TinyMight / TM 2

BestBuds

The Dude
Unfortunately I need to dial back on my acceptance of the poor TM customer service. I noticed my repair is NOT actually on its way to me. In fact when I look up the tracking number for my broken unit sent to them. It's not even delivered yet! Oh DHL tried, multiple times in fact but my vape is sitting at DHL in Finland "on hold" because they were unable to deliver to them. The first time they tried to deliver the package was Oct 29th! He doesn't even have my vape in his possession!
So my TM was returned in early October.
Then the above happened...
The other day I emailed them for an update and they responded the next day that they would send a new one soon.....

Djsleepy

The other day I emailed them for an update and they responded the next day that they would send a new one soon.....
I also got the “soon” reply and I plan on Wednesday to ask if I will get it by Xmas! I wish he would just send me a new one. I would’ve bought a second one (probably be here by now) but want to make sure power button can take my heavy use before I do. BTW ...Mine has been there for a month!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

LabPong

Yea...it's like you have to keep bugging them after you fill out the return form from the website.......then after they get the device back to fix.......

LabPong,
Reactions: BestBuds

PossumMD

When I got mine replaced, I had to email them for a tracking code. It said that my package was created the moment I asked where the shipping label was, not when they said they sent it.

PossumMD,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
That’s fantastic! Yeah I could had a second one by now but I gotta see how this buttons hold up to my usage or if it was a fluke( as only two reported) Enjoy!

I'm curious, you keep attributing it to your usage, but I'm wondering if its more related to the force you're applying or the amount of times you're pressings, or a combo of both.

Or just a true fluke, entirely possible.

I recently changed what I've been doing, I used to only have the device on while I was actively hitting it, so if I took a few hits and wasn't going to go again for the next idk, 30 minutes, I would turn it off.

I started leaving it on in stand-by for hours. Now I just turn it off when I'm putting it away, overnight, in my pocket, something like that. Otherwise if I'm using it, say for the afternoon, I'll turn it on when I take my first hit of the day and leave it on until I go to sleep.

Not sure why I haven't been doing this the whole time to be honest.

I'm curious, you keep attributing it to your usage, but I'm wondering if its more related to the force you're applying or the amount of times you're pressings, or a combo of both.

I recently changed what I've been doing, I used to only have the device on while I was actively hitting it, so if I took a few hits and wasn't going to go again for the next idk, 30 minutes, I would turn it off.

I started leaving it on in stand-by for hours. Now I just turn it off when I'm putting it away, overnight, in my pocket, something like that. Otherwise if I'm using it, say for the afternoon, I'll turn it on when I take my first hit of the day and leave it on until I go to sleep.

Not sure why I haven't been doing this the whole time to be honest.t
Thats useful information!thanks

smitsyaron,
Reactions: BrianTL

Djsleepy

Not sure why I haven't been doing this the whole time to be honest.
When I say my usage in regards to tinymight my thought is it’s being run in on demand and going 16 hrs a day easy non stop and maybe the heat with no cool down could be weakening leads until they fail which is what happened here. It also had one of those squirrelly buttons that did not seem to respond to button presses all the time. I have heard others that had same kind of button on either their replacement or their new device and button was good.

But yes the thread and I figured button presses that many time could be issue and never thought about it till then that maybe I try session mode more due to my usage to save pressing on button. Finally yes I possibly could have used my brute force and damaged it that way. IMO the other seems more likely!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
When I say my usage in regards to tinymight my thought is it’s being run in on demand and going 16 hrs a day easy non stop and maybe the heat with no cool down could be weakening leads until they fail which is what happened here. It also had one of those squirrelly buttons that did not seem to respond to button presses all the time. I have heard others that had same kind of button on either their replacement or their new device and button was good.

But yes the thread and I figured button presses that many time could be issue and never thought about it till then that maybe I try session mode more due to my usage to save pressing on button. Finally yes I possibly could have used my brute force and damaged it that way. IMO the other seems more likely!

I'm not sure session mode would be the right idea, especially if you're thinking the heat from on-demand is weakening connections faster. Session mode would have the heater running longer, pumping out even more heat...theres even less cool down in that situation

You're probably better off just turning it on in the beginning of the day when you start using and just let it sit in stand-by all day. 3 button presses in the morning, one gentle button press for on-demand heating whenever you want, and 3 button presses 16 hours later to shut if off (obviously excluding battery changes, assuming a few of those happen in the 16 hours), sounds the least stressful on the device and its components to me.

Bazinga

I think I'm going to try the super secret method of calibrating my device. Not sure what I have to lose. You might say that I would void my warranty. What warranty? I have yet to receive any reply to my emails regarding repairs. If by chance, I get a return shipping label, will the device be repaired and returned to me in a timely fashion? In the meanwhile my other TM works flawlessly and hopefully will continue to do so.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I never turn it off. never!
I like the 🔴

I think I'm going to try the super secret method of calibrating my device. Not sure what I have to lose. You might say that I would void my warranty. What warranty? I have yet to receive any reply to my emails regarding repairs. If by chance, I get a return shipping label, will the device be repaired and returned to me in a timely fashion? In the meanwhile my other TM works flawlessly and hopefully will continue to do so.
What's up with your TM? do you have to use it on 7? but does it work well at 7? If yes, calibrate it
But,
I've been seeing a post of yours that says that the top plate gets too hot ?? this is nothing normal ... it looks like bad contact on the top plate. Have you checked? it is extremely simple to fix

OPS.
Mods please merge?

Bazinga

What's up with your TM? do you have to use it on 7? but does it work well at 7? If yes, calibrate it
But,
I've been seeing a post of yours that says that the top plate gets too hot ?? this is nothing normal ... it looks like bad contact on the top plate. Have you checked? it is extremely simple to fix

OPS.
Mods please merge?
I have to start at 7 to get any heat/vapor. At 7 or 8 it's equivalent to my other TM at 5. I need to go to 10 to finish the bowl the way I like. I haven't complained or posted (at least not that I recall) about the top plate getting too hot. This weekend I'll try the calibration.

Bazinga,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I have to start at 7 to get any heat/vapor. At 7 or 8 it's equivalent to my other TM at 5. I need to go to 10 to finish the bowl the way I like. I haven't complained or posted (at least not that I recall) about the top plate getting too hot. This weekend I'll try the calibration.
Mine gets hot, but not hot enough to be problematic. Not as hot as the top of my Tinymight.
It was on davinci IQ2 thread

But if the only problem is having to use at 7, just calibrate. that's exactly what happened to me!

dzoinp,

KVVS

genuinely curious, did you flip him off or anything during communication or something?
I have been getting responses from him within 48H these last few weeks/days so i really dont understand what the problem would be?

KVVS,
Reactions: Siebter

Djsleepy

I'm not sure session mode would be the right idea, especially if you're thinking the heat from on-demand is weakening connections faster. Session mode would have the heater running longer, pumping out even more heat...theres even less cool down in that situation

You're probably better off just turning it on in the beginning of the day when you start using and just let it sit in stand-by all day. 3 button presses in the morning, one gentle button press for on-demand heating whenever you want, and 3 button presses 16 hours later to shut if off (obviously excluding battery changes, assuming a few of those happen in the 16 hours), sounds the least stressful on the device and its components to me.
Yeah noticed one time I left on and on demand , that battery level was.still same after two hours of sitting, so yeah might be way to go. But I probably go thru ten batteries a day! Definitely this is probablyThe best route to go ! Thanks @BrianTL !

Bazinga

genuinely curious, did you flip him off or anything during communication or something?
I have been getting responses from him within 48H these last few weeks/days so i really dont understand what the problem would be?
I wish someone would teach me how to flip someone off via the computer.:)

I sent emails via the TM website through my account. I just viewed "My Return Requests". I emailed TM on 11/12/20 and 11/30/20. The responses say "Awaiting Products". Does this mean I should expect a return label soon? Is there a better means of communication? How long would it take for me to drive to Finland from the east coast of the USA?

Bazinga,
Reactions: KVVS

Djsleepy

I wish someone would teach me how to flip someone off via the computer.:)

I sent emails via the TM website through my account. I just viewed "My Return Requests". I emailed TM on 11/12/20 and 11/30/20. The responses say "Awaiting Products". Does this mean I should expect a return label soon? Is there a better means of communication? How long would it take for me to drive to Finland from the east coast of the USA?
IME simple straight to point details work best (ie. Need repair button pushed in all the way. Need.Return Labels) and for me I had sent several back to back emails on consecutive days and that worked.to get.his.attention. Good luck!

Top Bottom