TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I almost wish I hadn't, I found your custom heady jhook and now I want one. I'll probably go with OGB but holy shit snacks, $80+ for a spiky one.

Haha sorry my dude! For what it's worth, I don't think you need to bother with spikes from OGB, I think the triple right angle sidecar hook is the best with the TM, no spikes needed, standard I think is 15 mm tubing on his website but mine is 12 mm tubing which I actually prefer (the spiky clone hook from Genesis glass on DHgate is 16 mm tubing with spikes and a bit too open for me) using my good vibes boro hook right now, also great one... Don't forget Rogue too!

RedZep

Yeah it was funny to read this because I would think the opposite! I don't know why you would put balls in the bottom of the hook, without trying it as is first, I find that hook to have very wide open air flow, almost too much for me, my authentic OGB hook has a narrower diameter tubing that I seem to prefer even without spikes...

I don't think my high artisan stem has even shipped yet, how quick are they with that? I know they must have been swamped with orders from the weekend drop though... Anyway I was thinking it looked like the airflow would be pretty wide open with it and could give me trouble, that's why I'm expecting I will need to use my Rogue acrylic mouthpiece with it?

That looks so incredible, great idea @MoltenTiger I wish I was brave enough to try it for myself!

Search at the top for the word hook, this thread grows a few pages everyday, but we were just talking about all the options, and the best ones, and where to buy them.. there is also a j-hook thread in the glass section, and a tiny might stem thread too
I put balls on because I was doing some ride the line shenanigans with the Anvil. I will try TM2 without balls.

Yeah the airflow on terp pill stem is wide open. I'm going to get acrylic MP as well. Don't like the idea of wood MP as I like to clean my MP often.

I got mine from Vapefiend, who seemed to be waiting a number of weeks to receive their shipment. Hopefully HA get it shipped out to you soon.

Shorner

I'm going to get acrylic MP as well. Don't like the idea of wood MP as I like to clean my MP often
Where are you getting your acrylic MP from mate? I know your in the UK too...I'm not a fan of wooden MP either.

Shorner,

RedZep

Where are you getting your acrylic MP from mate? I know your in the UK too...I'm not a fan of wooden MP either.
Only option I can see if ordering from RogueWaxworks. Have not even checked if he ships to UK yet. I sort of assumed.

RedZep,
Reactions: Shorner

onesixty2

Gonna have to try catching High Artisan restock.. missed the most recent one. Anyone know about when those happen or is it really just luck of the refresh?

onesixty2,

ChipNJ

Haha sorry my dude! For what it's worth, I don't think you need to bother with spikes from OGB, I think the triple right angle sidecar hook is the best with the TM, no spikes needed, standard I think is 15 mm tubing on his website but mine is 12 mm tubing which I actually prefer (the spiky clone hook from Genesis glass on DHgate is 16 mm tubing with spikes and a bit too open for me) using my good vibes boro hook right now, also great one... Don't forget Rogue too!
I agree, I ordered the exact OGB stem that Shit Snacks recommended (thanks Shit Snack) and I like it (but do get lazy and use the TM extra long 3D cooling stem 40% of the time...) Have a TM portable bubbler on the way in German snail mail and that may become my go to lazy glass.

BobLobLaw

You guys get the 20w usb-c quick charger they offer with your TM2? Just wondering…
The charger was not included. You can probably use a phone charger, which I have done (mine is rated for 5v/3a 9v/2a). I bought an Xtar charger so that I could charge the batteries without tieing up the TM with charge duty. For travel purpose, a phone charger may be a good option.

vapeape77

The charger was not included. You can probably use a phone charger, which I have done (mine is rated for 5v/3a 9v/2a). I bought an Xtar charger so that I could charge the batteries without tieing up the TM with charge duty. For travel purpose, a phone charger may be a good option.
Oh great to know! I’d rather pass on the accessory and save the $14 then. Might just do a bare bones order, $340 still a lot of dough for me. Probably gonna get trigger happy on this order in a few, thanks

MoltenTiger

The Tinymight has found itself right at home I think.

DSC-1348.jpg

The Trap floating recycler is almost 5 and happens to be a perfect fit. The TM2 airflow is great, nice and free flowing. The WPA chamber is quite large, and a nice high temp rip through that much material is simply speaking magnificent. Even when tamed through the dragons eye tube or spun through the torus, it basically destroys. Top shelf stuff.

White walling my beaker is about the best vaping experience I've ever had, and the TM2 does it so well, firing the perc like a dream.

ABV is pretty good, there's a little bit of cooler material missed in every bowl, it does heat up and extract from everything, just not entirely evenly, only mostly. Unless you stir or pack smaller bowls, where it performs impeccably, you can get a bit of ununiform byproduct... However the effect is so satisfying - it isn't required to even bother finishing a bowl to feel the effects, I think the bowl size is part of the reason why it hits so good, it's about the qty of a large Sub hit for me, I'd usually use less, that amount usually hits like a bus. With TM though the amount of convection power is similar but there's no conduction. So the flavour is much better but the intensity once things are up and running is really similar. So all in all, given the versatility and practicality, this TM2 is super ideal and enjoyable! It has turned my small rigs back into hard hitters since my GHs faded in performance.

Absolutely worth the investment, TM2 cost something similar to 2 Oz's of good herb. Can't have one without the other, and we'll all consume that much eventually. Might as well enjoy doing it right.

vapeape77

The Tinymight has found itself right at home I think.

DSC-1348.jpg

The Trap floating recycler is almost 5 and happens to be a perfect fit. The TM2 airflow is great, nice and free flowing. The WPA chamber is quite large, and a nice high temp rip through that much material is simply speaking magnificent. Even when tamed through the dragons eye tube or spun through the torus, it basically destroys. Top shelf stuff.

White walling my beaker is about the best vaping experience I've ever had, and the TM2 does it so well, firing the perc like a dream.

ABV is pretty good, there's a little bit of cooler material missed in every bowl, it does heat up and extract from everything, just not entirely evenly, only mostly. Unless you stir or pack smaller bowls, where it performs impeccably, you can get a bit of ununiform byproduct... However the effect is so satisfying - it isn't required to even bother finishing a bowl to feel the effects, I think the bowl size is part of the reason why it hits so good, it's about the qty of a large Sub hit for me, I'd usually use less, that amount usually hits like a bus. With TM though the amount of convection power is similar but there's no conduction. So the flavour is much better but the intensity once things are up and running is really similar. So all in all, given the versatility and practicality, this TM2 is super ideal and enjoyable! It has turned my small rigs back into hard hitters since my GHs faded in performance.

Absolutely worth the investment, TM2 cost something similar to 2 Oz's of good herb. Can't have one without the other, and we'll all consume that much eventually. Might as well enjoy doing it right.
You think I will get as high compared to a packed Mighty if you’ve tried? I’m slightly concerned due to the lack of hybrid ability

vapeape77

The Mighty needs a conduction side to perform, because the heater is smaller and only 40W TM's heater is bigger and 70W... TM hits harder
Thanks man, I’m in! 3…2…1…. Click

success! Came out to $347 including shipping so I guess I didn’t save quite as much as I thought paying in pounds but still $23

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

You think I will get as high compared to a packed Mighty if you’ve tried? I’m slightly concerned due to the lack of hybrid ability
I've only used a Mighty once in like 2016, what I remember was the flavour was nice and the effect was pretty good.
The owner had a WPA and was wide eyed as I basically one hit the chamber with my janky sidecar matrix. It took a long time for the cloud to fade but was super smooth. This was after I had just got the Grasshopper pre-order for the both of us, so we were seshing with that too. I remember thinking the Mighty had a nice and unique signature that nothing I had would offer. The herb I had was horticulturalist grown and I remember the flavour being stand out, compared to the GH, not so much the intensity of the hit. However between the price, fixed batteries, plastic construction and design I never really wanted one.

These days I have the Sublimator, which is really offering the maximum intensity and largest effect I think possible.
The Tinymight isn't quite at that level, but it's so close. I would have to guess the TM2 will get you way higher than the Mighty given the same toke time from each device. TM2 doesn't need to have a conduction element as the heat exchanger transfers energy so quickly. It takes a little bit to get things going, where as the Mighty is going to be a session oriented device with cloud right off the bat. TM2 you have to work out the goods, which will come out in a much bigger and better way.

One thing I meant to say before with the Ti tube, I use the rimless basket screen for the chamber instead of the cooling units, which I use MP side as cooling mazes. The mass of the cooling units robs from the herb in the chamber if it is in contact.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
One thing I meant to say before with the Ti tube, I use the rimless basket screen for the chamber instead of the cooling units, which I use MP side as cooling mazes. The mass of the cooling units robs from the herb in the chamber if it is in contact.

This is an interesting tactic and maybe it is how I will try mine!

Top Bottom