TinyMight / TM 2

Carrera3.0

Anyone here exclusively use the TM natively that can speak to your experience?

Mike at OGB made me some longer stems, about 5 inches, that I use without CU.

Mostly I just break off a small "nug of a bud" and keep it about 1/4 inch away from heater. When I reach the bottom of the JyARz container I'll add a single screen to keep any small scraps out of my mouth, but mostly it's just the TM, glass stem, and high-quality herb!

sashka69

My 2nd unit (bought 02.22) with new board was 2 month in my drawer with a fresh loaded battery and temp dial set to 1 (lock).

Today i wanted to take it outside with me when i noticed the battery was fully drained. I put the battery in my xtar charger and then i was shocked : 1.96 Volts. So my TM drained the battery in these 2 month very heavy. The battery is a molicel shipped with the unit.

Just for your attention. I'll check this again in a month. If this occurs again I will store the battery outside of the unit.

green68beetle

Not a good look driving while vaping. Not sure what country you are in but we get drug driving tested where I live and can lose licence for a lengthy period, not to mention the fine.
Although THC doesn't have as bad an effect as alcohol, it still does impair driving. Please consume responsibly.

Buds Aldrin

Hi, my tinymoight is like nearly two years old. For the last 6 months or longer, even if the last time it had four haptic pulses and was charged recently, when I go to use it again a while later (like an hour or 3 later) it will do the three quick vibrations , cut out and then turn off. That's even with a brand new battery. So like what is the go here? It is surely an issue with the unit itself and not the batteries? I will only get like 3 or so bowls before I need to charge it again, on a full charge. It is better if I have lots of bowls in quick succession, but if I let it rest and not charge for a few hours, I will get like one bowl (usually about 7 or 8 puffs) and then it dies. And in those instances, it often gives 4 vibrations for that one time and then just completely dies at the start of the next bowl. Is it time to upgrade to a new base unit?

Buds Aldrin,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Not a good look driving while vaping. Not sure what country you are in but we get drug driving tested where I live and can lose licence for a lengthy period, not to mention the fine.
Although THC doesn't have as bad an effect as alcohol, it still does impair driving. Please consume responsibly.
what? lol
Can you see someone vaping or driving? You don't even know what's in the bowl...

It even seems to me that he is on a special balance mission.:lmao:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Well, cool. Photographing your daily drivers before exercise. Perhaps, for clarity, your gym bag needed to be in the picture where "clearly there is a cap on the stem and there are no hands on the wheel, officer."
I was in my driveway, parked. I didn’t take the pic while moving. And I partook when I arrived at the gym. It just shows how portable the TM is for me. Didn’t mean to cause a fuss about this. I’ll leave it at that. :peace:

Petetbay

Sorry to go off topic, but here in Ontario, Canada where pot has been legal for 3 years, moving or stationary this is the law fyi. :bang:

Drivers and passengers caught transporting cannabis that is easily accessible to anyone in the vehicle or that is not in its original sealed packaging face fines starting from $175.

Petetbay,
Reactions: cosimo

JohnJacobs

Merry 420 all!

I will be using my TinyMight for the first time tonight and will let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

I’ve yet to hear back from them on $100 or so of missing pieces after sending a couple of emails since Monday.

I’ve done several burn offs until cut off on 10 and still get a weird smell (taste too if I do a little puff in mouth). I lowered it to 4 and could still smell/taste. Hopefully I’m good to use it. I held it upside down and did a couple iso swabs as well.

I do wish you could take off the battery cover without having to use a quarter.

I also didn’t realize that The screen is just kinda sitting there in the bowl. It seems like if I accidentally pushed the glass stem too far down, I could push the screen through.

Other than that, build quality seems nice. Hopefully, I will hear back from them in the accessories soon.

JohnJacobs,

checkyourlibido

Sorry to go off topic, but here in Ontario, Canada where pot has been legal for 3 years, moving or stationary this is the law fyi. :bang:

Drivers and passengers caught transporting cannabis that is easily accessible to anyone in the vehicle or that is not in its original sealed packaging face fines starting from $175.
I vape everyday and I approve of that law. I've abided by similar laws for guns. Depending on where it was, the glovebox, trunk, or a locked container would work, but ymmv. Not legal advice.

checkyourlibido,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The very first accessory on the TM site is a basket screen. It is not the one for the long stem with the internal spikes. Anyone know what it is for?

The regular basket screen is for the other stems, that is what I load, inside WPA or the stock stem in front of the cooling unit and it's screen, filling the basket itself. I thought the narrow rimmed basket screens for the extra long stem were available in the store now as well? For a while it was not possible to get extras of them since they were made individually with each stem...

Merry 420 all!

I will be using my TinyMight for the first time tonight and will let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

I’ve yet to hear back from them on $100 or so of missing pieces after sending a couple of emails since Monday.

I’ve done several burn offs until cut off on 10 and still get a weird smell (taste too if I do a little puff in mouth). I lowered it to 4 and could still smell/taste. Hopefully I’m good to use it. I held it upside down and did a couple iso swabs as well.

You may have overdone it, I really did not have to do burnoffs much with mine, certainly not many, and not at the highest setting either, no smell or taste... Hopefully all good and breaks in fine for you, you do not want to get ISO in the heater...

I do wish you could take off the battery cover without having to use a quarter.

I also didn’t realize that The screen is just kinda sitting there in the bowl. It seems like if I accidentally pushed the glass stem too far down, I could push the screen through.

Other than that, build quality seems nice. Hopefully, I will hear back from them in the accessories soon.

Yeah as bad dog said regarding the battery lid, should not need a tool, just need to figure it out for you... And as I mentioned earlier, the heater screen, is held in a retainer ring, you can flip that retainer ring so it protects a bit more from accidentally pushing that screen through, makes it essentially impossible, just to be safe!

JohnJacobs

You may have overdone it, I really did not have to do burnoffs much with mine, certainly not many, and not at the highest setting either, no smell or taste... Hopefully all good and breaks in fine for you, you do not want to get ISO in the heater...
Man I really hope not. I read to run at max temp for a few burn off cycles…. I did smell the off gassing from the very first burn off however. I used a lightly wet with iso Q tip with the unit upside down on the screen and then aired it out before turning upright.

Yeah as bad dog said regarding the battery lid, should not need a tool, just need to figure it out for you... And as I mentioned earlier, the heater screen, is held in a retainer ring, you can flip that retainer ring so it protects a bit more from accidentally pushing that screen through, makes it essentially impossible, just to be safe!

Ok cool, I need to go back and read the “how to” on that then.

Shit Snacks

Man I really hope not. I read to run at max temp for a few burn off cycles…. I did smell the off gassing from the very first burn off however. I used a lightly wet with iso Q tip with the unit upside down on the screen and then aired it out before turning upright.

Yeah it's probably fine, and the smell you could just be smelling is hot metal, I've overthought many times with that lol

Ok cool, I need to go back and read the “how to” on that then.

You just want to unscrew the top ring, take out the o-ring, turn upside down and the metal tube will fall out along with the retainer ring and the heater screen. This is a better way to clean, you can fully rinse these pieces, instead of q-tipping... Anyway look at how the retainer ring is positioned, with the screen inside it, you'll see what I mean, if you put it in the reverse of how it was, it should be much more secure :tup:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@JohnJacobs if you go the pick tool to the threads use something very narrow and pointy, and in case it doesn't go without saying use the pick on the grooves don't mess with the ridges, and go over Both the cap and threads on the body. you might have to try doing it a few times using a light touch, better that than gouging the aluminum :2c:

Adobewan

I may be taking the Tiny, but Mighty, plunge.
Could I impose on any TM vets, if they were buying one now, what set up would they go for? Please include third-party accessories if those are your recommendation.

Shit Snacks

I may be taking the Tiny, but Mighty, plunge.
Could I impose on any TM vets, if they were buying one now, what set up would they go for? Please include third-party accessories if those are your recommendation.

Welcome to the party bud, get a spare cooling unit if you think you will be using it a lot and want to have a clean one ready, get spare glass stems short and/or long if you think you will need them, you could get the spare o-ring kit and spare glass sheath though I haven't needed to use mine at all, you can grab the extra long stem and or bubbler if those look useful to you? I recommend getting the multi WPA if you like the sound of the glass honeycomb screen for experience with chunkier grind even whole nugs, but a regular 18mm WPA would be more useful (you can use backwards RBT Splinter stems instead though which is what I do, you can buy 14 mm WPA stem for the TM from Alan@toasty-top.com and as far as hooks, Ed's TNT has the one from France, or you can look at the variety of offerings possible from OGB, or the Chinese version of them from Lumin88, the Rogue waxworks has some cheaper hooks modified with cooling and other elements too, he also has his own new TM cooling stem with a WPA tip, he also has acrylic mouthpiece WPA for any TM stem, the ditanium mouthpiece will also fit with the right o-ring, if you want to set up a ball cooling stem yourself, people use parts of the cooling unit for this a lot, and there are also a few places you can get titanium stems now... 508phineas on IG has some TM stem prototypes that I am testing, they are nice, and good vibes boro has very nice beaded stem options that people love too (I am ordering a hook from him now!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom