting vapor but not as much and the AVB is this weird mix of a brown-green looking color.

Only thing I did was go to a finer grind but I wouldn't expect that to be the cause. Tried different batteries and different stems... probably need to open it up and clean the contacts or whatever. Bummer I'm headed out for the weekend in a few hours and was planning on taking it like I always do. It's a firewood weekend I guess

loosen the screw, move the plates a little and tighten it again ;)

Finally got around to trying this, it worked beautifully. Loosened enough for top and bottom plates to have some free play in them, jiggled them around and re tightened.

Instantly brought the power back... hit like a truck and caught me off guard! On a low setting too, it was just pumping vapor. I'm a happy camper again

Gigsabits53

I'm considering adding this vape to my collection also. I just ordered the FW7 but I've read many posts that the Tinymight is a good complimentary vape to the Firewood. I dont necessarily want to spend the money but these two portables are on another level from what I gather here.

The only portables that I use with any regularity are torch vapes. I have the Solo II which I consider more of a sipping vape, not big hitter. If both of these vapes are that good, then I would like to own both. :) I may have to wait for a sale, if they have any, but very interested. Damn VAS.;)

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
I heard back from TM customer service regarding my broken temperature gauge, they asked me for my order #, i should have included it in the first email to speed things up. Oh well, i am still using my TM in the meantime here and there even though it's inconsistent on the vapor production, it's just such a fun device to use, especially when you get a lung buster of a draw.

Makroskop

I want to let you know that TM Guy has fixed my problem , he sent me a complete new unit. The Gap is smaller and everything looks fine working at this device.

The most important thing: Every single BAtterie (I tried 6 different 18650 ) is working now without doing weird sparks! I was really excited testing them.
Im happy for the moment and I hope this device will prove itself to be worth.

But for now I am really impressed, but I think his glasstems are not that good. I tried it with different p80 Glas stems and it works much better concern to taste etc.

I like it through the WPA/Bong. Its a vaping produce machine !

Just make sure you clean the parts before vaping, they are really very dirty! Should be written in this wooden manuals.

Last edited:

DryBonesufo

I want to let you know that TM Guy has fixed my problem , he sent me a complete new unit. The Gap is smaller and everything looks fine working at this device.

The most important thing: Every single BAtterie (I tried 6 different 18650 ) is working now without doing weird sparks! I was really excited testing them.
Im happy for the moment and I hope this device will prove itself to be worth.

But for now I am really impressed, but I think his glasstems are not that good. I tried it with different p80 Glas stems and it works much better concern to taste etc.

I like it through the WPA/Bong. Its a vaping produce machine !

Just make sure you clean the parts before vaping, they are really very dirty! Should be written in this wooden manuals.
Do you have a P80? How do you compare

DryBonesufo,

Makroskop

Do you have a P80? How do you compare

No, I just have the glas stems.

Ive ordered a prebuild unit in march release, but its not delivered yet.
First it was delivered broken, after 3-4 weeks of waiting time, so I send it back . (unit didnt turn on) The Tetra p80 guy repaired it and sent it right away to me and now it was stack in customs for almost 5 weeks.
Looks like it is getting delivered to switzerland again..... It is what trackings tells me, I dont fucking get it.

But with the TM in my hands this waiting time for the other vape is getting easier.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm considering adding this vape to my collection also. I just ordered the FW7 but I've read many posts that the Tinymight is a good complimentary vape to the Firewood. I dont necessarily want to spend the money but these two portables are on another level from what I gather here.

The only portables that I use with any regularity are torch vapes. I have the Solo II which I consider more of a sipping vape, not big hitter. If both of these vapes are that good, then I would like to own both. :) I may have to wait for a sale, if they have any, but very interested. Damn VAS.;)
Yeah, you should try one. The FW7 is terrific and definitely in my starting five but the three preset temps make it less versatile and the hybrid heating makes it more of a fast-extracting, dense cloud option.

The little regulation dial on the Tinymight works well and has a wide usable range from like 3ish to 8ish on mine. Once you get the cooling unit out of the vapor path the TM has the higher ceiling for flavor as well. It's rewarding and easy to adjust your temp and get the hit you've come to associate with 4.5 or 6 or whatever.

My two niggles with the Tinymight are 1) the threaded aluminum battery door, which is not durable or satisfying to use, and 2) the nuts and washers cooling unit, which robs flavor and doesn't allow the little spiral heater to show out like it can with a j-hook or bubbler.

And of course the Tinymight resells for the same price as new which makes it easier to recoup the expense if need be
PXL_20210401_192239360~2.jpg

mephisto

Ordered my 3rd TM and a US sourced vape on the same day. The TM got here today 8 days ahead of schedule. No sign of the other fellow... The fitment and finish of this Tm are spot on. Darker, more satin finish on the sleeve. Looks fantastic! Dialed it to 6, pressed play and 2 direct hits to the domepiece! Welcome back Tiny, I really missed you.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ordered my 3rd TM and a US sourced vape on the same day. The TM got here today 8 days ahead of schedule. No sign of the other fellow... The fitment and finish of this Tm are spot on. Darker, more satin finish on the sleeve. Looks fantastic! Dialed it to 6, pressed play and 2 direct hits to the domepiece! Welcome back Tiny, I really missed you.

Good to have you back here brother :cool:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Thank you @Shit Snacks , @SquirrelMaster for the detailed description of 18650's at work with TM. My fresh p26a works very cool with TM
Glad and encouraged to hear! My first two p26a’s arrived last week but I haven’t charged them yet. I have two new VTC6s as well and I’ve only charged one of them. I’m deliberate this way and still using my original 3 VTC6s which still do ok after 15+ months. And now that I’m using my TM regularly on lower temps using the older batts still works for me. Battery swaps are a bit more frequent but I get 2-3 loads per now when I was getting perhaps double that when new - and on higher temps. I’m draining them for all they’re worth I guess, lol. That’s why I have several new ones waiting in the wings, and I look forward to comparing the p26a with VTC6 for the first time. Soon, in my own deliberate way :D:peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, you should try one. The FW7 is terrific and definitely in my starting five but the three preset temps make it less versatile and the hybrid heating makes it more of a fast-extracting, dense cloud option.

The little regulation dial on the Tinymight works well and has a wide usable range from like 3ish to 8ish on mine. Once you get the cooling unit out of the vapor path the TM has the higher ceiling for flavor as well. It's rewarding and easy to adjust your temp and get the hit you've come to associate with 4.5 or 6 or whatever.

My two niggles with the Tinymight are 1) the threaded aluminum battery door, which is not durable or satisfying to use, and 2) the nuts and washers cooling unit, which robs flavor and doesn't allow the little spiral heater to show out like it can with a j-hook or bubbler.

And of course the Tinymight resells for the same price as new which makes it easier to recoup the expense if need be
View attachment 9007
I like this picture of the Milaana next to the TM. Kinda reminds me of a regular Vong next to the new 2021 Vong from DynaVap with all wood next to Metal capped ends.
Compare-Vongs.jpg

Of course @bossman 's photo is much more artistic.

Tweakz

Glad and encouraged to hear! My first two p26a’s arrived last week but I haven’t charged them yet. I have two new VTC6s as well and I’ve only charged one of them. I’m deliberate this way and still using my original 3 VTC6s which still do ok after 15+ months. And now that I’m using my TM regularly on lower temps using the older batts still works for me. Battery swaps are a bit more frequent but I get 2-3 loads per now when I was getting perhaps double that when new - and on higher temps. I’m draining them for all they’re worth I guess, lol. That’s why I have several new ones waiting in the wings, and I look forward to comparing the p26a with VTC6 for the first time. Soon, in my own deliberate way :D:peace:
I definitely recommend p26a, they seemed the most appropriate option. Vtc5d performed well too.

edit: I found “Mooch’s table” on all 18650 batteries:
F56-B451-F-5-BAC-4-FE4-9-FE7-7-D33-A9621-EA8.jpg

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Like many of you I do the suck-straw method to load stems, and for me it’s almost always the stock short stem. For the first time having my Tinymight after 15+ months I finally did it: accidentally suck-strawing the wrong way into the top of the cooling unit. A minor mess and I’ve recovered but the stem & CU went straight to the (ISO) bath. Thankfully the best thing I purchased for my TM is an extra short stem and CU. Ah for the love of the Tinymight! :peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I use short RBT stems with no CU, but the worst is when you do that with the new one you pulled out and hadn't yet put a screen in. I half emptied a chico of ground herb doing that once... ugh.

Other than the Lotus most of my vapes use glass stems or are vapcaps, and I suck load all of them.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I actually stopped doing that, and so I am usually using a WPA, and I don't want to get lip balm on the male joint and in the female joint of the hook I'm using lol sometimes I will straw suck, attaching it to the hook so I'm putting my mouth on the actual mouthpiece (so yeah this is not an issue when you are using the stock setup of course, and I can load the extra long stem straw suck style) but anyway my point was I actually like using a scooper to load my stems basket screens! Delta 3D Studios and Rogue Wax Works have the best ones imo

jjvapes

Hey all. I’ve had this device for two weeks and I have a slight issue. It appears that my temperature regulation isn’t working (I tried it in session mode and it ended up combusting). I emailed the company on Saturday- but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem - and what the possible resolution is?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey all. I’ve had this device for two weeks and I have a slight issue. It appears that my temperature regulation isn’t working (I tried it in session mode and it ended up combusting). I emailed the company on Saturday- but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem - and what the possible resolution is?
I can't really tell from your description what problem you are having. Are you saying the dial doesn't change anything? One can certainly combust in a working unit if their temp is set too high. Can you better describe your problem? I usually have my temp set at about 4 and I can fully extract the goodness at this temp with enough time, or if I want quicker extraction I may go as high as 6 or so.

Top Bottom