TinyMight / TM 2

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
If I may go off topic for a minute I have to mention what a memory hole @west-elec opened up for me upthread my mentioning SuperBalls. Wham-O, the company that made SuperBalls, had a grip on my youth like no other company by making fads out of the coolest stuff. Between Super Balls and Hula Hoops and Slip and Slides and, one of the greatest toys of all, Frisbees, Wham-O got a good chunk of my toy budget. I still play Frisbee today. If you add Dunkin, with their Tops and YoYos, that was almost all of my toy expenditures for a big span of time. :lol:

Apparently we had the exact same childhood. Are you my brother Gordie?:cool:

jbm

Apparently we had the exact same childhood. Are you my brother Gordie?:cool:
On a business trip some years ago, I was walking back to my hotel and came across a nondescript brick building with an awning that said “Wham-O.” I was transfixed. I walked up to a glass door and looked into a lobby full of Monster Magnets, AirBlasters, Frisbees and numerous other toys of my childhood. Unfortunately the door had a card lock. I stood there for a bit and 2 guys walked up to the door, keyed in, and went in. I didn’t try and follow them in, but got off the stoop by the door to let them in. I stood in the alley outside the building. A minute later, a woman inside came to the door, opened it, and said in a am-I-gonna-have-to-call-the-cops tone of voice “can I help you?”

I stammered something about how much Wham-O and their toys had meant to me as a kid. When I finished, she raised a fist, said “livin’ the dream” and closed and locked the door.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
lobby full of Monster Magnets, AirBlasters, Frisbees and numerous other toys
Oh man, I forgot that the Air Blaster was theirs too. There goes the rest of my toy budget. :lol:

I had the hand held one AND the Bazooka shaped one. That one you could really pump up...

Sorry folks, I'm done with this now...

Added: The Bazooka shaped one turns out to be Mattel...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Public service announcement:
Screenshot-20210322-030247.png

ezpz

Howzit everyone.
I got my accessories order in. Ordered Feb. 19. Delivered March 19. One month for an accessory order is ridiculous, but oh well. I'm glad I got it now. The j hook is from Dhgate (which took less time to arrive btw).

The spiked stem (meh) probably won't see much time on my TM. Too long, a little more fragile, and that 90 degree angle sucks. It makes me feel like I'm in elementary school, with my hand over my heart, reciting the pledge of allegiance, but blowing clouds instead. 😁 The good thing about this stem is avoiding using the CU. But there are better options like.......

The 18mm WPA and j hook combo (@Shit Snacks knows his Shit.)
Love the wide open airflow, love the adjustable bowl, love the taste, love the clouds. Will love the ease of maintenance.
I can't believe it took me 10+ months and a vape ban to finally try this setup. I feel like an idiot. I'm sure I'll feel better after another bowl.

On a side note, I normally use the multi WPA. When I tried the 18mm WPA, I had to loosen the stem o-ring nut thingy quite a bit. Maybe 2 full turns. That nut was almost flush with the multi WPA.
Anyways, hope everyone stays safe. Happy vaping. 😎

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Got the TinyMight. Have short, long, extra long and WPAs. Any tips to big, quick rips?

Pretty much anything you do will get you there.

Start at 5/6, press & hold until you get the ready vibrate, inhale... I typically do my pulls on the slower & longer side but it definitely works with a faster inhale also. Like I said, cant go wrong.

I like to release the button 2-3 seconds before I'm done pulling to clear it, but probably not super important to worry about until you get the first part figured out.

If I'm just trying to crush a big bowl quick and get some big rips I'll start on 7-7.5 and just go. Seems to be some variations in the dials relevant power so my 7 might not be your 7.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Got the TinyMight. Have short, long, extra long and WPAs. Any tips to big, quick rips?

Turn it on. Follow instructions and have fun.

I’ve never gotten such great first hits from a vaporizer of any kind until the TM. It’s amazing. So far I’ve only used it natively but I’m getting the WPA stem with my 2nd TM which arrives this Monday: a 10 day turn around.

I expect to use the WPA with a J hook as the vapor is quite cool with the long stem already: plus easier cleaning and better flavor.

Vapefanatic

A j hook is what I don't have yet. Any idea if the Lamart J hook will work with the TM?

I tried the cooling unit once, then stared at the extra cooling unit in a short tube, realizing that I have 3 short tubes and 2 CUs that I'll probably never use LOL. Not even sure I'll use the long one. Now, the extra long one I don't mind.

My multi WPA has a noticeably out of shape joint. The 18mm a bit too but the multi WPA is very obvious. A little wobbly on my glasses. Should I contact TM with a pic/video?

This thing really rips! Going through water is my preferred method atm. Should've gotten more WPAs instead lol. Still on demand mode. Will try session later. If I'm on 7 for on demand, what should my session temp be?

I pack a whole lot. How much do you guys pack?

Vapefanatic,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
@Vapefanatic I still have nothing against the CU & short stem set up... definitely gets the job done. Probably be 90% J Hook now that I got 2 from Oregon Glass Blower, but if I'm busy and doing shit around the house, like grilling or fucking around in the garage I'd throw the short stem in it and keep the TM in my pocket.

The stem & CU also really helped me get a feel for how much to load, if you just set the CU depth about equal to the width of the stem, and load the flower right up to the top edge, thats about how much I use in any of the stems.

So with the hooks, I put a basket screen in the multi-sized WPA. Then I load just a little bit past the height of the screen, about equal to what it would be in the stem with CU. That's about all I can say for the amount, cause I've never weighed it. I can probably get around to that this weekend...

I believe the on demand/session temps are equal. Stick with the same number

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
A j hook is what I don't have yet. Any idea if the Lamart J hook will work with the TM?

I tried the cooling unit once, then stared at the extra cooling unit in a short tube, realizing that I have 3 short tubes and 2 CUs that I'll probably never use LOL. Not even sure I'll use the long one. Now, the extra long one I don't mind.

My multi WPA has a noticeably out of shape joint. The 18mm a bit too but the multi WPA is very obvious. A little wobbly on my glasses. Should I contact TM with a pic/video?

This thing really rips! Going through water is my preferred method atm. Should've gotten more WPAs instead lol. Still on demand mode. Will try session later. If I'm on 7 for on demand, what should my session temp be?

I pack a whole lot. How much do you guys pack?
I came here to say all the same things @BrianTL said but he beat me to it. I do load more than the basket screen in my typical WPA OGB j-hook. I also haven't ever measured though and probably won't get around to it this weekend lol

@Shit Snacks posts have encouraged me to go lower with my temp stepping so these days I'll load anywhere from .1 to .25g in the upside-down Splinter stem WPA and then temp step from 3.x to 7

Vapefanatic

@bossman I've been saying I'll get around to measuring a stem forever now :lol: I ordered a cheapo scale on amazon maybe 6 months ago and its still in the box so that should tell you how thats going...

I WILL get around to the TM/Hook combo this weekend for sure though
It's cool buddy. I don't weigh too. Just go by feeling. I like to think I've mastered my vapes enough to play by ear, or by eyes lol.

Anyone know my Lamart jhook will work on my TM?

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: BrianTL

SquirrelMaster

Just got mine too, in only 11 days
So beautiful and strong 💪
That is a beautiful piece of wood!

With all this talk about the improvements over units from early in the Tinymight's life I think anyone that's been waiting on a "version 2" should REALLY consider picking one up now. I'm getting really close to pulling the trigger on my second TM and my unit from February 2020 works perfectly. The best vapes deserve a backup imo.

PandaLee

Being in the US, which is best way to buy? Get lucky finding a good used one or buy of their website new (pre-order) and it can take a month or so for delivery? Maybe sooner if you're lucky?

PandaLee,

Djsleepy

Ugh! My temp dial is spinning freely, tried to put a shim of foil in there but just keeps spinning. Started repair process hopefully get the updated fix for the flap of metal under lid, I believe it’s part of the performance problems we get sometimes as that piece does not make good contact and we have to pry and shim. Keep you informed on how it goes . Now down to one TM !

edit: but got my right angle jhooks....so you can probably guess what my day looks like:mmmm:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone know my Lamart jhook will work on my TM?

If you are asking about the 18 mm male jayhook they sell now, then no... They used to sell the mini jayhook in female and that does fit though... But yeah Tetra does not use the same stem connection as the TM soooo you can buy a bunch of adapters?

PogueMahone

I just wanted to pass along a big thanks to @JoeKickass and @Bad Dog for both the helpful break down photos and for the walk through on the battery shim fix. My TM is firing on all cylinders again and the fix was pretty easy. The gasket on top of the glass tube is the only tricky bit, but it fit in nicely after a couple of tries.
It's nice to have a great community to turn to for support - cheers!

Fart_Goblin

Just wanted to saw mine got here this morning! I have a few things to do today but will be putting it through it's paces this evening. I'm definitely getting a funny smell from it though, so I think I need to dissemble and clean all the parts thoroughly before I throw some herb into it.

Very very excited though!!

Top Bottom