TinyMight / TM 2

Dreuft

wow, that is insane. is this brexit related? today is the day btw..
sorry for you.
Yeah 250€ is pretty expensive for me to spend on a vaporizer, but I know it worst it, but ask me to ad 50€ for shipping and I'm out... Nothing against vapefiend, they're awesome guys. Will order directly from the manufacturer.

Anybody have a coupon code to order directly from TM please?

Last edited:

Momor

Yeah 250€ is pretty expensive for me to spend on a vaporizer, but I know it worst it, but ask me to ad 50€ for shipping and I'm out... Nothing against vapefiend, they're awesome guys. Will order directly from the manufacturer.

Anybody have a coupon code to order directly from TM please?

That's a bit strange, on this page https://vapefiend.co.uk/pages/delivery they say free delivery for UE orders above 150£ :hmm:

Momor,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hit up @Ratchett's Delta3D store, as I am still using his screen in mine, haven't needed to change or clean it yet (and it's mostly what I'm using),

That would be the BP465 size basket screens - https://delta3dstudios.com/hd-basket-screen-bp465-5-pack/

The press itself sold out until I can rebuild a new version of it, but I still have a single press for making baskets. I personally use a BP465 screen in every 18mm glass WPA I own to act as a ABV catch for anything which slips past the main screen for my vape. Helps keep the water much cleaner overall

In other news, Someone has loaned me a mouthpiece for the TinyMight. I've got a unpublished WPA design for a NuSonG which is nearly a perfect fit. Going to tweak the size a little bit, and print a revised mold then cast some new silicone adapters. February is going to be a crazy month, but I'm hoping to squeeze in some R&D time on the printers

DonMarteng

When I ordered some stuff from vapefiend a couple of weeks ago I also had to pay for shipping to Germany and it took 8 days or so to get here, so not my fav store for internatinal orders so far!

Havent heard anything about official promo codes and I doubt they exist atm due to the high demand

Momor

I ordered 2 times from vapefiend. Each time my order was under 150£ ,but i paid 7£ and 8£ for shipping.
I remember each time my order spent a few days at customs (i leave in France) so not my fav store neither.

MonkeyTime

That's quality control for ya! :rolleyes:

That's glass for ya! I've found inconsistencies in the internal and external sizes. Most of my screens don't hold great until there's a little reclaim built up like @Alex3oe said.

Usually I just try and spread them out enough to make them fit. I wish at least one of my ELB's fit enough to make it worth while to grind down the rim, but only 1 of 8 are even close, inconsistencies there too.

Kinda regretting not bringing my TM to Las Vegas now that I'm here, but wasn't sour I'd squeeze in getting to a dispensary.

It would be cool if you could check battery level without turning it off and back on. Not difficult, but it can be a lot of button pressing.

Still loving this one!

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Yeah 250€ is pretty expensive for me to spend on a vaporizer, but I know it worst it, but ask me to ad 50€ for shipping and I'm out... Nothing against vapefiend, they're awesome guys.

Sorry for ot, but wow, this seems indeed to be the first effect of Brexit already :(
Checked my orders and allways paid 9,99£ shipping. Poor Brits, you'll feel it all...

Terpenetime

Thanks for your sympathies but rest assured this has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit!

Yes we leave the EU tonight at 11pm but we’re in a transition period until the end of the year, during which time nothing need change at all.

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Does anyone know of a way to disable the LED when using on demand mode? I just emailed Lainaus, but thought I’d ask here too. Really debating ordering a second one of these. I also cannot wait for more stems to come out specific to this vape. I think a quartz b-ball filled stem would be a great replacement for the cooling unit and stem.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Does anyone know of a way to disable the LED when using on demand mode? I just emailed Lainaus, but thought I’d ask here too. Really debating ordering a second one of these. I also cannot wait for more stems to come out specific to this vape. I think a quartz b-ball filled stem would be a great replacement for the cooling unit and stem.
This bugs me for some time so i will address it : Please stop calling the guy Lainaus - it means Quote in Finnish :))...
Sry i cannot be of help to your issue though .

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Does anyone know of a way to disable the LED when using on demand mode?

Turn the device off → turn the dial to 10 → activate session mode (two clicks + 1 click holding) → turn the dial to its lowest setting → switch off by 3 times clicking. Next time you turn it on, it will be in stealth mode (deactivated when removing the battery for a while). It will have a different set of haptic feedback then.

Please stop calling the guy Lainaus - it means Quote in Finnish :))...

Made my day so nicely. :-)

Dreuft

Do you know how long is the pre-order if order directly to the manufacturer please?

Dreuft,

Dreuft

Four weeks, give or take (at least that's what recent reports suggest).

Thanxx! I ask also on the manufacturer's website and to his IG, maybe I'll have more details...I'm still mad at the 50€ asked by vapefiend for the shipping... The TM was in my cart

Dreuft,

Lahey

Cruisin'
Turn the device off → turn the dial to 10 → activate session mode (two clicks + 1 click holding) → turn the dial to its lowest setting → switch off by 3 times clicking. Next time you turn it on, it will be in stealth mode (deactivated when removing the battery for a while). It will have a different set of haptic feedback then.

This doesn't work for me, tried numerous times. I emailed the manufacturer to ask if there was a stealth mode and got this response:

"About the LED, well if you don't want to see it, I would assume a masking tape would do the trick.. it's after all a very small opening, 1.5mm diameter to be exact. so anything with this size could be used to block the light coming out of the hole.. but in the software, no there are no options to turn the LED off, sorry. is it too bright?"

Sensory Leaf

So, I discovered that the 14mm (and you would reasonably assume 18mm) ground glass joints, that came with my 2019 edition flip brick, with a screen bent to sit in and hold the herb, will work as a WPA (I'm aware some rbt stems will, but my favourite piece is 14mm)

Edit;The flip brick 18mm adapter won't work

Last edited:
Sensory Leaf,
Reactions: DonMarteng

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I've had my TM for a few weeks but haven't tried the stealth mode yet. It's disappointing to hear that it doesn't exist. Was that a beta unit feature ? not a big deal for me since I have several other vapes that are much more stealth if I need to be discreet.

VapeKnight,

RelaxedNow

Stealth mode works as advertised on mine. I only tried it briefly though, as I quickly found that I rely upon the led for feedback. IME, it’s easy to miss the haptic feedback when distracted (or stoned).

Nothing wrong with stealth mode, but it’s just not my preference in the end. I used mine, with the led on, at a recent concert, and nobody seemed to notice (I think we were the only people partaking in the balcony section....unless there were other discreet vapers). Of course, that doesn’t mean there aren’t places I’d be wary of turning it on without stealth mode, but I rarely toke up while out-and-about much anyway. :uhoh:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This doesn't work for me, tried numerous times. I emailed the manufacturer to ask if there was a stealth mode and got this response:

"About the LED, well if you don't want to see it, I would assume a masking tape would do the trick.. it's after all a very small opening, 1.5mm diameter to be exact. so anything with this size could be used to block the light coming out of the hole.. but in the software, no there are no options to turn the LED off, sorry. is it too bright?"

Hmm I have not yet tried with mine, but presumed it was possible per the manual? (that pattern to activate it sounds tough though lol)

Can you reply yes on the LED? Haha I sometimes get blinded when I flip my TM to raise temp dial during an on demand session if I don't cover the USB port with my finger... Bright red light does pour out of every orifice as others mentioned early on, so not exactly just a small diameter hole for light to escape, it glows in every crack and crevice.

I do find the LED useful though, I'm sure I could use it without, but nicer without any guess work. I'd love to take my TM in a movie theater for example, but without stealth mode I cannot so I would stick to other vapes for this use (not sure even in stealth mode it'd be the best choice for this usage case anyway)

Top Bottom