TinyMight / TM 2

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
but then you contradicted yourself
Sorry @SquirrelMaster I don't see where...
When I said irregularities, I am referring to the surface of the wood at the top, because if there is a lower area where the strip is, the contact will not be total. I am not referring to the height of the wooden block:cheers:

dzoinp,

abcd5432

Couldn't disagree more. I think your let those anecdotes of broken glass overcome your mind a bit – actually these incidents have been pretty rare and I always considered the TM to be a rather sturdy device. Tossing it around is probably a bad idea, and so is dropping it, although mine survived a hard drop without issues. Inserting the stem is easy when you have set that big red o ring right. If you practice opening and closing the battery lid, it will become an easy task too. And I'm sure the TM has no prob with back to back sessions at all. Never had for me at least.

So yeah, everyone is different, but for me the TM is supereasy to use, maintain and take care of, not „delicate“ at all.

The paraffin is probably only mixed in to make the beeswax smoother. You can find beeswax for much cheaper in any hardware store.
I've broken glass. But I spent $150+ on accessories so I'd have extra.

bgrpph

re- communication- i've not received response yet to my request for return label using the order @ on their site-for my 2nd TM which i received few weeks ago- so i don't see the communication improving.

My battery cap threads are not smooth & it doesn't screw in easily or anywhere near flush with the top, when i got TM, i could twist the top/botton plates back/forth easily cause the botton screw was not tight- i tightened screw up & plates are tight now. But there is very bad light leaking from all around botton plate (my 1st unit doesn't leak much light). The heater is much hotter than my first unit (received in july) as it- I'm also not happy with the many scratches in the wood that cut across the grain.

In spite of these issues with 2nd TM unit- it works well when i use it & produces nice vapor.

I rotate using both my TMs currently- Prefer my 1st TM as battery cap is smooth & sits flush w top & very little light leaks fm bottom (i did have to take apart this 1st TM last month to fix the haptic buzz- it had come partly out of the botton silicone holder & was working sporatically- put it in correctly, thanks to picture posted here & has been fine since).

Tweakz

after working daily for 9 months , TM has been working like a champion without any complaints. I'm sure I'm not the only lucky one

C69-D0588-478-F-4705-B602-F28-E56148200.jpg

JoeKickass

I've got a Tinymight from June that still going strong, it even survived a broken internal glass sleeve!

I love the rebuildability and willingness to provide spare parts from the manufacturer, but I notice some color changing and I think the bare wood is going to be an issue in the long run.

After a bit of research I'm going to try General Finishes Brown Mahogany Gel Stain and GF Water Based Gloss Topcoat.
Wish me luck!

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

there may be irregularities in the wood that cause loss of continuity.
The height of the wood does not affect the continuity of the circuit.
Sorry @SquirrelMaster I don't see where...
When I said irregularities, I am referring to the surface of the wood at the top, because if there is a lower area where the strip is, the contact will not be total. I am not referring to the height of the wooden block:cheers:
Those two sentences from your post sounded contradictory but now I get what you're saying. An uneven surface would definitely mess with things but I still think the height of the block could come into play, though now I think I may have had it backwards. Assuming the screws are all the same length a shorter body could cause the screw to bottom out and not allow the caps to snug up tightly to the body but if this was the case then the 3 points on the board would be an issue again as you could move the wood body independently from the caps. In my head that seems like something that would be very obvious and we've never heard of anything like that.

So does it come down to a loose screw and/or an uneven wood surface where the strip sits and nothing else? That would definitely simplify things if someone is troubleshooting. Check screw tightness and make sure the strip is making good contact with a visual inspection for compression and possibly folding the strip over.

LabPong

I added a small shim under the metal strip end so it has a bit more sticking up when pressed together with the top. I just used a folded over piece of masking tape to create a slight bump. Let's see if this point is the main cause.....for me anyway.

MonkeyTime

I added a small shim under the metal strip end so it has a bit more sticking up when pressed together with the top. I just used a folded over piece of masking tape to create a slight bump. Let's see if this point is the main cause.....for me anyway.
I used electrical tape, didn't change anything that I noticed.

Some units seen to display this inconsistency, towards the end mine needed cleaning or to be reassembled almost daily to keep working near full.

I didn't find any patterns before she got deep sixed, at least until RMA or I hear back about a possible self performed solution, which in the past when you could talk to him he was open to...

DelaSheck

I've got a Tinymight from June that still going strong, it even survived a broken internal glass sleeve!

I love the rebuildability and willingness to provide spare parts from the manufacturer, but I notice some color changing and I think the bare wood is going to be an issue in the long run.

After a bit of research I'm going to try General Finishes Brown Mahogany Gel Stain and GF Water Based Gloss Topcoat.
Wish me luck!
please post some photos when you are done, I wouldn't mind sealing the wood as well. I just don't know what would be safe etc. Are you going to take your unit apart to stain it or just tape off the metal? I wouldn't feel comfortable taking mine apart.

DelaSheck,

CremeFraiche1127

I used electrical tape, didn't change anything that I noticed.

Some units seen to display this inconsistency, towards the end mine needed cleaning or to be reassembled almost daily to keep working near full.

I didn't find any patterns before she got deep sixed, at least until RMA or I hear back about a possible self performed solution, which in the past when you could talk to him he was open to...
This is the most frustrating thing to me. I could deal with the inconsistent performance if the customer support was more responsive. I understand that he's busy but this issue doesn't seem to be that uncommon considering how many other people I found that had a similar problem.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@CremeFraiche1127 – Have you tried contacting the company via the site / your account? Mails don't work well with them these days.

---

Interesting approach to use a Tinymight:

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/jkzb9r
Kind of like the NEO by Prrl. :-)
I’m glad he showed the AVB - I’ve tried this many times, with many vapes, even with a mesh screen in the bowl to widen the load and promote better airflow and it never vapes remotely evenly.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
My TinyMight stopped working. I emailed the company and no response. How do you get support for the vape? I like the vape but it lasted about 5 months before breaking.

David

madhockeydad,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@madhockeydad – Emails do not really work here. Log into your account on the TM site, go to your „Order history“, there you'll find options to file a complaint and claim warranty. Good luck.

In the meantime you could provide us with the exact symptoms, maybe we can help troubleshooting your issue.

Siebter,

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
@madhockeydad – Emails do not really work here. Log into your account on the TM site, go to your „Order history“, there you'll find options to file a complaint and claim warranty. Good luck.

In the meantime you could provide us with the exact symptoms, maybe we can help troubleshooting your issue.
I don't use TM. Also, I didn't create an account when I ordered so my order won't be linked.

madhockeydad,
Top Bottom