TinyMight / TM 2

ezpz

Where does this tube holder tightening come from? It doesnt make sense.
The o ring simply is smaller than the stem, if you take out the o ring and put it around the stem it will already be a seal or if you insert the stem without the tube holder, if it isnt your o ring is dried out or something? Also the manual says “DONT tighten the tube holder strongly”
Doesn't make sense, but works for me. Not sure if others have this problem. I don't overtighten, but there is definitely a fair amount of friction when inserting my stem. If I loosen it, so my stem is easily inserted in and out, I don't get good performance. Hey @Bazinga, I guess Vaseline won't work for one of your problems.😁

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Smart a**! Lol I meant the group , I’m in CST,
So 7 hrs ahead of what time zone in USA!

Haha guilty! :uhoh: And my assumption was wrong lol :D I am PST but I think FC still has me as EST from when I first registered here

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Vapefanatic

About to place an order. Anything i need to know prior? Looking at their popularity, pretty sure there are no discount code of any sort right?

Should I get two long stems if I like to fill larger bowls? Will definitely get another cooling unit so I can just dump one into ISO and pop the extra on.

Vapefanatic,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb

Warpdrive

About to place an order. Anything i need to know prior? Looking at their popularity, pretty sure there are no discount code of any sort right?

Should I get two long stems if I like to fill larger bowls? Will definitely get another cooling unit so I can just dump one into ISO and pop the extra on.
Yep, get the two extra large stems to help with heat and get a WPA with the built-in bowl so you'll never need to order it if you get a water pipe in the future. An extra cooling unit definitely helps.

Vaporware

You should be able to fit any size of bowl that makes sense in the TM into either stem, so I would choose stem length based more on what you think fits your use better. For portability, stealth and a better chance of surviving a fall I think the shorter stem is better. If you use it more at home and you’re more comfortable with the device being less in your face, you might prefer the long.

Unless you plan to put 2 cooling units into a stem (which should not be necessary) or use it back to back to back until the whole stem heats up, the extra length won’t make a big difference in cooling. Of course you can get one or more of each length if you just want to see what you prefer. :)

If you have any interest in using it through water you should also either get their WPA or an appropriate RBT stem if you can find one.

Other people have asked about what to order recently too, so you might want to just read back through the thread a bit for more opinions, but I’ve never seen a discount code for it if that’s holding you back. Just make sure you make an account on the site when you order to help expedite support if you ever need it. Good luck! :)

Vapefanatic

You should be able to fit any size of bowl that makes sense in the TM into either stem, so I would choose stem length based more on what you think fits your use better. For portability, stealth and a better chance of surviving a fall I think the shorter stem is better. If you use it more at home and you’re more comfortable with the device being less in your face, you might prefer the long.

Unless you plan to put 2 cooling units into a stem (which should not be necessary) or use it back to back to back until the whole stem heats up, the extra length won’t make a big difference in cooling. Of course you can get one or more of each length if you just want to see what you prefer. :)

If you have any interest in using it through water you should also either get their WPA or an appropriate RBT stem if you can find one.

Other people have asked about what to order recently too, so you might want to just read back through the thread a bit for more opinions, but I’ve never seen a discount code for it if that’s holding you back. Just make sure you make an account on the site when you order to help expedite support if you ever need it. Good luck! :)
Yep, get the two extra large stems to help with heat and get a WPA with the built-in bowl so you'll never need to order it if you get a water pipe in the future. An extra cooling unit definitely helps.
There are two types of attachment from what I can see. Tempted to get both. One fits the entire cooling unit but only fits 18mm rigs i think. Another one has a fixed bowl but fits 10/14/18?

What are your thoughts? Really appreciate the guidance!

Vapefanatic,

Warpdrive

There are two types of attachment from what I can see. Tempted to get both. One fits the entire cooling unit but only fits 18mm rigs i think. Another one has a fixed bowl but fits 10/14/18?

What are your thoughts? Really appreciate the guidance!
Yes, get the one with the built-in bowl and the 10/14/18 adapter built in for easy cleaning. The straight tube for only 18mm will require the cooling unit and requires extra work to get cleaned. I'd buy the fixed bowl WPA and the two large stems. An extra cooling unit as well. I'd use S&B dosing caps for outdoor use.
And please buy a separate battery charger and batteries from IMR or LIION 👍

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
If you're going through water, or even a dry piece, do not use the CU, it will rob you of some goodies. I use an 18 straight wand from a @DDave kit. It will fit the cu, but I never do. I don't think I'd like the more restrictive nature of the all in one stem personally.

Edit to add I am a high temp user and the short stem is noticeably hotter at the end of a session, the cu is very effective at stealing the heart, but then it radiates to the stem. The longer stem takes a bit longer for the tip to get warm.

Vapefanatic

If you're going through water, or even a dry piece, do not use the CU, it will rob you of some goodies. I use an 18 straight wand from a @DDave kit. It will fit the cu, but I never do. I don't think I'd like the more restrictive nature of the all in one stem personally.
When do you use the CU then?

Vapefanatic,

Vapefanatic

When I'm using it stem to mouth.
Gotcha! Must have misread 'dry piece' as a dry stem to mouth hit. My bad. Makes perfect sense. The longer distance should eliminate the need for the CU.

Would you then say the newer 18mm attachment is better? I do prefer larger bowls.

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: Cheebsy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Can't imagine why not. George wouldn't be using them if they were dangerous. Did you break a BB9?

cybrguy,
Reactions: Siebter

Volmara

Can't imagine why not. George wouldn't be using them if they were dangerous. Did you break a BB9?
Yup cracked it last night, would like to try this with the remnants while i attempt to fashion a no carb 14mm BB3. Had a back up BB9 at least so no tears just disappointment in my dexterity at that time.

Volmara,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I am......

Not happy.

Hi guys, so, yesterday I got my accessories order from TM in mail.

I've order 10 dosing caps and 4 glass inline replacement and soon after making the order, I sent an email asking to add an additional 10/14/18 WPA.

I'm taking a step back to explain that a few days after I've ordered the TM, the dosing caps were added to the website.
I sent Dave an email asking to add it to my current order, a few weeks later I sent another one.
No response was given and after 6 or more weeks past, I got the TM and I decided to make a new order...
Finally, I made the order on the 7th of October and it was only sent on 28/10 - while I understand TM take time to make, accessories take 2 weeks to process????????? I got it yesterday so I've waited a month and a week!
BTW, when asking to add the WPA, I wrote to him how much I love this vape and he thanked me for a great feedback and said that he added the WPA to the order.

And now........we go to the actually shipment-

Please see what I have gotten:

Tinymight-shipment.jpg

WTF??!?!? First off, you can see, all 4 glass inline replacement are broken. Who the hell sends this fragile glass in a normal padded envelope, not even with a fragile stick?!
WPA did make it alive, because it is built great, but the glass inline can break so easily and for that reason must be wrapped with a metal tubing or a wooden etc so it won't break!!!

But to end to add salt to the wound, dosing capsules are out of stock at the time of shipping, apologies for this. We will ship them later once we have them in stock.

I now wonder, if I kept my mouth shut and not ask for another WPA, would he sent this package?
I HAVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH GETTING THE CAPSULES SINCE THEY CAME OUT AND I HAVE TO FIND OUT AFTER ALL THIS TIME THAT ITS NOT SENT?

Surely, you can take my 100USD that I just spent

WTF?!

I'm seriously pissed, and I ***king love this vape, and while it doesn't hurt me much, since I've been only using the WPA (Perhaps because I don't have capsules that I really like for outdoors) - it is just a disgrace...

Sorry that I had to rant like this, it hurts my feelings, I have yet to write to Dave, I feel really bad because I do like him, but there comes a time where we all need to take care of our interest and this whole business should start being more transparent.

Rant out.

justcametomind

@m0sh accessories shipments are just 4€ so they don't bother sending a box to protect the stuff. I was lucky to order just the WPA and 2 capsules with my later order and nothing arrived broken.
Sending accessories inside a cardboard box would be bulkier and more expensive and probably they still didn't realize it's the appropriate way to go when sending glass.
The bulk of accessories I ordered came with the unit itself and I was a bit shocked by the fact evrything was compressed with not much stuff to protect the glass parts. Stems were shipped in the same plastic bag, with glass tubes in direct contact and compressed. A real miracle nothing came broken.

justcametomind,

PossumMD

My accessories came padded to fuck and beyond. Then again, that was back when the long spiked stems first dropped.

PossumMD,

KVVS

Even if i only do accessories i still get the 11eu shipping... how do i get lower shipping charging on just accessories?

KVVS,

LabPong

And now........we go to the actually shipment-

Please see what I have gotten:

Not the first time TM sent thin glass pieces totally not protected well at all...or even close! He needs to have 100% solid packaging for them...told him that 6 months ago.......he said he would ship them in cardboard tubes or something......guess he forgot...arg.....

No worry though, he will resend and not bill if they are broken again and send the pods.

But you got a wpa!!!!!!!!!!!! Rejoice!

Top Bottom