TinyMight / TM 2

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
u..cough. uh..cough..cough..uhmm... if you usually start out at 6.. cough.. don't forget to put it back to 6 when you reload. Starting off at 8 was more than I was expecting.. holy shit.

I may have to leave it at 8, but I do enjoy using this vape and 8 would make for quicker sessions :\

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

About how many hits with the largest packing the stem can take do you get on average with out having to reload ? Has anyone combusted yet using this or is more forgiving than most on-demand units out ? Ty

I have failed to combust. At level 3 or 4, my go to presently, you get lots of hits and clouds. Step up from there. And more hits.

TimeBomb0

Also have failed to combust :).

Status update: I bought the Milanaa stem and an Elev8r j hook, and they work really well. Insane clouds, maybe even slightly better flavor than the stock stem.

Heat wise though, it initially felt slightly warmer than the stock stem with a cooling unit. I took a second hit at 6.5 and inhaled for a little too long - the vapor initially didn't feel too warm, but my throat and chest felt like I burnt them slightly for a little while after. You may not want to hit through a j hook dry depending on your tolerance.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@VapeKnight

1. Upload your picture on a host, I recommend https://imgbb.com/
2. Grab the direct link to the image (right click the uploaded image → view image → copy url)
3. The editor here on fc will let you put the image in your text via the url:

FCEditor.png

---

Mine is definitely not a Torx screw:

Screenshot-20200129-165431.png

Remember, we were talking about the cu, not the actual device here.

Last edited:
Siebter,
Reactions: YaMon

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Um, that is a torx...:hmm:

Yeah, and when inspecting a little closer I think mine is actually too. Um. Sorry. :-)

Next time before you upload a picture, make sure the file size is within acceptable parameters. Yours is visible, but takes *ages* to download. 4MB is a bit huge.

torx in the unit and cooling unit too

True, different Torxes, but both Torx. It takes a bit of an angle to realize that.

Either way, the cu can be disassembled without any tools.

Siebter,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
two differents sites don't allow me to choose photos that were taken from my iphone.
that pic took a while to load (thanks) and wonder if it’s the pic size you’re uploading?

And speaking of @VapeKnight i had the pleasure last weekend of hanging with him and trying his Tinymight for the first time. The first load was a bit less than ideal as we were mobile and I (and a third friend who was passing another new convection vape) and I didn’t get ideal draws. The taste/flavor was definitely there but vapor was minimal. Once settled in later we tried another couple of loads, temp on 6, which were amazing but a bit hot for me. We used the stock short stem which is very thick, solid and sturdy. Taste was also great the latter loads. I gotta say I got completely baked on the later loads and my mouth and throat were a bit dry. But dang, the Tinymight works very well and it’s a beautiful little beast. We used on demand mode which was super easy. I didn’t see the CU taken apart as there are pics herein for that but it was nice to see it in person. The TM still makes my short list for my next vape perhaps in a few months. It’s powerful and flexible (on demand and session) and of course portable which I still gravitate to. Cheers! :peace:

Brewervapesalot

u..cough. uh..cough..cough..uhmm... if you usually start out at 6.. cough.. don't forget to put it back to 6 when you reload. Starting off at 8 was more than I was expecting.. holy shit.

I may have to leave it at 8, but I do enjoy using this vape and 8 would make for quicker sessions :\

Sometimes I just I put it at level 9 or 10 or 10.5 and have a super quick session. Use the cooling unit or two of them. It's a nice option. First hit tastes great.

Nano-Doser

that pic took a while to load (thanks) and wonder if it’s the pic size you’re uploading?

And speaking of @VapeKnight i had the pleasure last weekend of hanging with him and trying his Tinymight for the first time. The first load was a bit less than ideal as we were mobile and I (and a third friend who was passing another new convection vape) and I didn’t get ideal draws. The taste/flavor was definitely there but vapor was minimal. Once settled in later we tried another couple of loads, temp on 6, which were amazing but a bit hot for me. We used the stock short stem which is very thick, solid and sturdy. Taste was also great the latter loads. I gotta say I got completely baked on the later loads and my mouth and throat were a bit dry. But dang, the Tinymight works very well and it’s a beautiful little beast. We used on demand mode which was super easy. I didn’t see the CU taken apart as there are pics herein for that but it was nice to see it in person. The TM still makes my short list for my next vape perhaps in a few months. It’s powerful and flexible (on demand and session) and of course portable which I still gravitate to. Cheers! :peace:

That's the first time I've heard anyone say it was too hot. Were you using the cooling unit?

Nano-Doser,

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I'm trying to get back to using less herb. I don't know what actually qualifies as micro dosing but the TM does quite well with small loads. pushing the CU down far enough so as to only use the included domed screen is a fairly small load. I've been sticking to level 6 and that load size is gone in three 8-10 second hits. quick and effective. This is actually one of the only vapes that I've used that stops producing vapor when the herb is spent. others somehow keep going but start to taste bad. removing the domed screen and pushing the CU down even farther allows for even smaller loads and still works fantastic. what's nice is I'm getting a better high from the TM even though I'm using less, now that's special.:bowdown:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
That's the first time I've heard anyone say it was too hot. Were you using the cooling unit?
The default CU was used. It wasn’t terribly hot but a bit hotter than I anticipated. What’s ironic is that the Grasshopper, used natively without any filtration or silicone tip, is what I’ve been using daily for months now though I don’t use a high temp. And the Hopper has a very short air path and tends to run a bit hot. But I’ve gotten used to it by moderating the temp. I think 5 on the Tinymight would be my sweet spot with the CU. All good though and I’m not complaining. It’s a terrific vape and checks so many boxes! :peace:

fogbank

I'm trying to get back to using less herb. I don't know what actually qualifies as micro dosing but the TM does quite well with small loads. pushing the CU down far enough so as to only use the included domed screen is a fairly small load.

This is my experience as well. I have only used the TM exactly as it came - no bowl size adjustment, no stem replacement. My CU is pushed as far down as it can go while still allowing the domed screen to fit.

Before the TM my daily driver was the Grasshopper. The smallest TM load, with domed screen in place, is roughly 1/3 to 1/2 my typical Hopper load. I can extract it fully with 2 or 3 hits at temp 8. I do get a dark ring in the material, but the extraction still seems to be complete.

The TM vapor is much cooler than the Hopper vapor, allowing hits that produce more vapor than expected based on the "feel" of the vapor temperature.

The Hopper is still much stealthier than the TM, and it allows me to have about 3 sessions with a single load. Right now with the TM I am only getting one session on a single load, so I have to refill it more than the Hopper. Of course that is without experimenting with different bowl sizes on the TM.

I will join the chorus and say that vapor production from the TM is outstanding, as are the effects. It probably won't leave the house though - that's what my Hoppers are for.

Along with the provided VTC6 I also have two VTC5A batteries. I will start trying the VTC5A once the VTC6 has been depleted to a single vibration. It's a nice feeling to know you can buy replacement batteries for the TM easily.

Nano-Doser

Vapefiend (UK based vendor) has just got stock in of the TM... I can't wait til mine arrives tomorrow
It will be interesting to see how quickly they sell out. I ordered mine within 30 seconds of recieving the email alerting me that it was available! Can't wait to try it! I really should sell some older vapes now to justify yet another purchase!! :)

Sensory Leaf

It will be interesting to see how quickly they sell out. I ordered mine within 30 seconds of recieving the email alerting me that it was available! Can't wait to try it! I really should sell some older vapes now to justify yet another purchase!! :)

Exactly... As soon as I saw email, I jumped on it, I dunno how many they got, but they ain't gonna be round long.

Nice to know someone else will be waiting for postie like a hawk tomorrow

Sold out!!! Didn't take long lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sensory Leaf,
Reactions: Nano-Doser

Nano-Doser

Exactly... As soon as I saw email, I jumped on it, I dunno how many they got, but they ain't gonna be round long.

Nice to know someone else will be waiting for postie like a hawk tomorrow
LoL out of stock already! That was a close call!!! (And yes I will be peeping out the window all morning tomorrow waiting for the delivery!) Can't wait!

LabPong

Still rocking the short RBT stems with SS screen only. This is the easiest and fastest to vapor vape I have....and it is powerful if needed as well.

Take note other vape manufactures large and small. The best thing about the Tinymight is that it has the ability to satisfy many types of users.

Top Bottom