TinyMight / TM 2

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
PSA: Please properly dispose of batteries and don't just throw them in the garbage. I'm sure it varies by country - here in Canada, there are designated drop-off locations (my nearest one is in a Staples store).

Indeed! There are many places to drop off old batteries for recycling!

Using batteries that are diminished in a “powerbank”, seems the opposite of efficiency. I rely on my powerbanks to have their MAX CAPACITY. But whatever….

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
image.png

Have i gone through the looking glass?

This ones called "Cheshire cat" :)

The guys at Tinymight are just trying to decide what to do with this extra special PH TM.

They asked me to share the photo. Here we go!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The guys at Tinymight are just trying to decide what to do with this extra special PH TM.
Guess if nobody wants this, I'll take it...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
This ones called "Cheshire cat" :)

Go ask Alice, I think she’ll know…

I have a cat who’d love some company.

My PH TM2 continues to shine. I’ve been using the new TM stems and my 3rd party ones with it exclusively. I did bring it to a friend’s house once, other than that it hasn’t left my house. I use my OG TM for outside use. Tinymight is the cat’s meow - every single time! :peace:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I unpacked the TM2 but before I begin, I have a question.
The circled piece on the above instructions, shows a cooling unit screwed onto an herb chamber.
As I was checking it all out, I carefully removed this assembly from The tube.
DSC00409.jpg

The Cooling Unit came apart, spilling out this combination of washers and nuts that do not screw on to anything.. they just sit there.
When I try to put them back together, and screw this assembly together as it was, the washers and nuts do not fit in again so that I can make these two pieces "flush" like they were.
Help?

Vitolo,

Shit Snacks

I unpacked the TM2 but before I begin, I have a question.
The circled piece on the above instructions, shows a cooling unit screwed onto an herb chamber.

No the cooling unit is the entire metal assembly, it ends up holding a flat screen, so that becomes the herb chamber once it is in the glass stem and you leave a little room... That is what the graphic is indicating with number seven there, that area as herb chamber

As I was checking it all out, I carefully removed this assembly from The tube.
DSC00409.jpg

The Cooling Unit came apart, spilling out this combination of washers and nuts that do not screw on to anything.. they just sit there.
When I try to put them back together, and screw this assembly together as it was, the washers and nuts do not fit in again so that I can make these two pieces "flush" like they were.
Help?

However there should be a screw post for all those washers, they shouldn't be loose rattling in the cooling unit so I think that is a mistake!?

Vitolo

Vaporist
However there should be a screw post for all those washers, they shouldn't be loose rattling in the cooling unit so I think that is a mistake!?
There is a screw post that can be seen in my picture, however it is much thinner than the nuts or washers holes...
They also when stacked on that screw post, leave a gap between the 2 pieces that were flush earlier.
Thoughts?

Vitolo,

Shit Snacks

There is a screw post that can be seen in my picture, however it is much thinner than the nuts or washers holes...
They also when stacked on that screw post, leave a gap between the 2 pieces that were flush earlier.
Thoughts?

Hmm Sorry I can't be of more help, I've honestly never taken any of mine apart, my original I foolishly didn't clean before using, and then moved on to other things so I never actually ever cleaned it lol then I never bothered with the cooling units from my next two TMs since I'm using WPA and aftermarket stems anyway... I'm sure someone can help further to chime in, there has been info around showing the layout, shared here previously though it's so hard to find! Hopefully soon, good luck Uncle Vito

Do many people here use TM2 at high temps with no temp stepping? If so do you find it's comfortable with most stems? Would this be comfortable with the 3d stem for example? Or one of those pilled stems from HighArtisan and the like?
I use mine almost exclusively in on demand mode, at 10 (or 465ish degrees), through a dry orb/whip or with that pill-filled spiky stem from Sneaky Pete, always with a tiny bit of concentrate. Three giant hits and it’s spent, any more and mine combusts. The body of my TM2 barely gets warm.

Top Bottom