TinyMight / TM 2

Darr1

*However*: the site says „New stock expected 31st Jan 2020“, which is tomorrow.

Gutted , somehow I missed the email , I do have one on order from the official tinymight site , ordered around 2 weeks ago so guess I still have a bit of a wait :cry:

Darr1,

Nano-Doser

*However*: the site says „New stock expected 31st Jan 2020“, which is tomorrow.

Yeah that seems a bit strange though that they would have stock in then another batch arriving the very next day. Surely the guy in Finland wouldn't have sent out 2 separate deliveries 2 days apart?

7oli5

Can anyone suggest a source in Europe for the grav labs upline taster? Tried ebay and UK vape shops all charge ridiculous shipping fees for such a small package :hmm:

7oli5,

Dreuft

Yeah that seems a bit strange though that they would have stock in then another batch arriving the very next day. Surely the guy in Finland wouldn't have sent out 2 separate deliveries 2 days apart?

I ask George from vapefiend on IG and he said " a new batch is coming very soon"... So for me it's dead for tomorrow

Dreuft,

7oli5

I contacted everyone does it (same people with namaste) and had them lower the shipping fee from £35 to £10. So the new price total including shipping is £30. I bought it with a dose of scepticism since you can get at decent glass piece from DH gate for that price.
It will arrive long before the TM making me even more anxious to try it.

7oli5,

Sensory Leaf

I’m sure that the manufacturer will be dealing with orders in turn. Vapefiend probably placed their order many weeks ago and have been waiting just like everyone else.

I messaged them on the 21st of December asking when they will be in stock (after seeing them advertised as "coming soon" on their site), and was told mid January... So I don't believe VF got expedited fulfilment

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Anyone using an RBT short stem for a WPA: What kind of screen are you using? I just got one and for the life of me I can't find a screen that'll fit properly (and I have a lot of screens laying around). The ID of the RBT stem is wider than the stock (as the glass is thinner) so the stock screen doesn't cut it. Suggestions?

I'm halfway tempted to rip off the rim of an EQ basket screen, but I'd probably injure myself in the process. :disgust:

:peace:

BestBuds

The Dude
Anyone using an RBT short stem for a WPA: What kind of screen are you using? I just got one and for the life of me I can't find a screen that'll fit properly (and I have a lot of screens laying around). The ID of the RBT stem is wider than the stock (as the glass is thinner) so the stock screen doesn't cut it. Suggestions?

I'm halfway tempted to rip off the rim of an EQ basket screen, but I'd probably injure myself in the process. :disgust:

I'm using a normal 18mm rimless basket screen. But! I had only a few rbt stems out of my many that worked or even fit in the TM. But 2 of the "good" ones were the smoked ones. They came with my v2s.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Hit up @Ratchett's Delta3D store, as I am still using his screen in mine, haven't needed to change or clean it yet (and it's mostly what I'm using), but you can also hunt around for the original RBT rimless screens? Good luck!

Brewervapesalot

I use a Evo ELB. Dont need cap. Can remove rim.

Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

gracingfields

found out about the tinymight on monday after braking my 3rd spinter got a restock email yesterday from vapefiend orderd within minutes! just tracked it and it's in my local post office. woop!! I have loads of splinter stems so I'm looking forward to getting home later and trying it out!

Brewervapesalot

How did you remove the rim?

It's pretty thin steel. And the cap comes off eventually with all of them, just takes lots of use. I haven't removed the rim on purpose (use the short stem with the elb and rim still on) but if you put a piece of wooden dowel (sell at home depot in different lengths) inside the ELB. Want it to fit snug. Then just use a sheet rock knife/razor and i bet that will do it. Lots of passes with just a bit of pressure. Basically "score" it to death, if u get my drift. You'll ruin that blade, but who cares; they're cheap. A dremel would do it too.

Whatever you use to cut it, if electric and mechanical, dont use like a grinder at a super fast speed. Stainless literally gets harder when you heat it. Okay to cut it wet to keep it cool. Low speed, so you can see the blade move without blurring.

Alternatively, when the dowel is inside the elb, squeeze the elb with a pair of pliers. The just rip the cap off with some other pliers or needle nose. The weld is light I think. So it will probably just come off.

Top Bottom