TinyMight / TM 2

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Well I got the 10/14/18 Wpa adapter after seeing your pics weeks ago, but in my case maintenance was>0 and I stopped using it. The holes at the bottom of the chamber got clogged in just a few days (and I’m not an heavy user but use hi thc medical grade weed). I used it at 8 at the time to be fair but no more than 5/6 loads a day. The worst part is cleaning under the bottom of the bowl area, developing the usual stream of resin with fallen abv particles. Because of the multi standard adapter the hole is quite small and q tips are not the way to go. I’d need to submerge it in iso and everything summed up, the other Wpa with rounded screen suits my needs better and has easier maintenance imho.

Well I guess to each is own.
For me its perfect, I mentioned that I don't mind the resin, because I reclaim it!
I have my poker/dab tool so its super easy to open up the holes, but if you wish, just put a screen.
I did mention this is exactly like using the Solo, so for me there's no need to use ISO, etc, which makes it pretty much maintenance free.

I did mention some particles dropping, and I said that I don't mind it much, if you load correctly, it won't really fall and if some fall, I can live with it, or just put a screen.
But honestly, for opening the holes, just use anything even a toothpick or safety pin will do the job. (I use a safety pin)

The other adapter have you set up a chamber which will get clogged and cannot be easily opened like with the WPA, but sure, its not for everyone.

Hope this could help...

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Middle of the night wake up....... tinymight to the rescue? Got out of bed and vaped a quick bowl, nothing new or special but once I was back in bed I was tossing and turning...... I wasn't high enough? Maybe my tolerance is getting higher? I have been enjoying it a lot lately but dam it kinda snuck up on me. Then I realized I had vaped some sativa cbd instead of my usual indica thc :doh::rofl: had a bit of a laugh and woke the rest of the way up. Now I'm having the last of my Northern lights haze in my ice stem with a morning coffee, enjoying the quiet few hours before anyone gets up. As someone wise once (or twice) said the tinymight simply rocks it every single time! A month into problem free operation and I have to agree, at least barring any accidental cbd substitutions lol 😂

Tweakz

my 10/14/18 wpa works perfectly . I insert a dome screen into it and move to level 10 . very easy to use . I clean once every ~5 days with daily use of about ~3gram a day. convenient and not troublesome. imho

LabPong

Well I got the 10/14/18 Wpa adapter after seeing your pics weeks ago, but in my case maintenance was>0 and I stopped using it. The holes at the bottom of the chamber got clogged in just a few days (and I’m not an heavy user but use hi thc medical grade weed). I used it at 8 at the time to be fair but no more than 5/6 loads a day. The worst part is cleaning under the bottom of the bowl area, developing the usual stream of resin with fallen abv particles. Because of the multi standard adapter the hole is quite small and q tips are not the way to go. I’d need to submerge it in iso and everything summed up, the other Wpa with rounded screen suits my needs better and has easier maintenance imho.

No vape cleans itself......the fact that you went that many sessions with out cleaning it once....no wonder it was clogged up!
(assuming that "maintentnce was >0" means you did nothing but load, unload and reload?)

I use a screen in the bottom of the glass screened wpa. I use like this just like my arizer wpa's. So when your down with the bowl....scrap it out with a pic and then blow it out from the bottom. Now every 12-20 bowls...take it apart and soak/clean in iso and hot water rinse.

That is pretty basic use with any glass stem vape.

Seepa

Hey all,

Just wanted to post something I did, insipired by others. I was really sick and tired of cleaning the CU once or twice a week. It's not a huge deal, but it's a chore. So, seeing others using glass beads for all kinds of vapor related things, I decided to try it myself.

Here is my TM now:
IMG-20201112-151118.jpg

Just gave it a slight sanding and filled the long stem with glass beads I got for 2€ from the local crafts goods store.

A closeup of the stem:
IMG-20201112-151216.jpg

It's a bit used, but you can get the idea. It's plugged off from both ends by Arizer bucket screens, one of which I use as the "receptacle" for the green goods.

I have been using this for the last week and so far so good. Cooling effect is greater than the standard CU, but I have not yet tried the shorter stem. Airflow is not impeded in the slightest after some use, but as it gets clogged up, I plan to just dump the whole thing in some whole milk and make some hot chocolate. Should work a treat.

-Seepa

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Interesting @Seepa myself and some others have tried a number of different rimmed screens, and every time the screen stays inside the chamber, getting pulled out of the stem by the o ring. You can get around this with a Dremel and some patience but I've never thought it worth the bother. Did you have to modify anything for this to work reliably?

Seepa

Interesting @Seepa myself and some others have tried a number of different rimmed screens, and every time the screen stays inside the chamber, getting pulled out of the stem by the o ring. You can get around this with a Dremel and some patience but I've never thought it worth the bother. Did you have to modify anything for this to work reliably?
Yep, I had read as much and I figured I would have to do modifications to the screens. None were needed, however. All of the screens pass in and out without any resistance and clearing the bowl is a breeze.

When I was still using the standard CU, I would place it a bit further back from the bucket screen, leaving a 0,5cm gap between them. The thing is, the CU screen gets clogged up too fast with all kinds of gunk, and then you either have to burn it clean with a torch or soak it in ISO.

So far I think this contraption of mine should be good for a couple of weeks at a time, but only time will tell.

Edit. Oh, and one more nice thing about using the bucket screens is that if the screen glogs up and you are in a hurry, just pop it out and replace with a clean one and off you go.

m0sh

No vape cleans itself......the fact that you went that many sessions with out cleaning it once....no wonder it was clogged up!
(assuming that "maintentnce was >0" means you did nothing but load, unload and reload?)

I use a screen in the bottom of the glass screened wpa. I use like this just like my arizer wpa's. So when your down with the bowl....scrap it out with a pic and then blow it out from the bottom. Now every 12-20 bowls...take it apart and soak/clean in iso and hot water rinse.

That is pretty basic use with any glass stem vape.

I always work with a poker or a dab tool so that can remove the bowl content, so having to make sure the holes in the stem are open doesn't feel like maintenance to me and so does having resin. These are not the things I consider as "maintaining", but, a chamber, a cooling unit, a screen or a basket, those are things that needs constant cleaning so the vaporizer will work good.

I have the TM for more than a month now, I'm using it pretty much every day, lets say about a gram per day. I did not once clean anything related to this vape.
I only reclaimed the resin inside the WPA and made sure the holes are not sealed.
There's simply no reason, after a bowl, while the stem is hot, its so easy to reclaim it.

I get that people don't like the reclaim and it feels dirty for them, or it smells and they can't have that - but I feel that this is not a necessity.
I love everything about vaping, and I fucking love the smell of vape resin! :)

Last edited:

Ripstar

My order (of Nov, 6th) changed from "pending" to "completed" today. :-)
Btw the order numbers for europe are over 1050 now. Jtm

Oh, and i received an answer to another question after approx. 5 days this time.
I am still waiting since October 20th. I have emailed regarding if my cc worked. Nothing.....

Ripstar,

Djsleepy

Well second shipping thing I did not know about ....even though unit came with battery installed I just popped it on charger and didn’t look I assumed it was sent dead for safety reasons....I don’t know if it had juice or not, I sent my unit in with battery separate from unit! Big nono ! Must be installed in unit is what DHL note said. These silly batteries! This info definitely needs to be shared thru forum so we are aware. I think trying to explain to them may be harder than just us explaining to each other. Hope it helps.

Djsleepy

@dzoinp I did that at other vape companies request so they can rule out issues but.i always send battery wrapped but separate from unit so I figured do the same . Now I know.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
@dzoinp I did that at other vape companies request so they can rule out issues but.i always send battery wrapped but separate from unit so I figured do the same . Now I know.
For the next one, just send the TM with nothing else. without battery, battery cover, stem, stem ring, stem oring, heater screen.
Mine came back with it all assembled ...

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Checked status online today and it’s marked as completed as of yesterday. Can anyone let me know what to expect when getting a package from Finland to the states? Does the maker provide any tracking number?

acstorfer,

stonedaze

If anyone is shipping one back, the shipping label TM sends to you is 3 pages. The 1st page is the actual shipping label that you attach to the package. The next 2 pages are required by the shipper. My shipper needed 2 copies of the 2nd page, so they made an extra copy for me. The 3rd page is the commercial invoice they require.

karec

Great minds think alike :)
:rofl:
Interesting what you say as for temp 5, I have not tested TM with water under 6... I also heatsoak the EVO so maybe the temp is a bit higher, also every EVO runs a bit differently.
Temp 5 is my fav setting but i use it without water, i found is my sweet spot for the cultivar i currently ow. When i use water (with a RBT short stem credits to LabPong) i go to temp 6 or higher depending if its flower, concentrates, pollen or hash. with the EVO 12.30 is standard and i also heatsoak the load.

I take some AVB and mix it with some dab, then I power up the TM on 8 and get some MASSIVE rips, I mean, OMG, its awesome and once again...0 maintenance!
1st i ear about using AVB to make a "bed" for concentrates, doesn't using AVB mess with the concentrate flavour? like adding popcorn flavour? if works... that video would be interesting to see mate! :tup:

Yeah you're right, i dont have a setup time to clean the CU, i know using with water we dont need the CU, but the metal mesh have to be clean regularly ( i use a S&B Mighty concentrate pad). With the CU every week i need to clean it, its visible the lack of vapor when the CU needs cleaning...

@Seepa yeah for me that wayyy over cleaning time... and imo its harder to clean those beads than the CU... i know i also made some beads experiences in the beginning but i went back to the stoked CU. Doesn't it affect the air restriction?

When I was still using the standard CU, I would place it a bit further back from the bucket screen, leaving a 0,5cm gap between them. The thing is, the CU screen gets clogged up too fast with all kinds of gunk, and then you either have to burn it clean with a torch or soak it in ISO.
You should give it a try using the @dzoinp mod, since i got it i never went back... use ISO dont torch it... let it soak without the orings for 15m rinse and its ready to use.... dont need to hunt for beads :rofl:

Cheers
😎

m0sh

1st i ear about using AVB to make a "bed" for concentrates, doesn't using AVB mess with the concentrate flavour? like adding popcorn flavour? if works... that video would be interesting to see mate! :tup:
Really? I've been doing it for years, I used to mix my reclaim to the taste sucks.
Well sure you can use a fresh herb with it, but I don't like the taste much in general...
As for the video, you got that! after the weekend I'll have some to shoot ;)

m0sh,
Reactions: karec

Djsleepy

If anyone is shipping one back, the shipping label TM sends to you is 3 pages. The 1st page is the actual shipping label that you attach to the package. The next 2 pages are required by the shipper. My shipper needed 2 copies of the 2nd page, so they made an extra copy for me. The 3rd page is the commercial invoice they require.
FYI Without commercial invoice on outside of package it will be returned,it’s for customs!

justcametomind

Would you guys get the extras or just the basic unit?
I got 100€+ of extras to be set for a long time. But that made me extra anxious during the waiting time.
Since shipping for accessories is just 4€ if I were you I’d get just the unit and then if you like it get the extras.
Knowing absolutely nothing for months about an order for 400+$ is a thing. If the order is 230$ it is another imho.
Especially in the case it is a “problem unit”.
If I had to order knowing all this stuff I would have ordered it without any stem or CU and only with the screened glass adapter, since my unit never leaves the house, being so heavy and fragile with all that glass.

Top Bottom