TinyMight / TM 2

Bazinga

IME simple straight to point details work best (ie. Need repair button pushed in all the way. Need.Return Labels) and for me I had sent several back to back emails on consecutive days and that worked.to get.his.attention. Good luck!
I've got it !!! I'll get my wife to nag him. She is an expert !! I'll either get a response or he will close down his website. On second thought, I just can't do this to him.

Djsleepy

20201214-185321-01-saved.jpg

Absolutely stunning!
Is that TM 's extra long stem? It looks just.like one I got.for my Solo2.

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: m0sh

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I have to start at 7 to get any heat/vapor. At 7 or 8 it's equivalent to my other TM at 5. I need to go to 10 to finish the bowl the way I like. I haven't complained or posted (at least not that I recall) about the top plate getting too hot. This weekend I'll try the calibration.
Funny how the different units can be calibrated so differently. I get light clouds on 3, and healthy clouds on 4. That's the highest I go. If I increase from 4, I get the thickest clouds (which as a micro-doser I don't want), but 5 is too dark and burnt-popcorn for me.

So I start a load with a couple of draws at 3. Then roughly an hour later I'll take another couple at 3.5. Then an hour later I'll finish it up at 4. - done.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
How long would it take for me to drive to Finland from the east coast of the USA?
“Since when is Scranton, PA over the ocean?” Name the movie (one of my all-time favorite comedies - HINT).

They - the Maker and ‘David’ - do understand English but keep it simple and brief. Hopefully they’ll respond to everyone. I’m somewhat tempted to do the unnamed adjustment (‘thou shall not be named’ aka Voldemort) but I’ll refrain for now. Occasionally I don’t get much vapor below 5 but usually it’s attributed to a low battery. I’ve observed this several times and I do think it’s related to the battery level. Not a huge issue for me now. 7+ months of TM bliss for me. It’s a great vape, my favorite so far. :peace:

Bazinga

Back to the Top Secret calibration instructions. With respect to step number 6 - there have been 2 conflicting posts. One states to turn the temperature dial to max and the other states to turn it to number 4. Could someone provide some clarity?

Momor

Back to the Top Secret calibration instructions. With respect to step number 6 - there have been 2 conflicting posts. One states to turn the temperature dial to max and the other states to turn it to number 4. Could someone provide some clarity?
IME the temp dial just must not be on 0 when you turn it on (after your 5x5 clics with dial on 0).
Turning it on around temp 4-5 gives you anough room to turn the temp dial down or up in order to respectively calibrate the TM down or up

Momor,

Momor

Isn't this contradictory? :hmm:
You do the 5x3 clics with dial on 0 then you put your dial wherever between 1 and 10 to turn it on with 3 clics (and enter calibration mode). Once here you can tunr the dial up and down, seeing the LED changing colors at the same time you turn, indicating each step down or up of the calibration.
Sorry, in my firts post i said 5x5 clics (only needs 3 clics like if you wanted to turn it on).
Is it better explained ?

Momor,
Reactions: Summer

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Is that TM 's extra long stem? It looks just.like one I got.for my Solo2.

Yep, its the extra long stem and I love the way it looks, it has a EQ elbow/ EVO ELB basket top screen but its a little bit bigger.
You don't need to use the CU with this one, and oh god its so beautiful IMO.
Its just a shame it will most likely collect dust (Water is king).

LabPong

Funny how the different units can be calibrated so differently.

The difference in heating with same settings between unit to unit...is because of the circuit resistance. So the calibration function is to equalize these differences in temps between units (small diff of heating...not big like from 6 to 8....more like 6 to 6.3)

This function is not for fixing your TM from electronic contact problems, which is the most common issue with the vape. The battery strip needs to make better contact with the top piece. Fix that issue first before you start messing with firmware and have worse issues down the road.

LabPong

Amazing device! I find that temp.7 works great with the connection adapter.
I am almost scared to open the battery lid in case it stops workijng lol.

Just take a q-tip and put a little mineral oil on it....wipe a light layer on the threads of the cap and top of vape.....boom.....smooth as butta!

LabPong,

Momor

The difference in heating with same settings between unit to unit...is because of the circuit resistance. So the calibration function is to equalize these differences in temps between units (small diff of heating...not big like from 6 to 8....more like 6 to 6.3)

This function is not for fixing your TM from electronic contact problems, which is the most common issue with the vape. The battery strip needs to make better contact with the top piece. Fix that issue first before you start messing with firmware and have worse issues down the road.
The calibration feature allows you to calibrate the TM +/- 3 full steps (in your exemple, temp 6 could be as low as what you have now on temp 3 and as hight as what you get now on 9).
So you can't calibrate less than 1 full step up or down, and i think that if the differences between units would all be as small as you suggest, the maker wouldn't have made this calibartion feature +/- 3 full steps (i could be wrong).

When i received my TM last year i found the performances not on par with what was described by other users (no low temp vapor, whispy clouds even past temp 6), so i sent it back to finland. TM guy checked it and nothing was wrong with it so he just calibrated it higher, and when i got it back it was on another level, performing at its best.

Sure it's best to check the contact with the top plate before recalibration, especially if the performances of your TM decreased over time (and you're sure it's not from the battery), but onethinks/feels his TM runs cold, or to hot, recalibration can make a big difference. and it's not permanent so you can always dial it back to where it was before. :) :2c:

Bazinga

This function is not for fixing your TM from electronic contact problems, which is the most common issue with the vape. The battery strip needs to make better contact with the top piece. Fix that issue first before you start messing with firmware and have worse issues down the road
Seem to me that if the desired results are not achieved by adjusting the firmware, there surely must be a way to restore to original specs (settings).

Bazinga,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
You just need to put something under the metal strip on top of the wood body where it makes contact.

The battery strip needs to make better contact with the top piece.
Want do you suggest putting under the strip if necessary? Just curious. My TM works fine for the most part and I’ve again noticed last night with a fresh battery that temp 5 hardly produces vapor. Bumping up to 5.5 or just under 6 usually produces vapor for me.
Just take a q-tip and put a little mineral oil on it....wipe a light layer on the threads of the cap and top of vape.....boom.....smooth as butta!
Light/damp ISO and/or Blu-Tac on threads works well too. I’ve used both. I’ve cleaned my battery cover and the body threads once in 7+ months and it’s never been an issue for me and smooth-as-silk threading. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Summer

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Whenever I read comments about the TM producing less vapor I wonder if that is due to us comparing apples and oranges, meaning different strain qualities, but also grind and pack. When I have a potent strain and use a mindful pack, I *always* get the huge clouds the TM is known for (I start my session with the dial at 5 or 6). That is not always the case, but even then the TM will give me a great experience, but with slower extraction (packed too tight) and less denser hits (lower quality flower). The TM can only deliver what we set up. When I inspect the abv after a session, it is always pretty evenly done and my mind is always successfully beamed to the moon, even when the vapor was not quite as impressive.

Djsleepy

Whenever I read comments about the TM producing less vapor I wonder if that is due to us comparing apples and oranges, meaning different strain qualities, but also grind and pack. When I have a potent strain and use a mindful pack, I *always* get the huge clouds the TM is known for (I start my session with the dial at 5 or 6). That is not always the case, but even then the TM will give me a great experience, but with slower extraction (packed too tight) and less denser hits (lower quality flower). The TM can only deliver what we set up. When I inspect the abv after a session, it is always pretty evenly done and my mind is always successfully beamed to the moon, even when the vapor was not quite as impressive.
IMO the above all depends on how long you’ve had your unit, those that have had it for weeks or months of consistent hits probably have the pack and grind down and are aware of different strains producing different vapor. I knew that from having other vapes. I think if you had time with it you would be able to tell if it’s a pack or strain issue and it’s easy to test those things out to determine if you truly have a problem. But yes in my two weeks with unit
I always got great hits regardless of density of vapor! It is a “BeastCannon”.

BestBuds

The Dude
When I got mine replaced, I had to email them for a tracking code. It said that my package was created the moment I asked where the shipping label was, not when they said they sent it.
So this is my tip to all dealing with the CS process.
Step one: Be respectful and calm. Don't go at them like your mad and going to get justice. And when you email them English works just fine. Your humor, subtleties, innuendos, and passive aggressive suggestions will not be understood due to the language and cultural translation. Think of it like you're talking to a computer back in the 80's, like that game Oregon trail. Just say what you mean and be clear. Don't use slang either. It can be confusing.

B: Be on them, but not annoying. When I shipped my unit for repair I didn't check up on the tracking and I didn't see that they didn't pick my unit up even a month after it was available for delivery. But the day after I emailed them about it the tracking showed it was picked up. So if things don't move send ONE email and give them 3 days.

And 4th: Ask for commitment. This is why I quoted @PossumMD above! I was left without communication for about a month. I emailed for an update. I got the update within 40 hours and they said I would get a replacement sent. I saw the above post and asked for a tracking number and got one today, the next day.

I hope that helps everyone. I know CS blows and that will not work for everyone but it's the path I found that seems to be working and has worked this past spring. Good luck! :ugh:

SquirrelMaster

I'm talking with Tinymight right now on Instagram. First things first, @Djsleepy @Bazinga and anyone else that's still having issues, go on IG and send him a message with your order number and that you have not received a replacement, return label, etc. I'd send an email at the same time in ALL CAPS with "clear first line, order number and subject Tinymight missing." This is what Tinymight just told me, they want to get all RMA's delivered before Christmas.

Tinymight also informed me that they moved locations (another city) which messed with some replacements as DHL could not deliver the bad unit and did not have the option to change the address when the package was already en route so some were getting stuck in a loop until DHL sorted it out.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I'm talking with Tinymight right now on Instagram. First things first, @Djsleepy @Bazinga and anyone else that's still having issues, go on IG and send him a message with your order number and that you have not received a replacement, return label, etc. I'd send an email at the same time in ALL CAPS with "clear first line, order number and subject Tinymight missing." This is what Tinymight just told me, they want to get all RMA's delivered before Christmas.

Tinymight also informed me that they moved locations (another city) which messed with some replacements as DHL could not deliver the bad unit and did not have the option to change the address when the package was already en route so some were getting stuck in a loop until DHL sorted it out.

I feel like this should be framed and hung on the wall somewhere around here...

Top Bottom