TinyMight / TM 2

ChipNJ

Mine arrived 12 hours ago and I got so giddy i just ripped it out of the box and used it. I'm still here so far......
I put mine on 10 and session for like 15 minutes (I was working remotely and forgot I intended maybe 5 minutes) and used it that night and it tasted great, but I did use a stem I had from my original TM, so I was just burning off the unit and not the stem. I will throw the new stems and cooling unit in Ever Clear this weekend before I use them and report on the condition of the Ever Clear. BTW, it got HOT after 15 minutes of session on 10.

Hey y’all, on the cooling unit there are two O-rings. One is lager and one is smaller, in what position or order do they go. It’s terrible being a newbie, please chime in so I can put it back together and get medicated.

Elfstone,

kilo

Hey y’all, on the cooling unit there are two O-rings. One is lager and one is smaller, in what position or order do they go. It’s terrible being a newbie, please chime in so I can put it back together and get medicated.
I don't think it's critical. The larger one keeps the unit from simply sliding through and the smaller one helps the seal and keeps the CU centered in the stem tube.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
If you can confirm, if you picked up any dirt in this cleaning, someone else mentioned they did not, and it's supposed to be coming fully cleaned now... Would love (for myself and others) to not need clean to get started!
Clean it? I just packed 'er up and got to ripping. Had no idea you were supposed to as I'm a TM2 newbie.

Only heard about it a week or so back on the Sneaky Pete site and was convinced I wanted one after his livestream. Still amazed I ordered something from Finland and had it in my hands six days later. That's so unreal to me. When I grew up in the 60's and 70's, it would take MONTHS to order something from overseas, assuming you could figure out a way to do it!

Long story short, I am amazed! The build quality is solid and FINALLY I have good On-Demand vape which is what I have been wanting from the beginning. It just drove me nuts with my Pax2 thinking about my weed cooking away between hits. Plus the flavor and clouds are so much better!

Djsleepy

Clean it? I just packed 'er up and got to ripping. Had no idea you were supposed to as I'm a TM2 newbie.

Only heard about it a week or so back on the Sneaky Pete site and was convinced I wanted one after his livestream. Still amazed I ordered something from Finland and had it in my hands six days later. That's so unreal to me. When I grew up in the 60's and 70's, it would take MONTHS to order something from overseas, assuming you could figure out a way to do it!

Long story short, I am amazed! The build quality is solid and FINALLY I have good On-Demand vape which is what I have been wanting from the beginning. It just drove me nuts with my Pax2 thinking about my weed cooking away between hits. Plus the flavor and clouds are so much better!
Welcome to the family! Enjoy!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Had no idea you were supposed to as I'm a TM2 newbie.

Just to be clear, it’s not a Tinymight “idea”, the same advice would be the same for any new device or product you buy in a store or online that you may eat or drink from. But certainly anything you may INHALE into your lungs… if you care about such things..

Not to be a “fear” monger, as I’ve done the same thing myself in the past. I temper my excitement now, as it only takes a few minutes to clean, for relative piece of mind, especially after all this Covid bullshit. I doubt anything in the manufacturing process would kill us, even titanium dust in small amounts…. but who really knows… :)

Safe vaping to all!

sickmanfraud

After months of research I finally decided to get my first vape after many years of smoking weed. I ordered the TM2 + accessories directly from TinyMight last week and it should be here by Thursday. May as well start with the best. Can't wait! :nod:

Welcome to FC @SmokelessNYC & @CaptainBongRipper . There are a lot of resources here at FC to help folks get away from combustion. Use them as needed.

I just had an idea.

What about taking an empty dosing capsule filling it with SS balls or rubies and putting it between the cannabis and the CU? It should make the vapor cooler and keep the CU cleaner.

Last edited:

RedZep

I thought I would only use this when I'm outside the house, as I thought my FlowerPot would outclass it as on demand.

However I find that being able to make big low temp clouds on the TM gives it it's own niche. I think it out performs FlowerPot in this function. Especially with instant temp stepping which the FP cannot do at all.

TM seems incredibly versatile. Indoors/outdoors on demand/session flower/hash/concentrates native/J-hook/bong low temp/high temp.

This versatility will be what secures its place in my line up.

Jams67

I could be wrong but I burst a lot the first day trying to get the cooling unit in the titanium stem and then I saw there were 2 different sizes. I imagine the bigger one goes at the bottom so the smaller one with the least resistance travels further up the steam without snapping. I could be wrong but that's the way I have done it since I realized there were different sizes👍

Welcome to FC @SmokelessNYC & @CaptainBongRipper . There are a lot of resources here at FC to help folks get away from combustion. Use them as needed.

I just had an idea.

What about taking an empty dosing capsule filling it with SS balls or rubies and putting it between the cannabis and the CU? It should make the vapor cooler and keep the CU cleaner.

Thats a great idea mate, what about the dosing capsule, I wonder if it would be enough cooling with the stock cu?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I could be wrong but I burst a lot the first day trying to get the cooling unit in the titanium stem and then I saw there were 2 different sizes. I imagine the bigger one goes at the bottom so the smaller one with the least resistance travels further up the steam without snapping. I could be wrong but that's the way I have done it since I realized there were different sizes👍

Glass has variance which is why I think different size orings for the Cooling Unit are included. Both inner and outer dimensions too. My stock stems vary a bit and finding the correct replacement orings is always trial and error. Sometimes they fit, sometimes the CU slides down on its own (not good), and sometimes one or both are too tight. Not sure about the titanium stems and if they vary much or not since I don’t have one. I also need to slightly adjust the stem ring holding the stem in place since my stems’ outer diameter varies a bit too. :peace:

Jams67

Glass has variance which is why I think different size orings for the Cooling Unit are included. Both inner and outer dimensions too. My stock stems vary a bit and finding the correct replacement orings is always trial and error. Sometimes they fit, sometimes the CU slides down on its own (not good), and sometimes one or both are too tight. Not sure about the titanium stems and if they vary much or not since I don’t have one. I also need to slightly adjust the stem ring holding the stem in place since my stems’ outer diameter varies a bit too. :peace:
Ah that makes sense mate, cheers for the info👍

jamesuk9

Crew Slut...
I cleaned just the new screen tube with an iso wipe upon delivery and found no residue. Did a couple of burnoffs at max temp and smelt nothing from the heater.

Much cleaner than the OG.
I made the mistake of getting over excited and just took it out of the box and used it without thinking.

It was a clean experience with no evidence of any oil or burn off needed.

i did however clean it later that day, but am not convinced it was necessary.

Jams67

The titanium tube does feel a bit tight. Try moistening the o-ring with a bit of saliva on the end of your finger.
Cheers for the tip but to be honest I don't think I will ever use it, I would maybe take it if I was to go camping or hiking but that would still be as a backup to a glass stem but I will keep that in mind if I do need it in the future👍

Jams67,

sickmanfraud

I don't remember if this was discussed earlier but the Rimmed basket screens from Tinymight fit the Titanium and glass stems.

I could not get a dosing capsule into the long cooling stem with the blue beads.

Besides the Molicell that comes with the TM2 which cells/batteries are recommended for TM2 & TM

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,

jamesuk9

Crew Slut...
I don't remember if this was discussed earlier but the Rimmed basket screens from Tinymight fit the Titanium and glass stems.

I could not get a dosing capsule into the long cooling stem with the blue beads.

Besides the Molicell that comes with the TM2 which cells/batteries are recommended for TM2 & TM
Stick with the Molicell. they are by far the best vaping 18650 right now.

sickmanfraud

Stick with the Molicell. they are by far the best vaping 18650 right now.
I have some ordered that will not be in my hands for about a month. I need to figure out if I should keep charging the Molicell in the TM2 or use one of my Hg Lg2 or Sony C4 or 5A. I also need to keep my og TM powered up.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: LesPlenty

MAbud

@Shit Snacks do you use the sidecar on left or right for your J-hook? and do you prefer 18mm or 14mm? I tried to find this and couldnt so apologies if already asked and answered

MAbud,
Top Bottom