TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Knowing absolutely nothing for months about an order for 400+$ is a thing. If the order is 230$ it is another imho.

Waiting times have decreased quite a bit lately from what I read.

[...] all that glass.

Which is: the tube and a glass liner, which both can be replaced.

C'mon. :-)

I honestly think it's very deceiving to call the TM „heavy and fragile“.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I honestly think it's very deceiving to call the TM „heavy and fragile"

I agree, I've never considered the TM to be either. I've dropped mine (on to carpet) a couple of times, once on the stem itself and it's survived perfectly. Don't get me wrong, it's still a squeaky bum moment, so I do try to take care of it, like all of my expensive purchases.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I agree, I've never considered the TM to be either. I've dropped mine (on to carpet) a couple of times, once on the stem itself and it's survived perfectly. Don't get me wrong, it's still a squeaky bum moment, so I do try to take care of it, like all of my expensive purchases.

Put me in this group also.

I wouldnt go throwing it across the room, but it is my vape of choice whenever I intend on vaping outside of the house. It's been with me on every over night trip I've been on since I bought it, quite a few outdoor adventures, and I've had no issues.

Granted I'm not going white water rafting or anything, and on hikes it goes in my pocket or in a secure bag...and anything COULD happen, but I try to be careful/considerate of the risk.

Djsleepy

So I’m trying to get tiny might to reply and I have an idea I want to use an English to Finnish Translator and copy the text and see if that gets the results. What do you guys think?

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Easywider

ryfle

Having some battery issues, I'm sure it's been discussed but I made a clip of the issue and posted it on Youtube to make it easier to see what's going on. Basically it doesn't seem like it's charging anymore, when it's plugged in the light doesn't turn on. But when I take the battery out the light starts blinking when plugged in, and when I put the battery back in sometimes the light turns off, other times it's goes solid but doesn't seem to charge. I'm sure it's somewhat of a simple fix. But let me know if you have any ideas.

ryfle,
Reactions: Djsleepy

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Having some battery issues, I'm sure it's been discussed but I made a clip of the issue and posted it on Youtube to make it easier to see what's going on. Basically it doesn't seem like it's charging anymore, when it's plugged in the light doesn't turn on. But when I take the battery out the light starts blinking when plugged in, and when I put the battery back in sometimes the light turns off, other times it's goes solid but doesn't seem to charge. I'm sure it's somewhat of a simple fix. But let me know if you have any ideas.

First & simple things first, whats the battery level like when you're trying to start charging? This device, if the battery level is too high, wont start charging until it drops below a certain level.

Have you tried other batteries or just that one?

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@ryfle – Definitely go for a 2A charging source, that's what the maker recommends too (if I remember correctly). It would also be interesting to see what a new battery would give you, so if you have one at hand, try that. Edit: as @BrianTL suggests, definitely check the battery level too and make sure it's not already charged fully.

ryfle

First & simple things first, whats the battery level like when you're trying to start charging? This device, if the battery level is too high, wont start charging until it drops below a certain level.

Have you tried other batteries or just that one?
As far as I know the battery was charged but maybe I have been draining it without knowing it was declining. However, I don't remember ever using the device without having more than 3 vibrations when it starts up. I'm pretty diligent on keeping it charged.

I don't have any other batteries no. Is there a cheap place to order some? I'll buy one today.

@ryfle – Definitely go for a 2A charging source, that's what the maker recommends too (if I remember correctly). It would also be interesting to see what a new battery would give you, so if you have one at hand, try that. Edit: as @BrianTL suggests, definitely check the battery level too and make sure it's not already charged fully.
If you know of any cheap 2A charging sources like from amazon let me know I'll give that a go. I need to try all things before I send it in as we all know that could take a long time to get it back.

ryfle,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
As far as I know the battery was charged but maybe I have been draining it without knowing it was declining. However, I don't remember ever using the device without having more than 3 vibrations when it starts up. I'm pretty diligent on keeping it charged.

I don't have any other batteries no. Is there a cheap place to order some? I'll buy one today.

I used these guys for a couple batteries and a charger. https://www.illumn.com/

Yeah so if its turning on now, give it a couple uses to get the buzzer town to 2 clicks when you turn it on, and see if it takes a charge. If you're near the top charge, the device wont allow the battery to take a charge until its lower than a certain point.

I also got the Xtar X4 for a charger, if you're looking for one. Otherwise, if you're charging internally, make sure youre using the OEM cable included, which is rated for 2A. Not all USB chargers are

ryfle

I used these guys for a couple batteries and a charger. https://www.illumn.com/

Yeah so if its turning own now, give it a couple uses to get the buzzer town to 2 clicks when you turn it on, and see if it takes a charge. If you're near the top charge, the device wont allow the battery to take a charge until its lower than a certain point.

I also got the Xtar X4 for a charger, if you're looking for one. Otherwise, if you're charging internally, make sure youre using the OEM cable included, which is rated for 2A. Not all USB chargers are
It's not turning on, it blinks green when I try to turn it on. When I take the battery out and put it back in it does vibrate 4 times, but it won't let me turn it on. It's very strange. Thanks for the link.

ryfle,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
It's not turning on, it blinks green when I try to turn it on. When I take the battery out and put it back in it does vibrate 4 times, but it won't let me turn it on. It's very strange. Thanks for the link.

Interesting, sorry if that was in the video I didn't actually watch it. I've also NEVER seen a green light on mine so, no idea what that means!

Possibly a dumb question, if it wont turn on, did you make sure the temp dial is set to something above 0?

ryfle

Interesting, sorry if that was in the video I didn't actually watch it. I've also NEVER seen a green light on mine so, no idea what that means!

Possibly a dumb question, if it wont turn on, did you make sure the temp dial is set to something above 0?
OMG YOU'RE A GENIUS, or something just suddenly changed. But yeah it was on 0 apparently hahaha. Wow, weird. Did not know that, and yeah I don't think I have ever seen the green light either. Must mean you're on 0 dumbass. Thanks man!!!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
OMG YOU'RE A GENIUS, or something just suddenly changed. But yeah it was on 0 apparently hahaha. Wow, weird. Did not know that, and yeah I don't think I have ever seen the green light either. Must mean you're on 0 dumbass. Thanks man!!!

I was just about to edit my post cause I did go back and watch the video, dial looked like it was set to 0!

Honestly I'm not sure thats made clear enough anyway, if the dial is set to zero, its basically a safety so it wont accidentally turn on in your pocket. It is intentionally designed in there! Glad it was a simple fix!

I do try to remember to set mine to zero for pocket carry, but doesn't always happen. Not the end of the world either way.

ryfle

I was just about to edit my post cause I did go back and watch the video, dial looked like it was set to 0!

Honestly I'm not sure thats made clear enough anyway, if the dial is set to zero, its basically a safety so it wont accidentally turn on in your pocket. It is intentionally designed in there! Glad it was a simple fix!
Wow that's so funny, I was thinking I was going to have to send it back after buying tons of different batteries and chargers. Oh where the mind wanders. Have a good Friday the 13th dude, much appreciated. Cheers with a bowl.

Bazinga

One of my TMs will not produce vapor (not enough heat) at all until I set the dial to 7. I then step temp to 10. Although, it's still usable I would like it to work as the other one. The other TM works great on setting 5 and then step temp to 7.

Has a fix for this been discussed?

Bazinga,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

ezpz

Thanks to the kind folks who PM'd me with the secret instructions. I will take my decoder ring and pass it over the text to to the real instructions.

One of my TMs will not produce vapor (not enough heat) at all until I set the dial to 7. I then step temp to 10. Although, it's still usable I would like it to work as the other one. The other TM works great on setting 5 and then step temp to 7.

Has a fix for this been discussed?
I'm guessing your decoder ring is broken. 😀
@Djsleepy had an incident with one of his stems not producing much vapor. He tightened the ring that squeezes the o-ring that tightens the stem. Worked for me also. Hopefully it works for you. If not, you could always try fixing your decoder ring. 😁

Bazinga

I told my wife the decoder ring prescribed me having relations with a younger woman. I now have to see a proctologist to have the ring removed. Little does my wife know that the Proctologist is a woman. See the ring actually works!!

The TM ring is tight. Problem persists. I wonder if a little Vaseline might help with both problems.

KVVS

Where does this tube holder tightening come from? It doesnt make sense.
The o ring simply is smaller than the stem, if you take out the o ring and put it around the stem it will already be a seal or if you insert the stem without the tube holder, if it isnt your o ring is dried out or something? Also the manual says “DONT tighten the tube holder strongly”

KVVS,

Djsleepy

I got new labels and he’s emailing right now I have had a few back and forth emails this morning. If you need to reach him try now. Makes sure your subject line stands out with what you need ,maybe it will catch his eye.

Also he seems to start about 440 am CST sending messages. Remember they are 7 hours ahead of us.

Last edited:

justcametomind

7 Hours ahead and months late at the same time
Running Late Whats Up GIF

Top Bottom