TinyMight / TM 2

NimChimpsky

Thought I'd share this anecdote.

So I've purchased, let's say, 'several' vapes over the last few months and, like many others in this community, find myself increasingly less able to justify these packages to my significant other.. Now, my gf doesn't get angry or judge me for my hobby or anything (and it's not like I've got that many :freak:), but I can tell she's starting to think im :mental: she also vapes though (what I call a 'no nonsense' vaper - doesnt care or want any ritual, just get me high quick and easy and don't waste any of my herb). She fell in love with the Mighty and has been using it pretty much exclusively since I got it last year, it's basically hers now. She likes the VB/TB but rarely uses them. So DHL knocked today, we had a quick cheeky back and forth about 'what's in the package?' 😏 long story short, after hitting her 2nd bowl she THANKED me for getting the TM and is now half comatosed watching Who's Line is it Anyway? What a world. 😂 It really has been dead simple for us to use and the result have been impressive and consistent every single bowl so far. There's def no need for the temp to be raised on this unit either, I feel like it's near combustion on 8.5. Anyways, let's hope my gf thanks me again when the backup unit is inevitably ordered.. 😅

Vapefanatic

Based on your other posts, it does sound like you're loading too much, not that there's anything wrong with that, but you may be surprised the performance you get loading half that amount? Also have not really been getting the black ring in my new one, but I have been sticking to lower settings so far...
All good now. I get what you guys have been saying thus far. I concur.
I forget where you are located, but great j hooks from Oregon glass blower and rogue wax works sells basic ones in his Etsy shop... Preferable to dhgate for me.
Thanks buddy. Appreciate it. But I'm really not sophisticated enough to appreciate US glass. I consider them kind of a perishable item, so I won't usually spend too much on them. In fact, I choose the cheapest. Have not been disappointed yet. I am aware that many people feel differently from me. Thats perfectly cool.

I actually don't even buy from DHgate. To be perfectly honest, I buy from the suppliers of DHgate/Aliexpress sellers lol. Unfortunately, you'll need to speak the local language and be able to pay in local currency to do that. However, there will always be certain items not in stock, especially if the DHgate seller does not place a reorder with their supplier.

So during my latest glass shopping spree, I realized there are a couple of items that I gotta get from DHgate or buy 100pcs of it from their supplier lol. Apparently, these are not popular enough for factories to keep ready stock. So if there are no reorders, there won't be much or any ready stocks. Jhooks, FlowerPot glass bowls and a 32mm glass carb cap will be my next purchase on DHgate. Can't find ready stocks from factories anywhere. They really only cost less than a US dollar each, from the factories.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
All good now. I get what you guys have been saying thus far. I concur.

Thanks buddy. Appreciate it. But I'm really not sophisticated enough to appreciate US glass. I consider them kind of a perishable item, so I won't usually spend too much on them. In fact, I choose the cheapest. Have not been disappointed yet. I am aware that many people feel differently from me. Thats perfectly cool.

I actually don't even buy from DHgate. To be perfectly honest, I buy from the suppliers of DHgate/Aliexpress sellers lol. Unfortunately, you'll need to speak the local language and be able to pay in local currency to do that. However, there will always be certain items not in stock, especially if the DHgate seller does not place a reorder with their supplier.

So during my latest glass shopping spree, I realized there are a couple of items that I gotta get from DHgate or buy 100pcs of it from their supplier lol. Apparently, these are not popular enough for factories to keep ready stock. So if there are no reorders, there won't be much or any ready stocks. Jhooks, FlowerPot glass bowls and a 32mm glass carb cap will be my next purchase on DHgate. Can't find ready stocks from factories anywhere. They really only cost less than a US dollar each, from the factories.

Oh don't get me wrong, I have no affection for American Glass, the reason to order from Oregon glass blower is to get the specific shapes and other features, yes the glass is also super thick, but it is plain clear glass nothing special per se? And the j hooks from Rogue wax works I'm pretty sure are Chinese, they are very cheap, simpler and quicker than ordering from DHgate... I just don't like the game of looking through all the crap there, pages and pages, plus yeah the quality of the sellers and the glass who knows? My triple right angle jayhook from Oregon glass blower is my go-to piece for the TM, worth every bit of the I believe $45 is what it cost to get the new standard version he has on his website now... Before that I was relying on a female Lamart mini j hook, and those are $10 too lol (unfortunately he only has male hook versions now though so just get the $15 female hook from Rogue!)

kadjo

So for any of you that have used the RMA service, did you get any sort of reply or response when you were expected to send it in?

If I log in and go to my Product Returns page, I can see it there, under status it does say awaiting product, but I got nothing from them saying where to send it or anything else. Yep, checked my spam folder lol!

I don't see an address or any other info on the website about returns, just sorta waiting on a reply to any of the many emails sent or a little direction!

May just order another, this has been out of my rotation for far too long.....
I had great service! Out and back within 10 days. No questions just great working vape!

One email with the label. Next email saying it was being shipped back.

west-elec

Now a question for everyone, but especially for those who do not usually stir.
How many greens per bowl and how many hits do you get?
I fill her up, course grind loose pack, just leaving a slight gap. Mostly use glass WPA no screen. So maybe .15g.
This time of year my hay fever has just started kicking in so like @angular ocelot my draws are shortish. Maybe 6 hits, 10 sec draws, or 3 x 20 sec draws other times of year. I have found some strains produce a lot more vapour than others, and keep flavour longer too. Some really good strains will get you 5 or 6 x 20 sec draws easy.

Hey Tiny, meet my new lady "Super Star Face", ain't she Purdy? You two are gonna get along just fine.
https://ibb.co/fSjyMth

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Can everyone post their fave dry and WPA stem? Looking for ideas and choices

Thank you!

Many have been posted, I really suggest just skimming through... Even recently, for dry stems, or using the search feature? And WPA itself or just stem to use with WPA

Shit Snacks,

wubba-lubba-dub-dub

One month old Tm - haptic feedback has become really weak, almost unrecognisable. Is this common? I’m wondering if it’s something worth trying to fix. Or just living with it. Thanks in advanced for any info.

wubba-lubba-dub-dub,

Vaporware

One month old Tm - haptic feedback has become really weak, almost unrecognisable. Is this common? I’m wondering if it’s something worth trying to fix. Or just living with it. Thanks in advanced for any info.

It’s not very common, but not very rare either. It may go back to normal by itself, but if you want to you can open the TM up and re-seat the motor. That usually seems to be enough. If you search back through the thread you can find more details from the people it’s happened to.

west-elec

Can everyone post their fave dry and WPA stem? Looking for ideas and choices

Thank you!
I find the standard CU and short stem too hot native, even with glass balls added, so when I am mobile with the TM (Not often my FW7 is better suited as a traveller) I use a short 4 inch length of whip that fits very snugly inside the stem.
I kind of like the long cooling stem but fiddly basket and too big to travel so may as well use a WPA.
Really like the universal all glass WPA. It does let particales through so I use a glass hammer pipe dry. I would think a standard j hook would be too direct and you would end up with bits in your airways. The hammer pipe's complex airpath catches everything without water. I got a few cheap from dhgate and have 3 in rotation so always have a clean one ready.
I also got one with a glycerine filled 'vapor tamer' spiral stem. You can remove the stem and put it in the freezer and get actual cold vapour. It is a really cool experience, so fresh and you absolutely cannot tell how much you are getting so always take too much 💨😱

Vapefanatic

I find the standard CU and short stem too hot native, even with glass balls added, so when I am mobile with the TM (Not often my FW7 is better suited as a traveller) I use a short 4 inch length of whip that fits very snugly inside the stem.
I kind of like the long cooling stem but fiddly basket and too big to travel so may as well use a WPA.
Really like the universal all glass WPA. It does let particales through so I use a glass hammer pipe dry. I would think a standard j hook would be too direct and you would end up with bits in your airways. The hammer pipe's complex airpath catches everything without water. I got a few cheap from dhgate and have 3 in rotation so always have a clean one ready.
I also got one with a glycerine filled 'vapor tamer' spiral stem. You can remove the stem and put it in th freezer and get actual cold vapour. It is a really cool experience, so fresh and you absolutely cannot tell how much you are getting so always take too much 💨😱
What's a glass hammer pipe?

Vapefanatic,

DryBonesufo

The quality of the greens is essential, but for me to stir or not to stir depends on the quantity that I pack.
When I'm in a hurry to get high, I pack less than .1 I give 2 hits and done.
when I want a slightly longer session, I add 3x more greens 5/6 hits with 1or 2 stirs

Now a question for everyone, but especially for those who do not usually stir.
How many greens per bowl and how many hits do you get?
Are you using this with water or without. I use mine dry and tbh there’s no way I can get 5/6 draws even with stirring. I get 2-3 tops of thick vapor clouds.

I vary my TM sessions a lot, both in herb quantity and tempsteptivity, but my average would be ~.15g which will give me ~5 hits. Give or take.

(Tempstepping from 5/6-8, no stirring)
Do you have any videos showing the clouds. Idk how the hell you are getting 5 hits. Are those thick vapor, wispy vapor? I literally get two or three great pulls depending on how I am inhaling.

Shit Snacks

Are you using this with water or without. I use mine dry and tbh there’s no way I can get 5/6 draws even with stirring. I get 2-3 tops of thick vapor clouds.

What temperature setting are you starting at? I only get two to three hits if I am starting at 5 or above... Otherwise I am starting around 2 temp stepping there for minimum six hits... Thick clouds with any draw length, all dry through my various j hooks etc.

farmerpalmersnt

Ive tried various stems but happiest with my current effort. It's the standard, with the standard CU but with a thick section of stainless pipe cut to fit.

20210327_211138.jpg

It's 16mm ID, 22mm OD. Needs a lot of filing and polishing internally then heating in boiling water before fitting. It is a friction fit around the main stem. It does put the glass under stress, if you don't file enough it'll shatter the stem file too much and it'll be loose. You could bond it but less effective as a heatsink.

It serves a few purposes:

- A very effective heatsink that improves markedly on the stock CU alone
- Prevents over pushing on the cooling stem which can pop the lower gauze and cause a short on the heater (and a bit of surprise combustion). Can also raise it a mm so it seats on the top rather than on the gauze retainer.
- Protects the stem to a greater extent
- Tidies the look a little (IMO)

Next step will be to bond a ring magnet to the top and make a cap from a section I will cap off. Then I will have a removable steel top to completely protect the stem and prevent pocket crap going down it.

Shit Snacks

Oh don't get me wrong, I have no affection for American Glass, the reason to order from Oregon glass blower is to get the specific shapes and other features, yes the glass is also super thick, but it is plain clear glass nothing special per se? And the j hooks from Rogue wax works I'm pretty sure are Chinese, they are very cheap, simpler and quicker than ordering from DHgate... I just don't like the game of looking through all the crap there, pages and pages, plus yeah the quality of the sellers and the glass who knows? My triple right angle jayhook from Oregon glass blower is my go-to piece for the TM, worth every bit of the I believe $45 is what it cost to get the new standard version he has on his website now... Before that I was relying on a female Lamart mini j hook, and those are $10 too lol (unfortunately he only has male hook versions now though so just get the $15 female hook from Rogue!)

Looks like I was mistaken, Lamart is carrying the female mini jayhook afterall! $10 before shipping is very reasonable and the colors!

AK47 AMI

my lungs are a bit knackered and i can only take short draws. thats what i like about this vape is that it can extract a lot with a five or six second draw and very little draw resistance. sounds like yours isnt working properly but when it is you should be fine.

Yes I see what you mean, I'm going to try charge a fresh battery and charge it to the max, which is something I didn't do with mine... but battery was showing as 4.1. see if this makes a difference. I am drawing for the same time roughly and can't get anything out if it, like I said put my finger against the heater and it should be warming/burning my finger but just not doing much, its a little warm but that's it...

I just wonder how hot it is supposed to go and how hot everyone's is? Is it just that its gone wrong somehow or...

Can I ask how hard do you draw on yours to get something out of it?? And on what temp

my lungs are a bit knackered and i can only take short draws. thats what i like about this vape is that it can extract a lot with a five or six second draw and very little draw resistance. sounds like yours isnt working properly but when it is you should be fine.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
As you requested I PMed you the instructions for adjusting the temp range but you didn't reply or mention it here. Did you get them?

cybrguy,
Reactions: Momor
Top Bottom