TinyMight / TM 2

LabPong

Well played @LabPong :tup:

It really is perfect for rig use.

I often find Myself holding it backwards and clicking the button with the palm of my hand. It was a bit awkward at first but I now find It easier to correctly get three clicks in a row at the right speed using it this way.

Yup.....when I grab it for the first time to turn it on....or when I am done.....I hold it upside down to do the 3 fast clicks. But I actually try to do 4 clicks so if I miss timing on one to the next button push.....it will get 3 almost all the time. My ratio for attempting to do just 3 button taps and being successful is usually about 80% of the time. And for me...that is really good with my old beat up stiff fingers.

So if you are someone that has problems doing the 3 click succession....try going for 4 or 5.......it might work better for you. (y)

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Am I alone in thinking that the button should've been placed on the fatter end (a la Crafty)? I feel like I'm holding it backwards when I'm using it. :shrug:

:peace:
:brow: :nod:
This is a clear symptom of little use of Tinymighty. As soon as you get used to it, you'll think that Crafty is wrong after all. To reduce size, it would have to be opposite the heater. I was a tough crafty user I had about 11 crafty's...:tup::peace:

JammerBR

Comfortable mouthpiece?
IMG-20200422-210431.jpg
IMG-20200422-204656.jpg

:whip:
Where did you purchase that mouthpiece?

JammerBR,
Reactions: dzoinp

LabPong

:brow: :nod:
This is a clear symptom of little use of Tinymighty. As soon as you get used to it, you'll think that Crafty is wrong after all. To reduce size, it would have to be opposite the heater. I was a tough crafty user I had about 11 crafty's...:tup::peace:

Putting the power switch so close to the heater is a no go......I see why it is where it is.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
...but the CU gets a little loose with the heat and its way easy to the CU to slide away, this is related with the clear orings being too soft, i only got from the maker the smaller ones

Hey @Karec!
Try changing o-rings ... The clear ones that Ville sent me aren't all the same, some are too thin that don't even hold the cooling unit inside the stem and others hold it too tight.
But yes, the red o-rings are the best, as I only have two and I have two stems running, I have a red and a clear o-ring in each cooling unit.
Fica Bem!:peace:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I haven’t changed my Cooling Unit orings since I’ve had my Tinymight for 3+ months. They’ve been cleaned with light ISO and they’re the red ones; the CU has been cleaned several times and due for another bath soon. I have spares and I think they’re the clear ones which now worries me that they’re a bit thinner and susceptible to sliding more in the stem. May need to get more reds.

I gotta get some green now with the TM :lol::peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Tweakz

Reaper0043

Okay. I'm going to order my tinymight tonight. How good is the wpa and extra stems if I have access to buying rbt stems/variants? My plan is to buy the tinymight, an additional cooling unit, and maybe the small/large extra stems. I think I can get any additional o-rings I need easily enough.

Reaper0043,

ezpz

My clear o-rings that came with my unit kept sliding off when pushing the CU in the stem. So I ordered the o-ring pack plus 2 more big o-rings for the stem. Took about 2 weeks to the US and package came with 10 small o-rings and 3 big ones. All o-rings are red. Package also came with a little bonus. 2 screens for the CU and 1 dome screen. Thanks Ville.

VirginVape10X

My TM with my Lamart bendy-spiked cooling mouthpiece. Like to rotate through my latest additions in the same session so found a way to fit one of my mouthpieces into all 3 of my current battery-operated vaporizers.

Attachments

• 19A87D89-30E6-4FB8-AAE4-814528393271.jpeg
    19A87D89-30E6-4FB8-AAE4-814528393271.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 11DAFB2B-5237-41D9-9A88-3CF5AFF4142E.jpeg
    11DAFB2B-5237-41D9-9A88-3CF5AFF4142E.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 69

SquirrelMaster

I took these the other day for someone to show the S&B dosing cap to short stem. Someone needs an insert for the glad made out of metal that stops on the rim so the dosing cap can't get pushed in. Like the top of Orthanc in Lord of the Rings.

Edit: I should say on the glass you would need to shave off more than 1mm of thickness for the dosing cap to fit.

Orthanc_Isengard_1.jpg

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
The performance of my tiny might seemed to drop suddenly. So i decided to do a deep clean. I took apart the CU, and now i cant put it back together without a gap. I have done it in the right order. Nut washer, nut, washer, nut as per the photos on this thread. Any other tips?

Oddjobold,

Glatch

TM my daily driver for 4+ months. It’s incredible love :ove:

Would you care to show us how your wood looks like in 4 months?

I rubbed some beeswax on mine when I got it, but it is starting to darken because of my hand grease and the handling in general. It is hard to pickup on photo but you can see the color difference on the bottom where the wood meets the aluminium.

1591856047936.jpeg

Anyone maybe got some tips on cleaning the wood?

Glatch,

Tweakz

Would you care to show us how your wood looks like in 4 months?

I rubbed some beeswax on mine when I got it, but it is starting to darken because of my hand grease and the handling in general. It is hard to pickup on photo but you can see the color difference on the bottom where the wood meets the aluminium.

View attachment 1400

Anyone maybe got some tips on cleaning the wood?
here is my tm after 4+ months. once I smeared it with beeswax
BF9C8E46-7182-47EC-A268-9067515896DB.jpeg

Tweakz,
Reactions: Glatch
Top Bottom