TinyMight / TM 2

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Does anyone have any tips for removing the o-rings from the CU? I tried to remove one and it just snapped on me :doh:. I figured it would be wise to ask before I go any further 🙂

Edit: I just got the second one off without issue so I guess it was a dud, luckily they provided many extras.

Here are a few pics
IMG-20220914-145127.jpg

IMG-20220914-145139.jpg

IMG-20220914-145210.jpg

Last edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Does anyone have any tips for removing the o-rings from the CU? I tried to remove one and it just snapped on me :doh:. I figured it would be wise to ask before I go any further 🙂

Here are a few pics
Maybe a stupid question, but - you are taking the CU out of the stem first, right? Asking because your pics are of a fully assembled unit.
should be able to just give the o-ring a little pinch

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Maybe a stupid question, but - you are taking the CU out of the stem first, right? Asking because your pics are of a fully assembled unit.
should be able to just give the o-ring a little pinch
Yeah I removed and disassembled the CU first. The second one came off without issue so I think it was just a defect.

MAbud

So I just went to the TM website to place an order because I saw folks saying you could just place the order even though it says out of stock and it won't let me place the order. Anyone else tried?
I placed one today with it on backorder. No issues at all building it out how I wanted and added to cart and checked out no problem

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Got my Tinymight 2 on Monday and now have a BIG problem!

My problem is I can't stand the wait until I finish my work until I can play with it, and I see it from my shelf, tempting me...

All kidding aside, it is phenomenal. Leaves my Pax2, MFLB and Dynavap in the dust.

pmthokku

Got mine today! I havent tried the Titanium mouthpiece. I tried the short stem for the first time today since I was exclusively using the XLCS in my TM1. It gets hot!! I remembered seeing someone on here (please tell me if its you) stuffing the dynavap silicone mouthpiece inside the TM stem to be able to avoid burning your lips. This helped a lot! I also used the new dosing capsules. To everyone who told me not to do it: You were right!! It tastes much crappier. Nothing like what I get from not using them. Have to see if TM2 vapes more evenly.

Welcome to FC @SmokelessNYC & @CaptainBongRipper . There are a lot of resources here at FC to help folks get away from combustion. Use them as needed.

I just had an idea.

What about taking an empty dosing capsule filling it with SS balls or rubies and putting it between the cannabis and the CU? It should make the vapor cooler and keep the CU cleaner.
This is a good idea. If you try it, please tell me whether you have to clean the cooling unit less often.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Got my Tinymight 2 on Monday and now have a BIG problem!

My problem is I can't stand the wait until I finish my work until I can play with it, and I see it from my shelf, tempting me...
“Finland, we have a problem.” :rofl:

So many excellent reviews from newcomers (welcome!) and those on their 2nd (or 3rd TM). Keep them coming!

Regarding cooling unit orings, keep in mind glass stems, particularly the stock TM ones, have variances so orings are a bit of trial and error with fit - if you’re using the CU, all or part, at all. Some don’t use CU at all. I do. Enjoy. 💨
:peace:

AD

I'm going to talk and share with you (I don't think I need to talk about it with my wife :goon:) unfortunately mine smelled a lot of the electronic board even the metallic heating system, nothing serious I'm used to both with the vaporizers bought in the past and because I it often happens to buy atom RTA for ecigs dirty with processing oils etc ... I still recommend cleaning the stems and the cooling system, with a few cycles in the ultrasonic washing machine with 96% food alcohol I am more calm (food because I had that , I clean the Ecg that I told you above and I do extractions for the aromas and I prefer it to iso because food alcohol, even if evaporating it changes very little) then I did two laps, one per stem with a really poor light herb, pulling without breathing at various steps up to 10, then I wanted to try it to see if the smell had gone away but I finished battery .... cmq heat to 10 the metal parts are difficult to touch (but it is a common thing at those temperatures even on other vaporizers).
Where do you get food alcohol? Can you provide a link?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
BTW, it got HOT after 15 minutes of session on 10.
I would expect your battery to be kinda low too.
It was sold out in 5 seconds for me on Vgoodiez. I don't think there was actual stock. Maybe someone got lucky with 1 unit. WHO WAS IT??
I got it in my cart at vgoodiez and before I could check out it was gone. Oh well, guess I'm waiting for it to be fully stocked
You guys just keep this up. If there aren't any available I can't VAS myself into a third TM and my other bills appreciate that...

ArtVandalay422

Sorry to hear that. I use a wooden toothpick. I kind of squeeze the o-ring and wedge the point of the toothpick between the CU and o-ring, then kind of roll the o-ring off.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
So where is everyone in the US ordering their tm2 from and are there any discounts/codes I should know of before I order? Or are they all sold out everywhere already?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Danez4twenty

Did you click the "checkout" button? For me that just redirects back to the cart with an error.
Yes, that’s what happens to me. Perhaps it is location related. Who knows.

So where is everyone in the US ordering their tm2 from and are there any discounts/codes I should know of before I order? Or are they all sold out everywhere already?
There was a coupon n at vapefiend but they are out now. I don’t think there will be any because of high demand but you never know.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is this one you? I would have just written it off as a troll from the description.

I mean, I would ask what they mean by "still green left". Are they getting good vapor? Have they tried adjusting their draw speed? Etc...

Ha yeah I think they are comparing to crafty and air in a not helpful way, possible pure convection on demand is not for them, more likely something off with their technique, but possibly could be an actual issue of course

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Edit: I just got the second one off without issue so I guess it was a dud, luckily they provided many extras.

Here are a few pics
IMG-20220914-145127.jpg

IMG-20220914-145139.jpg

IMG-20220914-145210.jpg
I use one of those dental tool scraper, you just get underneath the O-ring with the tip and it slide right off.

edit; I also just learned that the bigger O-ring is a top and the smaller, is a bottom.

Elfstone,
Reactions: Md_Hybrid
Top Bottom