TinyMight / TM 2

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Thanks for the link - I have been on the Tiny Might site but I don't see a support link. My first order I placed without signing up for an account. How do I get support for that? I can find my original order number if that helps. I have my order id and I can forward the receipt email.

David

madhockeydad,
  • Wow
Reactions: arb

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@madhockeydad – The support options are only visible when you are logged into an account. I don't know if it's possible to link a new account to past purchases. At this point you can ask the company only via mail, I'm afraid.

Siebter,

Djsleepy

Thanks for the link - I have been on the Tiny Might site but I don't see a support link. My first order I placed without signing up for an account. How do I get support for that? I can find my original order number if that helps. I have my order id and I can forward the receipt email.

David
Go on Instagram and leave message with details there. That’s the only way I’ve gotten responses.

Edit: I’ve noticed my lung capacity had gotten bigger/better after a week on the TM, especially now as I’m timing out my FF2+ with plenty of room for more vapor!

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I just used the tinymight without water for the first time. This is legit! Never knew it was this good. Wow, I don't have to use bongs. I still like to though.

I barely used the TM without water and if I'm being honest, I so very much prefer it via water, for me its one step above...
Hopefully I will have more in the subject later on :)

abcd5432

I barely used the TM without water and if I'm being honest, I so very much prefer it via water, for me its one step above...
Hopefully I will have more in the subject later on :)
I mean, I only use water, so if you're like tbat, it's still able to be used "raw" as the cu is quite good my friend complained about hot vapor and this is much cooler than the minivap. I hope to confirm when she tries this during the new year but just my thoughts for any water users.

Djsleepy

I do have to say I’m quite frustrated I’ve not gotten response in over a week via insta or website re: my return labels. I, just like a lot and of you, spent way more than just the device itself and really thought by now I would have a label to return ( it could be been there by now) and I wonder once sent how long to get it back? As much as I love the hit, the BS CS is getting old!

ephemera.cannon

To put a finer point on Djsleepy's post, failing to even acknowledge email messages and RMAs that were sent/submitted nearly 2 weeks ago now is IMO unacceptable. I understand the boutique nature of their operation, but a simple acknowledgement of customer communication re: broken units in a timely fashion (especially the RMA I submitted via my account on their site) isn't an unreasonable expectation.

I'm not shit-talking - the TM is a phenomenal device. That said and speaking from my personal perspective, I can no longer justify purchasing more TMs for friends and family if this is the standard they're setting for the CS response times.

A simple "we're swamped, but we will be addressing your RMA request in [x] amount of days" would go a very long way to restoring a little confidence.

Respectfully,

- EC

Tweakz

I have already recommended it to many of my friends and partners.
fortunately, there were no serious problems . but given the situation, it's hard for me to recommend tm further(even though I love this device). it is very sad that the CS level has decreased over the past few months. I, like many people, hoped for a correction of the situation . now all I have to do is buy another device just in case for backup and trust that nothing will happen to my tm.
I only have a small hope inside of me that Villie will find the strength to fix this shit in a better position

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Undoubtedly it is time for all TM's owners to have the customer support that we all deserve. :rant:
In April I received a free TM, because my original broke down and after that I still had the original repaired without paying a euro. Everyone deserves this ... better is impossible.
And how about we all send a message via IG, with (for example) the identification or order number of all TM's with problems (we would have to plan how to do it effectively ...):mental:

dzoinp,
Reactions: Tweakz

Tweakz

Undoubtedly it is time for all TM's owners to have the customer support that we all deserve. :rant:
In April I received a free TM, because my original broke down and after that I still had the original repaired without paying a euro. Everyone deserves this ... better is impossible.
And how about we all send a message via IG, with (for example) the identification or order number of all TM's with problems (we would have to plan how to do it effectively ...):mental:
Yes, we send everything via IG because the Manager leaves no choice and unfortunately we do not send several messages in an organized way . and if the manufacturer did not work alone, I am sure that the problems with a long response and Troubleshooting would be solved

Tweakz,

Ripstar

these posts are really making me question my purchase.....I understand it's a great vape, I get it's a great product, I see how an artisan vape company can need some time to reply but, no replies in over 3 weeks?

Ripstar,

Djsleepy

FYI CC charges can be disputed up to 90 days past purchase. If I can’t get ahold of him and get this repaired, that is the route I will take! I didn’t buy another paperweight ghost and haze have me covered!
I’m down with insta post let me know !

Weedaholic

Hi, i am new to the forum and i was reading threw some of the comments and i am in the same boat as others.
i have being waiting 5 weeks now with no response whatsoever.

i don't think i will be doing future business again with this company as the customer service is bad,real bad.

BestBuds

The Dude
I am a lucky guy because I have nothing but fantastic things to say about TM so far. I have 2 units that are incredible and when I screwed up my vape they told me to send it back and they fixed it. Yeah they are a little slow but I am used to that.
Years ago I spent thousands to have custom bagpipes made. I have to give myself about 2 months if I want drone reeds because it's one dude in Scotland making them by hand for that maker.

Weedaholic

@BestBuds i think it is a awesome vape and i know he is a busy guy. it's a shame the customer service is not the same.
i hope he can sort out the problems he is having at the moment.

fantastic vape no doubt.

Weedaholic,
Reactions: Tweakz

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I mean, I only use water, so if you're like tbat, it's still able to be used "raw" as the cu is quite good my friend complained about hot vapor and this is much cooler than the minivap. I hope to confirm when she tries this during the new year but just my thoughts for any water users.

Its kinda interesting, I have used it "raw" only a 3-4 times with the short stem on temp 6 and it was too much for me (I use 6/6.5 for water) so I kinda agree....however, a few days ago I did manage to use it "raw" with temp 6 so I guess I got used to it?
It gets hotter and drier when you take a long hit so perhaps advice her to take smaller hits.

m0sh,
I am a lucky guy because I have nothing but fantastic things to say about TM so far. I have 2 units that are incredible and when I screwed up my vape they told me to send it back and they fixed it. Yeah they are a little slow but I am used to that.
Years ago I spent thousands to have custom bagpipes made. I have to give myself about 2 months if I want drone reeds because it's one dude in Scotland making them by hand for that maker.
Was expecting bag pipe bong when I read that... The ultimate Scottish stealth device!

justcametomind

I received all the option available for capsules: Jack pods (snug fit but few holes so poor airflow and uneven extraction), mistvape caps (the cap is too small and so it wiggles inside the glass tube), original caps (almost identical to mistvape's no snug fit, no party).
By better working cap system is with HR Fierce's capsules. Their lid is wider than the tubes, but the body of the cap has a perfect snug fit and vapes well and evenly inside CUs or WPAs.

On a different note I'm wondering if it's possible to order the ringed screen that's on top of the heater.

justcametomind,
Reactions: arb

androponic

vaped.
I received all the option available for capsules: Jack pods (snug fit but few holes so poor airflow and uneven extraction), mistvape caps (the cap is too small and so it wiggles inside the glass tube), original caps (almost identical to mistvape's no snug fit, no party).
By better working cap system is with HR Fierce's capsules. Their lid is wider than the tubes, but the body of the cap has a perfect snug fit and vapes well and evenly inside CUs or WPAs.

On a different note I'm wondering if it's possible to order the ringed screen that's on top of the heater.
the heater screen is a normal stainless screen sourced easily. i buy 1 inch screens and cut them down to whatever my needs are. the ring has a groove that the screen goes into. just use the original for size template.

Tweakz

in any way, I love tm. this is my most frequently used vape . and once the CS level was at a high level and no one was deprived of the answer . however, apparently something went wrong.

I suggest that we write a collective letter from the initiative group-we will also select it by interviewing those who want to, with a suggestion, advice, or request on how to return the former cs level. who will support my words?

Top Bottom